Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > Indy Fanwork and Activities
User Name
Password

Old 11-30-2009, 04:46 PM   #51
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo
Oh, JJ is good. He's "very, very good"..."Trust me". A feast for the eyes: It seems everyone is having so much fun...

Thanks stoo, that's high compliment coming from you. Your a star.
JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #52
Dr. Gonzo
IndyFan

JuniorJones, I haven't started writing it yet due to work but I have a story suitable for comic pulp form. It is probably going to be a three or four part-er. I'll go ahead and write the first part now and get it out to you later today.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:45 PM   #53
Dr. Gonzo
IndyFan

Well here it is. Let me know if it's suitable. I have to get back to my other project (as it actually pays) but in a week or maybe a couple of days I can get down to writing the next one. Do what ever you like with it. I can't wait to see how you'll make this come to life JuniorJones.

PART ONE

FADE IN:

THE PARAMOUNT LOGO

DISSOLVE TO:

EXT. ISLAND IN THE SOUTH ATLANTIC - FROZEN BEACH - DAY

An ICEBERG shaped like the Paramount logo is drifting off the icy shore of an island, a frozen wasteland.

CAMERA PANS to the right of the iceberg.

A snow covered beach. A shelf of thin ice stretches out to the Atlantic Ocean. There are two sets of foot prints in the snow. They lead from the ice crusted shore to a small opening in the frozen rocky surface. A cave. A man made cave.

A light snow is falling on TWO GERMANS wearing Nazi uniforms. They are carrying machine guns and have made their way over to these foot prints on the snowy beach. They observe the foot prints. They speak to each other in German.

GERMAN 1
Fub Kunstdrucke. Was meinen Sie? (Foot prints. What do you think?)

GERMAN 2
Wir haben Eindringlingen. (We have intruders.)

CUT TO:

INT. ICE CAVE - SAME

The eerie blue color of the light reflecting off of the ice illuminates a figure. The shadowy outline of a MAN WEARING A FEDORA. ANOTHER MAN is traveling with him.

A legend appears:
SOUTH ATLANTIC, 1946

The dug out cavern begins to narrow into a tunnel. The two figures head for the strange orange glow of light at the end of the tunnel.

INT. ICE CAVE - TUNNEL - CONTINUOUS

The warm light from the end of the tunnel finally reveals these figures to be INDIANA JONES and GEORGE MacHALE. Indy has rich full stubble facial growth, his leather jacket zipped up all the way. MacHale braves the cold with a heavily padded jacket. They pause. The tunnel isn’t very stable. Small pieces of ice and snow fall from the ceiling.

The sound of a gun being loaded emanates from behind them. CLICK.

MACHALE
Did you hear something Jonesy?

A voice from off screen.

GERMAN 2 (O.C.)
Guten tag. (Good day)

Indy and MacHale turn around to see that the two Germans are in the ice tunnel with them. The Germans have their guns aimed at them. MacHale spots swastikas on their arm bands.

MACHALE
Nazi’s?

Indy isn’t pleased to see them.

INDIANA JONES
The war is over boys.

GERMAN 2
(heavy accent)
Not for us.

INDIANA JONES
It is for everyone else. And by the way, you lost.

GERMAN 1
Hände nach oben! (Hands up!)

GERMAN 2
(heavy accent)
Drop your weapons.

Indy and MacHale put down their pistols. They raise their hands in the air.

MACHALE
Look, you blokes are a bit confused. Hitler is dead. Germany bloody surrendered!

GERMAN 2
Enough!

Indy eyes the pistol that MacHale secretly keeps hidden in back of the waist band of his trousers.

MACHALE
Easy now.

Suddenly Indy lunges for MacHale’s waist band pistol. He grabs it and fires at the Neo-Nazi’s.

One of the Germans is hit. The other German begins firing wildly.
The gun shots cause the tunnel to begin collapsing! Snow buries the other German. Indy and MacHale make a run for it.

INDIANA JONES
Go Mac! Go! Go!

An AVALANCHE of white powder comes crashing down behind them. The tunnel is collapsing right on their heels.
They jump out of the tunnel and into...

INT. ICE CAVE - STONE CHAMBER

... a chamber built out of solid stone. As they lift their heads off the ground and dust themselves off they realize that they aren’t alone in this stone chamber.

TEN NEO-NAZI’S are standing in front of them. Most of them already have their guns drawn. They have electric generators and lights set up. It looks like its a make-shift war room.

INDIANA JONES
(under his breath)
Sh*t.

One of the taller Neo-Nazi’s steps forward. This is the man in command, BRAUNER. He recognizes our heroes.

BRAUNER
George MacHale and the illustrious Indiana Jones. Or do you prefer Dr. Jones?

INDIANA JONES
Colonel Dr. Jones.

MACHALE
Retired Colonel Dr. Jones.

BRAUNER
A rare privilege to meet the both of you. I had a feeling that I should expect you here. My name is Brauner.
(to his men)
Search them.

Four Neo-Nazi’s move in on MacHale and Indy. Two grab MacHale and two of them grab Indy.

INDIANA JONES
(to MacHale, wry)
Is this Halloween or something?

MACHALE
Are you guys out of your gourds? The Nazi’s are over.

CLOSE ON: Brauner’s face.

BRAUNER
The Third Reich may be over, but another is on it’s way.

END OF PART ONE

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 12-02-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:03 AM   #54
indyjones2131
IndyFan

I'll contribute a short piece as well. When is the deadline?
indyjones2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #55
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member

I'm going to some thumbnails over the weekend but these are my initial thoughts.

Quote:
PART ONE

FADE IN:

THE PARAMOUNT LOGO

DISSOLVE TO:

EXT. ISLAND IN THE SOUTH ATLANTIC - FROZEN BEACH - DAY

An ICEBERG shaped like the Paramount logo is drifting off the icy shore of an island, a frozen wasteland.

CAMERA PANS to the right of the iceberg.

A snow covered beach. A shelf of thin ice stretches out to the Atlantic Ocean. There are two sets of foot prints in the snow. They lead from the ice crusted shore to a small opening in the frozen rocky surface. A cave. A man made cave.

A light snow is falling on TWO GERMANS wearing Nazi uniforms. They are carrying machine guns and have made their way over to these foot prints on the snowy beach. They observe the foot prints. They speak to each other in German.

Nice idea with the iceberg but the pan is difficult to convey. I would simply do this as one panel.

PAGE 1. PANEL 1 - ISLAND IN THE SOUTH ATLANTIC - FROZEN BEACH - DAY

(Low angle) In the background we see an ICEBERG shaped like the Paramount logo is drifting off the icy shore of an island, a frozen wasteland. Below is a snow covered beach. A shelf of thin ice stretches out to the Atlantic Ocean. In the foreground there are two sets of foot prints in the snow leading towards a small opening in the frozen rocky surface. A cave . A man made cave.

PANEL 2 - MID SHOT

GERMAN 1
Fub Kunstdrucke. Was meinen Sie? (Foot prints. What do you think?)

GERMAN 2
Wir haben Eindringlingen. (We have intruders.)

(at this point I wouldn't cut to indy and Mac, I would show a few panel of the GERMAN leading us to them with a bit of exposition.)

PANEL 3

GERMANS enter the cave

GERMAN 1
Wollen wir nachforschen(Lets investigate)

GERMAN 2
Ja, Laden Sie Ihre Pistole und zünden Sie die Fackel (Yes, Load your gun and light the torch)

PANEL 4

The dug out cavern begins to narrow into a tunnel. The GERMANS head for the strange orange glow of light at the end of the tunnel.

GERMAN 1
Es gibt Leute außer dem Loch (There are people beyond the hole)

GERMAN 2
Bereitmachen (Get Ready)

PANEL 5

The GERMANS enter a larger area. The CAMERA is focus on them alone with them facing forward, guns raised draped with the shadow figures of INDIANA JONES and GEORGE MacHALE. Silhouette of INDI and MAC are in the foreground.

GERMAN 2
Guten tag. (Good day)

INDIANA JONES
Nazi's. The war is over boys.

PANEL 6

CAMERA from over the shoulders of the NAZI'S facing INDI AND MAC looking bemused. We can see INDI and MAC weapons on the floor.

GERMAN 2
(heavy accent)
Not for us.

INDIANA JONES
It is for everyone else. And by the way, you lost.

PANEL 7 – MID SHOT

GERMAN 1
Hände nach oben! (Hands up!)

