Different Colored Socks Error in Crystal Skull?

Just noticed the scene in which Indy is fighting Dovchenko by the ants, Indy is wearing one black sock and one white sock.

Maybe they did it intentionally, but I can't imagine why.

Anyone else noticed this?:confused:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
I took the liberty of renaming your thread, partially for clarity but more so to avoid heckling that resembles what my pal No Ticket just said, but without the good humor.

Which is to say: let's not make this thread about more than it is. It's about socks. Nothing else.

(I can't believe I just had to write that.)

Attila the Professor said:
I took the liberty of renaming your thread, partially for clarity but more so to avoid heckling that resembles what my pal No Ticket just said, but without the good humor.

Which is to say: let's not make this thread about more than it is. It's about socks. Nothing else.

(I can't believe I just had to write that.)

Attila, one should never underestimate the value of the sock. I believe that society would crumble if it were not for this useful foot furniture. Imagine a cotton famine worldwide. Socks would be alongside gold in the value stakes.

:hat:

BTW, did you edit the English spelling of coloured?

How dare you!!!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Connery's Toupe said:
BTW, did you edit the English spelling of coloured?

How dare you!!!

Neither "colored" nor "coloured" appeared in the thread at all prior to my edit of the thread title, but I did happen to bypass the English spelling in favor of the American, yes.

The Man

This is a f*cking outrage! Any man who cannot co-ordinate his underwear is no hero to anybody...*

*Unless he's wearing black-and-white chequered boxers. That would be acceptable.

Stoo

The Man said:
This is a f*cking outrage! Any man who cannot co-ordinate his underwear is no hero to anybody...*[/SIZE]
It was an attempt at camouflage. Two white socks would have stuck out like "snowballs in Kalgoorlie".:p
Either that or Indy's on his way to becoming the senile, Old Indy (à la George Hall).

Dr.Sartorius

Uhhh....was I the only person who noticed that Indy's whip was coiled in slightly different ways during several concurrent Jungle sequences? I'm very dissappointed about this.

Stoo

Attila the Professor said:
Hey, Dr.Sartorius. This is a "Socks Only" thread!:p

kongisking

The Man said:
This is a f*cking outrage! Any man who cannot co-ordinate his underwear is no hero to anybody...*

*Unless he's wearing black-and-white chequered boxers. That would be acceptable.

Honestly...who gives a dung? It's only socks. Every movie ever made has its share of continuity errors, but they do nothing to destroy the whole flick. So don't act like KOTCS just made an unspeakable sin in the annals of film history just because so many of you despise the film. Honestly, you whiners are now OFFICIALLY desperate to find things to rip apart in KOTCS. Boy, if only people hated politics as much as they hate movies like Crystal Skull. Sheesh. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The Man

kongisking said:
Honestly...who gives a dung? It's only socks. Every movie ever made has its share of continuity errors, but they do nothing to destroy the whole flick. So don't act like KOTCS just made an unspeakable sin in the annals of film history just because so many of you despise the film. Honestly, you whiners are now OFFICIALLY desperate to find things to rip apart in KOTCS. Boy, if only people hated politics as much as they hate movies like Crystal Skull. Sheesh. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Of course, I was being totally serious...

Little Indy

No, it is NOT a mistake. It is a very accurate representation of the predicament that happens when you dry socks in the clothes dryer. You put a pair in and only one comes out. Indy is a practical man, if he only has one of each color then so be it.

Indy_Chic

Little Indy said:
No, it is NOT a mistake. It is a very accurate representation of the predicament that happens when you dry socks in the clothes dryer. You put a pair in and only one comes out. Indy is a practical man, if he only has one of each color then so be it.

Lol! Makes sense to me! :D

graz

Little Indy said:

I think it is a ironic comment on his current marital status. If he was married he would never be allowed out with mismatched socks. You see, in the next film Marion will have it sorted! (y)