Disaster Movie

indy34

Disaster movie...oh no not another one :rolleyes:
once again the people who made the scary movies, date movie, meet the Spartans, super hero movie and a few others I cant remember have made another one. I don't know how they get the money to keep making these they do have there moments but they are the worst movie I've ever seen the only good one they have made was scary movie and they should have left it at that. The title defiantly fits the movie whats more they have included Indy in it:eek:

http://www.disastermovie.net/#/home/

No Ticket

Meet the Spartans made 84 million dollars worldwide (yes the same people are responsible). Superhero movie made nearly 60 million worldwide and 25 million domestically. If you count DVD sales, for whatever reason, people keep paying to see these very very much humorless films. Seriously, they are not funny. I don't think opinion even matters here, they may have one or two good jokes but they are wildly just NOT FUNNY.

I heard Date Movie's DVD has a laugh track feature. That's the creators themselves poking fun at how awful these films are. They know they're bad. But people give them $$$ so they just keep this "scam" going for as long as people will continue to go see them.

Scary Movie WAS good. Everything since has been trash.

KOTCS DVD should include a laugh track feature. It's creators were poking fun of themselves so they might as well include it on the 2-Disc set which has everything but the kitchen sink (unfortunately it has the kitchen fridge). They know it's bad but people just keep giving them $$$ to keep this "scam" going. :rolleyes:

loganbush

Superhero movie wasn't as bad as they have been. It had a lot of the classic humor as the Naked Gun. But they really need to stop these.

No Ticket

loganbush said:
Superhero movie wasn't as bad as they have been. It had a lot of the classic humor as the Naked Gun. But they really need to stop these.

I watched it the other day and I agree it wasn't AS bad as uhhh Epic Movie. BTW, I never PAID to see any of these. I watched them at a friend's house on his pay-per-view... so :p.

eroc

Agent Spalko said:
KOTCS DVD should include a laugh track feature. It's creators were poking fun of themselves so they might as well include it on the 2-Disc set which has everything but the kitchen sink (unfortunately it has the kitchen fridge). They know it's bad but people just keep giving them $$$ to keep this "scam" going. :rolleyes:

can anyone be more pathetic than you?

DiscoLad

Well, If you were making these ( Not that anyone would) But if YOU DID, and they were succesfull...And making you money off of NOTHING! Then wouldn't you keep it up even If they weren't funny to some...

And It's just slap-stick humor (That I like)
So, seeing that Indy is in this one..I'll be there opening day

Even though these movies are going no where...

TheMutt92

About the only good these films have ever done for me is give me a ray of hope. I mean, if the guys behind this can 'make it' Hollywood, just about anyone can, right?

Indy~Annie

i saw the poster at the theater (of course big!! with poor mushed indy on it...)

i was wearing my fedora.by the way.:D

i hand my tiny thin jacket in my hands and started hitting the poster.lol the guy that took the tickets was standing there facing forward with his eyes staring at my thinking huh? bwa ha ha!!! then there was a huuuugggge!!! Indy poster and i started to hug it.:rolleyes: im sure ticket boy thought i was psycho.lol

The Man

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/38115

No one likes to feel stupid, especially not the morons and misfits that genetics and careful breeding have left behind. And really, that?s who this is for.

You know, honestly, I don?t hate these guys anymore. I just feel kind of bad for them. I know a guy like this who looks at his limited success and thinks that his critics are full of sh!t as a result. I can only imagine that?s how these two guys sleep at night. What I hate is that they (and the studios that fund them) think that this is how stupid the youth of this country is. They honestly believe they have to spoon feed them their comedy. Sadly they?ve been just successful enough to kinda prove themselves right.

DiscoLad

Saw the movie...Full of random humor...AGAIN...

The only part that was funny was alvin and the chip-munks...
And if they want to make fun of Indy, they shoud've got some old guy in a scooter or something...man, what a waste...Oh, and i love their attempt to have a solid story...

QBComics

DiscoLad said:

And if they want to make fun of Indy, they shoud've got some old guy in a scooter or something...man, what a waste...Oh, and i love their attempt to have a solid story...

:( I'm so sorry you had to sit through that ****, but how was Indy portrayed? Curious.

No Ticket

DiscoLad said:

"When will stupid learn, fire's gonna burn." - Rivers Cuomo

or

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice..... fool me once you're not gonna fool me again." -- George W. Bush

Take your pick.

metalinvader

QBComics said:
: but how was Indy portrayed? Curious.

If you can stomach it,Here ya go.....

http://www.movieweb.com/video/V08H0clnuGLRWY

Meh,Great gear though.:p

*edit* While doing some quick research on the actor Tony Cox,The man who played...Err..."Indy"...I guess...Also played an Ewok in ROTJ as well as the two Ewok films.But then again,Most short actors from that period did. :p

Last edited: