20 Questions

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Rocket Surgeon said:
Ah, you folded! Should never have asked you.

Is IT possible to get if you haven't played the game?

Possibly, in that IT has a life beyond the Indy graphic adventures, for someone with a passing familiarity with LucasArts graphic adventures and their tropes.

The Drifter

Attila the Professor said:
No.

(Incidentally, I'm prepared to call it a day on this one, if you fellas want, with or without a couple of big hints preceding. Just say so.)

I have been following this last round closely, and for the life of me I can not figure out the answer or even attempt a question regarding it (I've never played the game).

So, I vote for you to give us a couple of big hints.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Lonsome_Drifter said:
I have been following this last round closely, and for the life of me I can not figure out the answer or even attempt a question regarding it (I've never played the game).

So, I vote for you to give us a couple of big hints.

That's all I need to hear.

Okay. IT, properly speaking, would appear between quotation marks.

IT first appeared in the Last Crusade graphic adventure, and since appeared identically or with variations in other SCUMM games, and beyond.

InexorableTash

Attila the Professor said:
IT, properly speaking, would appear between quotation marks.

IT first appeared in the Last Crusade graphic adventure, and since appeared identically or with variations in other SCUMM games, and beyond.

Darn, didn't get around to guessing in this area...

Is IT a dialog choice for Indy given to the player?

InexorableTash

Okay, no takers...

Is IT the dialog option: "I'm selling these fine leather jackets", later re-used in FoA, the Monkey Island series, and other LucasArts SCUMM games as a running gag?

Attila the Professor

Staff member
InexorableTash said:
Okay, no takers...

Is IT the dialog option: "I'm selling these fine leather jackets", later re-used in FoA, the Monkey Island series, and other LucasArts SCUMM games as a running gag?

Ding ding ding!

Well, I feel a bit bad about that one, which apparently was a dubious choice in retrospect.

Take it away! (Please!)