The WORST thing about part 4 is part 5...

indyjones2131

Assuming this makes money and there is a part 5 - you KNOW they are just gonna feel the need to TOP this one. Lord knows how you get more rediculous than the monkeys, CGI alien, and tree/truck scenes.

Here's hoping they either let it or make one more in line with the first 3.

Jeeh

More Indy/Mutt action?

Yes please !

Hate the aliens all you want, I loved the crap out of this movie ;)

indyjones2131 said:
Assuming this makes money and there is a part 5 - you KNOW they are just gonna feel the need to TOP this one. Lord knows how you get more rediculous than the monkeys, CGI alien, and tree/truck scenes.

Here's hoping they either let it or make one more in line with the first 3.

Too late. The damage has already been done. You can't just wash it away like Star Wars. It could only get worse from here with Harrison playing second bananna to Shia in his own franchise.

Grailseeker

I'm telling you right now...if Lucas gets his way and makes an Indy 5 with Shia as the MAIN role...prepare to also see a Gungin...somewhere in that film

Vendetta08

I DO NOT want a part 5.

Seriously, "The Jones Family Adventures" A 70 year old Indy globe trotting with his wife and son...no thanks.

Grailseeker

Yes, I agree. It would take at least 3-4 years until the next physical release into theatres if a script is written at a moderately fast pace...Harrison would be almost 70 and I think that's pushing it.

Let's stick the wedding and call it a day..

We're QQing now...

But in 3-4 years with NO INDY 5, we should be finally drying those tears and accepting Indy 4 into our hearts (fingers crossed)

TYTAN

I posted this in another thread but I truly wish there was a way they could just disregard this one and make another one that completely ignores everything that happened in KOTCS. By that I mean...no Marion, no Mutt.

Indyana Joana

Actually, it depends on the idea, the writing, acting, the crew, ... I believe there can be another Indiana Jones movie.

The story is there, it just needs to be written. (I believe that is a quote, I'm just not sure who said it.)

SwingingMonkey

"If Lucas gets his way" - Lucas owns the franchise and has enough money, and maybe he will even choose to direct the next one. Maybe have a talking monkey this time? It only depends on whether people will pay to go and watch it each time. They seem to be marketing on that same generation that will now take their little kiddies. That's where the money is.

carolus magnus

Noooo, no more, please. This movie wasn't atrocious, but it almost didn't have to be made. The ending of Crusade is perfect and I thought this sort of spoiled it

I think if they do make a part 5, Spielberg or someone will have to put their foot down (somehow...although I don't know how since Lucas owns the franchise) and somehow manipulate Lucas to actually pick a decent script and come up with a BETTER storyline.

Lucas directing it would be the worst thing to happen, too. Remember the last Star Wars movies? Lucas did everything- the story, directing, the script- and those movies are virtually unwatchable. Any bad part of KOTCS can be blamed on Lucas. If Lucas hands the directing, storyline, and other things to somebody better, than I have no problem with an Indy 5

Jim Tigernuts

I sure hope they're listening to us. They MUST pay attention to some extent, though probably by paying underlings to pay attention. So if you're reading this, Underling #3, HI THERE!! *waves*