The FILM quote conversation (any film ever made) -THE SEQUEL

Attila the Professor

Staff member
EgyptianPharaoh said:
AVENGE ME!
---Green Goblin

You take the trouble to construct a civilization, built on the principles of...of principle. You make government and art and realize that they are - must be - both the same. You bring things to the saddest of all possible points: the point where there is something to lose. Then all it once, through all the music, through all the sensible sounds of men building, <I>attempting</I> comes the Dies Irae. And what is it? What do the trumpets sound? "Up yours." I suppose there's justice to it, after all these years: "Up yours."
-George, <I>Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?</I>

Indy Scout 117

Attila the Professor said:
You take the trouble to construct a civilization, built on the principles of...of principle. You make government and art and realize that they are - must be - both the same. You bring things to the saddest of all possible points: the point where there is something to lose. Then all it once, through all the music, through all the sensible sounds of men building, <I>attempting</I> comes the Dies Irae. And what is it? What do the trumpets sound? "Up yours." I suppose there's justice to it, after all these years: "Up yours."
-George, <I>Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?</I>
"Cant rely on anyone these days, you gotta do everything yourself, dont we? its ok though i came prepared." - The Joker

Dr. Gonzo

Indy Scout 117 said:
"Cant rely on anyone these days, you gotta do everything yourself, dont we? its ok though i came prepared." - The Joker

"Peter Pan, prepare to meet thy doom."
Hook

Pale Horse

Staff member
Armageddon

"Groovy..."

Shut up! Just shut up! Shut your mouth! Those men in that room have zero tolerence for showin' off, hot doggin', going by your gut instinct or you tryin' to be a hero. You got that?

DiscoLad

Scrooged

Pale Horse said:
Shut up! Just shut up! Shut your mouth! Those men in that room have zero tolerence for showin' off, hot doggin', going by your gut instinct or you tryin' to be a hero. You got that?

Jesus I thought you were actuall writing that rather a quote. Got me goin' man. :eek:

Anyway:
"You're a hallucination, brought on by alcohol--Russian vodka--poisoned by Chernobyl!"
I don't know why I laugh at this, or why it fits here for that matter.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Cocktail

You know alcohol gives me nightmares.

"I don't care how liberated this world becomes - a man will always be judged by the amount of alcohol he can consume - and a woman will be impressed,

whether she likes it or not."

Pale Horse

Staff member
Taxi Driver

(raising shot glass)
To all my friends!

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to?"

Indy Scout 117

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Pale Horse said:
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to?"
"Fred Dukes? that looks like the creature that ate Fred Dukes." - Wolverine

Dr. Gonzo

Troll 2

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HyophYBP_w4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HyophYBP_w4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Indy1Jones2

Superman 2: Come to me superman I defy you. kneel b4 zod. zoddd

badassgeneralzod.jpg

Dr. Gonzo

bump!

No, I am a sagittarius... the most philosophical of all the signs. But anyway, I don't believe in it. I think it's a bunch of bull-**** myself. But I'll tell you this, I don't know what's gonna happen man, but I wanna have my kicks before the whole **** house goes up in flames. ALL RIGHT!

-"When You're Strange"

Pale Horse

Staff member
No, I am a sagittarius... the most philosophical of all the signs. But anyway, I don't believe in it. I think it's a bunch of bull-**** myself. But I'll tell you this, I don't know what's gonna happen man, but I wanna have my kicks before the whole **** house goes up in flames. ALL RIGHT!
"I Like The Hat. It Makes You Look At Least ...2 Years Younger."