Panel 8 – OVER GERMANS 1 Shoulder
INDI looks to getting a weapons

GERMAN 2
(heavy accent)
Don’t touch those weapons.

MacHale is rasing his hands in the air.

MACHALE
Look, you blokes are a bit confused. Hitler is dead. Germany bloody surrendered!

PANEL 9

CAMERA From the back of INDI and GEORGE MACHALE. We can see MacHale secretly hidden gun in back of the waist band of his trousers.
INDI looks to getting a weapon

MACHALE
Easy now.

PANEL 10

Suddenly Indy lunges for MacHale’s waist band pistol. He grabs it and fires at the Neo-Nazi’s.

PANEL 11

One of the Germans is hit. The other German begins firing wildly.
The gun shots cause the tunnel to begin collapsing!

PANEL 12

Snow buries the other German. Indy and GEORGE MACHALE make a run for it.

INDIANA JONES
Go Mac! Go! Go!

PANELS 12 -16

An AVALANCHE of white powder comes crashing down behind them. The tunnel is collapsing right on their heels.
They jump out of the tunnel and into...

PANEL 13
INT. ICE CAVE - STONE CHAMBER

... a chamber built out of solid stone.

PANEL 14

INDI AND GEORGE MACHALE hit the ground

PANEL 15

INDI AND GEORGE MACHALE recovering

PANEL 16

GEORGE MACHALE still recovering, INDI looking

MACHALE
That was bloody close.

INDIANA JONES
Closer that your think!

PANEL 17

A reveal of TEN NEO-NAZI’S are standing in front of them. Most of them already have their guns drawn. They have electric generators and lights set up. It looks like its a make-shift war room.

INDIANA JONES
(under his breath)
Sh*t.

One of the taller Neo-Nazi’s steps forward. This is the man in command, BRAUNER. He recognizes our heroes.

BRAUNER
George MacHale and the illustrious Indiana Jones. Or do you prefer Dr. Jones?

PANEL 18
Nice panel of INDIANA JONES

INDIANA JONES
Colonel Dr. Jones.

PANEL 19
Nice panel of GEORGE MACHALE

MACHALE
Retired Colonel Dr. Jones.

PANEL 20

Nice panel of BRAUNER with guards behind him.

BRAUNER
A rare privilege to meet the both of you. I had a feeling that I should expect you here. My name is Brauner.
(to his men)

Search them.

PANEL 21

Four Neo-Nazi’s move in on MacHale and Indy. Two grab MacHale and two of them grab Indy.

INDIANA JONES
(to MacHale, wry)
Is this Halloween or something?

MACHALE
Are you guys out of your gourds? The Nazi’s are over.

PANEL 22 - CLOSE ON: Brauner’s face.

BRAUNER
The Third Reich may be over, but another is on it’s way.

Any thought about the changes?
Old 12-03-2009, 03:26 PM   #56
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyjones2131
I'll contribute a short piece as well. When is the deadline?

No deadline. Looking to involve has many artists and writers as possible. Just want to get the ball rolling.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #57
Dr. Gonzo
IndyFan

I have a few notes. I'm not sure where but the legend: SOUTH ATLANTIC, 1946 has to appear somewhere in the beginning. I'm not sure where. Maybe the first panel, but that seems like it would be way too much.

The only other note I have for the artistic aspect of this is that Indiana Jones' reveal should be in line with how the films were done. PANEL 6 is Jones and Mac's reveal... so I think that is where Jones should say:"Nazi's. The war is over boys." I know that will be too much with what else is in panel 6 so I think that should have its own panel.

"Guten tag" with the silouettes and then the reveal "Nazi's. The war is over boys." would be great as two different panels, if that's good with you.

As far as the few rewrites:
I liked the "closer than you think line" that you added.
The only thing I would cut is in PANEL 3, the line from GERMAN 1. Just have GERMAN 2 say "Laden Sie Ihre Pistole und zünden Sie die Fackel" (Load your gun and light the torch) That way you'll have more drawing room and it makes german 2 sound like a superior, and kind of an ass hole.

Other than that I think it's gravy. Good show JuniorJones.
Can't wait to see this progress.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:16 AM   #58
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member

Quote:
I have a few notes. I'm not sure where but the legend: SOUTH ATLANTIC, 1946 has to appear somewhere in the beginning. I'm not sure where. Maybe the first panel, but that seems like it would be way too much.

