Indiana Jones Marathon on USA Network

indyclone25

indy movies coming to usa channel in dec.

here are the dates and times

kotcs------- dec 9-- 6:30pm -9pm central time
raiders ------dec10 --7pm-9:30pm
temple------ dec 10-- 9:30pm -12:30am
last crusade-- dec 11--7pm -10pm

i got the listing from my cable provider and they will be shown on usa channel in hd also

indyclone25

update:new times for dec. 11
raiders ----2pm-4:30pm central time
temple-----4:30pm-7pm
last crusade--7pm-10pm
last crusade--10pm -12:30am

dec. 12
last crusade--12pm -2:45pm
temple-----2:45pm -5:30pm
raiders-----5:30pm-8pm
kotcs-----8pm-10pm
kotcs-----10pm-12:30am

these dates are additional to the previous dates already listed

Skull on Cable! Cool! Thanks for the heads up...it's wierd how excited I was when I saw them (recorded them) on Epix. I was hoping for some additional content mostly, but for how many different copies I own it's still great to have them on the DVR. Convienience, sure, HD definitely, but the excitement from when I was young and movies came on TV along with the thought that we might not get the chance to see them again, still exists.

Who knew?

(y)

michael

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. Will be so nice to get these on my DVR, being able to go to any moment without the changing of dvd hassles.

I can't remember if they edit out the few times they say "sh*t" in these movies, for example when Indy is on the bridge. I imagine they do here in the USA. Not sure about overseas or other countries. Meh, something to look forward to, I guess.

yodazone

indyclone25 said:
dec. 12
last crusade--12pm -2:45pm
temple-----2:45pm -5:30pm
raiders-----5:30pm-8pm
kotcs-----8pm-10pm
kotcs-----10pm-12:30am

these dates are additional to the previous dates already listed

I like Sunday's viewing order the best.

:whip:

DiscoLad

yodazone said:
agh! I searched "usa" and nothing turned up for me....gotta keep digging the search functions.

:D

At least you didn't post this in the artworks section or something.

I'll be tuned in.

Indy's brother

Rocket Surgeon said:
I was hoping for something funny for Mutt's BullSh!t, but the just dumped the sh!t audio.(n)

Yeah me too, actually! Besides, it would have cracked me up to know that Shia had to go in and record spare dialog at some point to make is character seem less cool.

"Bull-Shark!"
"Bull-oney!"

Montana Smith

Indy's brother said:
Yeah me too, actually! Besides, it would have cracked me up to know that Shia had to go in and record spare dialog at some point to make is character seem less cool.

"Bull-Shark!"
"Bull-oney!"

Un-freak-ing believable!

Shoot! You guys have soft ears! :p

Last night on Sky and BBC during the 'student' riots (and I use the term 'student' with extreme caution) we were treated to the reporter warning us that the camera won't be going in close on some of the graffiti because it was "unsuitable for tea-time viewing".

But the camera went in anyway. (What artistic qualities and broad vocalubary our 'students' possess).

Last edited: