Seven Degrees of Indy game...

Magda

Kevin Costner -> Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves -> Morgan Freeman -> Deep Impact -> Elijah Wood -> Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring -> John Rhys-Davies

Next: Hugh Jackman

QueZTone

darnit, west got a chance to read my silly post :p

Kevin Costner

Tin Cup with Rene Russo
Lethal Weapon with Gibson
Forever Young with Elijah Wood
Lord of the Rings with Rhys
Raiders with Harrison

tadaa

Magda

Tom Conti -> The Enemy -> Luke Perry -> The Fifth Element -> Gary Oldman -> Air Force One -> Harrison Ford

Next: Ralph Fiennes

westford

Never would've got that one Meers... I went tom conti -> merry christmas mr lawrence -> david bowie -> labyrinth -> kenny baker -> star wars -> harrison ford

westford

OK, I spent ages thinking of the wrong Fiennes.... ooops...

Ralph Fiennes -> The Avengers -> Sean Connery

Now try Joseph Fiennes! :p

Magda

Joseph Fiennes -> Shakespeare in Love -> Gwyneth Paltrow -> The Talented Mr. Ripley -> Matt Damon -> Ocean's 11 -> George Clooney -> A Perfect Storm -> Karen Allen -> Raiders of the Lost Ark -> Harrison Ford

Next: Val Kilmer

Magda

Rachel Weisz -> Chain Reaction -> Keanu Reeves -> Dracula -> Gary Oldman -> Air Force One -> Harrison Ford

Next: Clint Eastwood

Magda

Tim Curry -> Charlie's Angels -> Drew Barrymore -> The Wedding Singer -> Adam Sandler -> Airheads -> Brendan Fraser -> The Mummy -> Rachel Weisz -> Enemy at the Gates -> Joseph Fiennes -> Shakespeare in Love -> Gwyneth Platrow -> A Perfect Murder -> Viggo Mortensen -> Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings -> John Rhys-Davies -> Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade -> Harrison Ford

Next: Paul Newman

westford

Paul Newman -> Twilight -> Susan Sarandon -> Rocky Horror Picture Show -> Meatloaf -> Fight Club -> Brad Pitt -> The Devil's Own -> Harrison Ford

Uh, Whoopi Goldberg...

Magda

Whoopi Goldberg -> Ghosts of Mississippi -> Alec Baldwin -> The Hunt for Red October -> James Earl Jones -> Star Wars -> Harrison Ford

Next: Freddie Prinze Jr.

westford

Freddie Prinze Jr -> I Know What You Did Last Summer -> Anne Heche -> Six Days, Seven Nights -> Harrison Ford

Gabriel Byrne