Somewhere in the first panel will be okay.

Quote:
The only other note I have for the artistic aspect of this is that Indiana Jones' reveal should be in line with how the films were done. PANEL 6 is Jones and Mac's reveal... so I think that is where Jones should say:"Nazi's. The war is over boys." I know that will be too much with what else is in panel 6 so I think that should have its own panel.

"Guten tag" with the silouettes and then the reveal "Nazi's. The war is over boys." would be great as two different panels, if that's good with you.

I agree. It may need an extra panel. I was just mindful that the objects were seen before they were active.

Quote:
The only thing I would cut is in PANEL 3, the line from GERMAN 1. Just have GERMAN 2 say "Laden Sie Ihre Pistole und zünden Sie die Fackel" (Load your gun and light the torch) That way you'll have more drawing room and it makes german 2 sound like a superior, and kind of an ass hole.

I added the line for exposition. It saves me from actually showing it in a panel. There's nothing more helpful that telling the audience what is happening or has happen!

Quote:
Other than that I think it's gravy. Good show JuniorJones.
Can't wait to see this progress

Great.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #59
Dr. Gonzo
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorJones
I'm going to some thumbnails over the weekend

Any chance I could get a peak of what you have?
Old 12-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #60
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo
Any chance I could get a peak of what you have?

Sorry for the delay and crap scans (all on the same A4 Sheet!). Some initial rough sketches for reference. Any comments?

The villian rough (BRAUNER) boo hiss!!

German SS solider based on SS Waffen uniform

MAC - Ten years younger

A bit crap but Indi about 8 years from Last Crusade!! (using Mystery of Blues as inital reference)

Another go at older indi

Old 12-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #61
Dr. Gonzo
IndyFan

Those are some great sketches.

BRAUNER- I Think he's spot on. Great stuff, he's got this kind of "this isn't his first rodeo" type of look to me. fantastic.

MAC- It's no joke when I tell you I was envisioning Mac without his moustache. I think it's a brilliant move. A Razor is the last thing on Jones' mind and Mac being a retired British officer always wants to look proper and never forgets it. Brilliant.

JONES- The Mystery of the blues episode is what got me thinking about this whole story. The snow... Jones' age... I just like the idea of exploring post war, yet before the fifties Jones. He's now a veteran of two World Wars. A very interesting time. These sketches are in line with what I imagined. The only comment I have is shortining the beard length a bit. Something along the lines of more stuble than he has ever had in any of the films but less than mystery of the blues... like the line is blurry between whether it's a beard or its still considered stuble. I know that is probably a hard thing to realize on paper. It's just a suggestion. He looks great though. I love the expression on the "Go Mac Go" face.

It's always pleasing to see words come to life. It is gratifying in a way I can't describe. Even though your doing the majority of the work, I am happy to be a part of this venture. I wish that we could get paid to do this comic. It's a blast seeing this come together. Well done JuniorJones.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:14 PM   #62
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member

Quote:
Those are some great sketches.

Thanks, not the best but good for fleshing out idea's.

Quote:
BRAUNER- I Think he's spot on. Great stuff, he's got this kind of "this isn't his first rodeo" type of look to me. fantastic.

I was look for a kind of lost dead look - as if he was looking for something to awaken him again. (no, really)

Quote:
JONES- The Mystery of the blues episode is what got me thinking about this whole story. The snow... Jones' age... I just like the idea of exploring post war, yet before the fifties Jones. He's now a veteran of two World Wars. A very interesting time. These sketches are in line with what I imagined. The only comment I have is shortining the beard length a bit. Something along the lines of more stuble than he has ever had in any of the films but less than mystery of the blues... like the line is blurry between whether it's a beard or its still considered stuble. I know that is probably a hard thing to realize on paper. It's just a suggestion. He looks great though. I love the expression on the "Go Mac Go" face.

No, your right. It might be difficult to get a good medium for a beard as Harrison Ford usually looks quite stringy when he has more than stubble.

Quote:
It's always pleasing to see words come to life. It is gratifying in a way I can't describe. Even though your doing the majority of the work, I am happy to be a part of this venture. I wish that we could get paid to do this comic. It's a blast seeing this come together. Well done JuniorJones.

Let me flesh out the pages and we'll see which way we go from there. Money is always nice but I'm not in it for the money, just the pleasure of creating stuff without any pressure.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:03 AM   #63
Col. Detritch
IndyFan

Love the Idea. Sign me up! I can't do realistic panels (I'm a cartoonist!) but I'd love to do part of the script work! Dr. Gonzo, great job, great idea! I also like the idea of making it a series of comic, to give us more room to elaborate

I was thinking that Brauner could be part of the post war Nazi organisation ODESSA (Organisation der ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen- Organization of Former SS Members) whose head quarters was in Bolivia! They could be searching the earth looking for the Excalibur. The power involves the beholder using the sword to conquer the earth and control it, in a manner as Arthur did with the Britain’s! The Nazi's want to use Excalibur to conquer the earth and create a Fourth Reich (No kidding- they tried). Brauner heads the mission as a respected member of ODESSA, but secretly contemplates seizing control of this Fourth Reich as the new Führer! So they ‘employ’ the help of legendary archaeologist Indiana Jones by kidnapping him in South Atlantic and forcing him to help them on their quest.

In Arthurian Legend, Arthurs scabbard is stolen by Morgan le Fay and thrown into a lake, never to be found again. The scabbard offered Arthur immortality it would seem, so after losing it he is inured in battle and eventually dies. Sir Bedivere is ordered to cast the sword back into the lake it came from before he dies.
I was thinking, in the end we could twist the legend and say that without the scabbards magical protection Excalibur is too powerful to hold and can kill a mortal man just by holding it too long. Brauner could be picking up the sword when Indy warns him about this, Brauner, too ignorant and power crazed ignores Indy and picks it up. He then raises it in triumph around standing above his fellow Nazi's. He is then jolted by a blast of energy and begins to deteriorate and dies a gruesome death! (Which would be worked out later on)

What do ya think?
Col. Detritch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:04 PM   #64
Dr. Gonzo
IndyFan

JJ: "Money is always nice but I'm not in it for the money, just the pleasure of creating stuff without any pressure."

Agreed. Money is just extra icing on the cake. I have always said that even if I wasn't getting paid to write and make films, I'd still be doing it! I love it! ...just don't tell my employers that.

Love to work with people who are passionate about their craft.

JJ: ON BRAUNER "...a kind of lost dead look - as if he was looking for something to awaken him again. (no, really)"

That's funny because the story actually kind of goes there. Your sketch does have a look of world weariness to it. Here's a little heads up on the story.

Jones and Mac are questioned about their presence on this island. It is revealed that they're actually following up on their missing friend (and Jones' one time french lover) Elaine Beaudette, whom was kindnapped by the Neo Nazi's to translate some writings for them involving the resurrection of the dead, the rapture and the apocalypse etc. Elaine is being held captive by them. She explains this to Jones as they are held in a cell together. Eventually she is taken with them and they head to Jerusalem while Jones and Mac make an action packed escape from the island.

Brauner is eventually going to try and resurrect some one from the dead with this power later on.
Details later...

So just letting you know JuniorJones, we're adding a French female to the mix.

Col. Detritch: That's a great concept. I like the idea of the scabbard being needed to wield this power of the sword and that it can't be used for very long, but I already have a MacGuffin and a story line planned and about eight pages already out. Maybe we can incorporate the Organisation der ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen aspect into this story though.

Any way, this project is turning out to be a lot of fun.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:07 AM   #65
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member

Col.detrich - any involvement with the script for this strip will be up to dr gonzo. I'm just doing the art duties so that more people can see what can be achieved and want to take part.

I am always looking for artists for this project as I feel we can all learn something from this process.

I've seen your artwork and it looks like it may be suited to cartoon parody like a li'indy. Post some of your designs of indy, Marion, sallah and I will show you what I mean.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #66
Col. Detritch
IndyFan

Quote:
Col. Detritch: That's a great concept. I like the idea of the scabbard being needed to wield this power of the sword and that it can't be used for very long, but I already have a MacGuffin and a story line planned and about eight pages already out. Maybe we can incorporate the Organisation der ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen aspect into this story though.

That's cool! And I'm glad the ODESSA organisation idea came in handy!
The story sounds great so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorJones
Col.detrich - any involvement with the script for this strip will be up to dr gonzo. I'm just doing the art duties so that more people can see what can be achieved and want to take part.

