Free Indy Toys!! Are YOU up to the CHALENGE??

DIrishB

These aren't figures, but I've seen others offering various other Indy related products so figured it couldn't hurt. I have some extra Indy fiction books available, including two of the rare European tales:

Indiana Jones and the Peril at Delphi (original printing from 1991)

Young Indiana Jones and the Pirates' Loot (young adult novel, great shape)

Indiana Jones und die Gefiederte Schlange / und das Gold von El Dorado (collects two of the original German novels by Hohlbein)

Indiana Jones et le Secret de la Pyramid (original French comic, Shell version)

I'm waiting to hear back from another member as to if they want any of them, but as of now they're available.

Nurhachi1991

Ok I have decided

I will trade Both Vogel and Elsa for one TOD figure

any one of these will do

TOD Indy,Mola Ram,Cheif Guard,Temple Guard.

The Golden Idol

Does anyone have a Golden Idol accessory from the basic Raiders Indy figure that they don't need? The Idol is the only part of the basic Raiders Indy figure that I want, and I don't want to buy the figure just for that little accessory. Does anyone have one that they can send me?

The Golden Idol

Nurhachi1991 said:
Ok I have decided

I will trade Both Vogel and Elsa for one TOD figure

any one of these will do

TOD Indy,Mola Ram,Cheif Guard,Temple Guard.

Woah, that's a good deal. Two rare figures for one super-rare figure. Unfortunately, I can't help you out; I have no TOD figures.

Kevin

The Golden Idol said:
Does anyone have a Golden Idol accessory from the basic Raiders Indy figure that they don't need? The Idol is the only part of the basic Raiders Indy figure that I want, and I don't want to buy the figure just for that little accessory. Does anyone have one that they can send me?

I don't have an extra idol, but if you have the IJ Monopoly game, the idols (houses) are the exact same size, I think probably made from the same mold.

singsingjohnny

The Golden Idol said:

I'm pretty sure I do...let me look and I'll let you know...if so, it's yours FREE! (y)

indyclone25

does anyone have extra cards from the original raiders of the lost ark card series? i am looking for some and once i am finished completing that set i will give it to someone who need a set how does that sound i will post what numbers i need in abit .

here are the numbers i need 1,2,5,9,17,19,25,26,29,32,35,37,38,39,40,43,45,52,55,57,60,68,69,71,78,80,83,84,85,
thanks guys and girls , this way we all give to some one who may need a set of original cards

Last edited:

indyclone25

c'mon folks it for a good cause --we have some youngsters who may not have a set and we can then give him or her one

indyclone25

ok i guees nobody has read this yet because their busy watching the dvd but i hope to hear from you that will help, i have had one response so far , hope to hear more soon , thanks all

bonoferox

Same here. Only real vintage cards I have are a pack of Temple of Doom cards I got for free at the Superman Festival in Metropolis. Havent even opened that yet.

EJT501

I would just die if any ofbyoy had an extra Indu mag issue 2 and or 3. I don't have much to offer but I have an unopened 1, 2, &3 VHS and a $25 gift card to sideshow collectibles.com

indyclone25

i'll see what i can do and see if my local comic shop has issue two --- the borders books store still has three at least this week til fri.

EJT501

awsome I'm dying to get issue 2. I had it In my hands back in July but put it down because I figured I'd find it again. But I never did and all the bookstores arround don't have any or issue 3. I don't know what's up win the allthe stores in my area.

EJT501

So that whole thing kinda fell through. Does anybody have an extra issue 2 & or 3 I would really appreciate it.

The Golden Idol

Someone already sent me one, but I guess it got lost in the mail. Can someone get me one?