How old r YOU?

Canyon

Kate said:
Yeah- canyon is a sweetie. AND she posts hot pix of Herrison for us too. We love Canyon! She's our big sister!

:eek: Girls, I'm humbled. I don't know what to say.

And what pictures are those?
IndyandShorty.gif
46.jpg
indianajones2_03.jpg
indianajones2_15.jpg

Big sister huh? Cool title. :D

Kate

See what I mean, Indygirl821? Sexy pics, eh? *Indygirl and Kate burst into song* We love you canyon, oh yes we do, we love you Canyon, and we'll be true. When you don't post pics of Indy for us, we're blue- oh, Canyon, we love you!

PS: What is your all time fave indypic? If it's your favorite, it'll be sure to be excellent- so post please!

Canyon

Kate said:
See what I mean, Indygirl821? Sexy pics, eh? *Indygirl and Kate burst into song* We love you canyon, oh yes we do, we love you Canyon, and we'll be true. When you don't post pics of Indy for us, we're blue- oh, Canyon, we love you!

PS: What is your all time fave indypic? If it's your favorite, it'll be sure to be excellent- so post please!

A song written just for me? Why, thank you.

I think perhaps I should start a new thread about this where we can post our favourite pics, as we seem to be going a bit off topic.

Mods, we promise not to go too OTT this time.

;)

yes, all those pictures are SEXY... except the one in glasses. It makes him look like a grandpa...:(:(:(
Is it just me, or those anyone else realize that a 12 year old thinks Indiana Jones is sexy? . . . . . . . . .

:D OH WELL!!!! :D

Canyon

IndyGirl821 said:
yes, all those pictures are SEXY... except the one in glasses. It makes him look like a grandpa...:(:(:(
Is it just me, or those anyone else realize that a 12 year old thinks Indiana Jones is sexy? . . . . . . . . .
:D OH WELL!!!! :D

You don't like Indy wearing glasses?

I think they make him look pretty hot myself. :D

And I think that having a twelve-year-old on the board is absolutely fantastic.

I also think its great to have people of your age interested in everyone's favourite adventurer. Awesome!