Spoof an Indy Quote

The Man

INDY
Why don't ya stick around, Junior..?

Mutt, enraged, springs his blade, lunges forward and stabs Indy multiple times in the face and neck, drenching a screaming Marion in hot sprays of blood.

MUTT
DON'T CALL ME JUNIOR!

OXLEY
WTF?!

Indy1Jones2

Thot: Do you know were it is. Marion: Datooine it's on Datooine. Indy:Let her Go Thot. Thot: Heir Vader. Shoot them shoot them both. Marion/Indy: What!.:D

Henry W Jones

While walking the streets of Cairo and talking the monkey jumps from Marion's shoulder and runs away.

Marion "Hey, where you going?!!!!"
Indy "She'll be alright, Have a date"
Marion "What's this?"
Indy "It's a date. I spend a bunch of money on you, buy you food, pretend I'm interested in what your saying with the hopes of getting in your pants later. Trust me.;) "

Raider Cat

GREAT Idea!!!

(y)

This is epic! Here are a few I always think of when watching the movies-

Indy-I never should have doubted you, my friend.
Stanforth-No, you shouldn't have.
Indy-Thanks a lot.

Crud. I can't think of the other!!! And I get the first one isn't that great. I tried.

Indy Scout 117

hahahaha i love this idea!!! (y)

ok heres one:

Elsa: Which one is this?
Indy: the Ark of the Covenant.
Elsa: You sure?
Indy: nope. never seen it before in my life, epsecially when i was being chased by Nazis in cars and blew up a Nazi flying wing, and i certainly never saw it when a hundred frickin ghosts came out of it and killed all the Nazis there.
*Elsa reconsiders her loyalty toward the Nazis* :eek:

heres another one:

*opening of the Ark ceremony*
Belloq nods his head, the 2 soldiers standing beside him take off the lid. it is hazy and fog starts to erupt slowly from the Ark.

And then the "Pop goes the Weasel" theme is played. a jack in the box springs from the Ark.

Belloq: DAMN YOU JONES!!! :whip: