Howdy, folks! *tips fedora*

Zharah

Hahaha, I like you already! Just give Ameera a bottle of wine and she'll be playing tag with the floor! :D

Snakewhip_Sable

"A real Gimlet is half gin and half Rose's lime juice, and nothing else. It beats Martinis hollow." -Philip Marlowe, "The Long Goodbye".

If we start drinking whiskey and gettin' sloppy with it, some Nazis might come in here and burn the place down.

Luckylighter

Hey Snakewhip. I've seen you around COW...you're a good poster there, and I'm looking forward to your posts here, too.

By the way, born and raised in Bergen County, New Jersey--or as we like to call it "The BC".

Actually, none of us call it that. We're too cool on the East Coast to abbreviate everything. *waits for coast war to break out on The Raven...mmmmuuuwwwaaaahhhaahh*

Magda

Zharah said:
Hahaha!! You know me too well! :D :D

Do you know how bad it would be if we were roommates? You'd be passed out on the couch; I'd be draped over the kitchen counter. :D

Zharah

Ameera said:
Do you know how bad it would be if we were roommates? You'd be passed out on the couch; I'd be draped over the kitchen counter. :D
Bwahahahaha!!! Man, that would be sooooo funny! :D :D

Zharah

Luckylighter said:
By the way, born and raised in Bergen County, New Jersey--or as we like to call it "The BC".

Actually, none of us call it that. We're too cool on the East Coast to abbreviate everything. *waits for coast war to break out on The Raven...mmmmuuuwwwaaaahhhaahh*
Very funny. :p

You Jersey people... and I have a right to say that, my friend is from Jeresy! Weird kid! :D :D :D