I am always looking for artists for this project as I feel we can all learn something from this process.

I've seen your artwork and it looks like it may be suited to cartoon parody like a li'indy. Post some of your designs of indy, Marion, sallah and I will show you what I mean.

Thats ok!

JJ, i'm not too sure I posted any of my cartoons on the Raven before. I might have but don't remember- where did you see them?

Even if they aren't mine I'd be happy to post some of my pictures!
Col. Detritch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:59 AM   #67
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member

Col.detrich - Sorry, i've made that assumption based stuff you've posted on the boards and your YouTube channel (well, I hope it's you!) but I would be great if you could post some more stuff.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:23 AM   #68
Montana Smith
IndyFan

This story idea is sounding good - Nazis in the South Atlantic is moving into the territory of the myth that Hitler was setting up a fortress in the Antarctic (supplied by Doenitz's U-Boat fleet).

Donald McKale in his book 'The Hitler Survival Myth', 1981, identified the earliest source of the myth of Hitler's escape as the unexpected surrender of a German U-Boat in early July 1945 at Mar del Plata, Argentina. Several Buenos Aires newspapers, in defiance of Argentine Navy statements, said that rubber boats had been seen landing from it, and other submarines spotted in the area. One paper, Critica, carried on 17 July 1945 the report that Hitler and Eva Braun had landed from U-530 in Antarctica (Neu Schwabia/Queen Maud Land, which the Germans claimed in 1938). Even the New York Times and Chicago Times reported the article.

As time went on the myth got wilder, and also encompassed the hollow earth, Admiral Byrd's Operation Highjump (1946-1947), and even German-made UFOs.

Admiral Byrd took fleets to the Antarctic in 1946-1947 and 1956, on expeditions massively supported by the US Navy. According to the official maps of his many flights, Byrd's expeditions left Queen Maud Land unvisited - implying that they kept clear of the Nazis! Byrd lost four aircraft, attributed by conspiracy theorists to attacks by the Germans.

You have to bear in mind, though, that the conspiracy was elaborated by neo-Nazis writing about UFOs in the 1970s - at least one writer was using stories about Nazi UFOs in the Antarctic to get airtime on television in order to plug his revisionist point of view.
Montana Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:13 AM   #69
Dr. Gonzo
IndyFan

Montana Smith: Even though this is a fan project, I still do a little bit of research...

JJ: I will await your next drawings for further disscusion.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #70
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member

Quote:
Montana Smith: Even though this is a fan project, I still do a little bit of research...

JJ: I will await your next drawings for further disscusion.

In all the excitement I forgot we were heading towards the Christmas period but I am on the case!
Old 01-08-2010, 10:53 PM   #71
Dr. Gonzo
IndyFan

Any new sketches JJ?
Old 01-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #72
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member

Quote:
Any new sketches JJ?

Not forgetten... still on the case!
Old 02-17-2010, 01:18 PM   #73
Dr. Gonzo
IndyFan

So how's it coming along there JuniorJones?
Old 03-30-2010, 06:12 PM   #74
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member

Quote:
So how's it coming along there JuniorJones?

Well, I like to apologise for my tardiness in not getting stuff out quick, this was due to life and a big ball of string.

Please accept my apology with this draft version (a4 sheet with bic matic 0.7mm, for those who are interested) of a potential cover with Indy (slightly older), Brauner, I assume you have a love interest. I will add Mac in an adventure pose.

All I need from you is a relic,an action sequence to go at the sides and a title Indiana Jones and the ....

Old 04-01-2010, 01:51 AM   #75
Dr. Gonzo
IndyFan

Hey Junior Jones I just saw this...

Wow!!!! In-fu*king-credible!!!! You sir are a great artist. As far as your questions about the title, action sequence and relic... I have the latter two but as I know you have been, I myself have been busy as of late. I'll get you the principles soon. And by the way there's no need to be so hard on yourself as far as our progress.... I know I was pressing some times for a response, but that's because the idea really excited me. I forgot to remember that this is just for fun. I get way too involved in projects sometimes...
But I love artists with quallity control! And you sir have quallity under your thumb!
Give me a couple days and I'll get back to you.

Once again your stuff is superb!

P.S. Who were your models for the other main figures?

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 04-01-2010 at 02:02 AM.