Pictures!

quo_sp

A_True_Believer said:
Ah...so Indy does know about the crate. That makes it more plausible. In that case, I hope they at least mention how he discovered it.

Where are you getting your info, anyway? From the trading cards?

The information about the crate, I get it from a blog that seems to be right in a lot of things. The compass, pin and ring security of the hand grenade I have deducted from the picture and another pictures. This is a curious picture, all behin Indy like he seems leading the group with the dovchenko’s hat in his hand in a strange position, a soldier with a grenade in the hand which is very strange in that situation unless it needs to maintain it in his hand because the security pin is out, and add the magnetic rosswell crate.

Ska

Plus, one of the trading cards says something about Indy using his "knowledge of magnetism" to find the correct crate.

A_True_Believer

quo_sp said:
The information about the crate, I get it from a blog that seems to be right in a lot of things. The compass, pin and ring security of the hand grenade I have deducted from the picture and another pictures. This is a curious picture, all behin Indy like he seems leading the group with the dovchenko?s hat in his hand in a strange position, a soldier with a grenade in the hand which is very strange in that situation unless it needs to maintain it in his hand because the security pin is out, and add the magnetic rosswell crate.

That's a darn fine piece of deduction work, quo_sp. You should be a detective. ;)

Silentrascal

Darn. I found some cool photos I hadn't seen posted or anywhere else and it won't let me post them.

I found a good sized gallery HERE.

Last edited:

mr.wolf

so you think this is covered under their insurance

Indiana_Jones_and_the_Kingdom_of_th.jpg

Dr.Sartorius

I'm sorry but I can't get over how flat Harrison Ford seems here. And I am I the only one who feels the lack of tension involved in this chase sequence?

Michael24

I don't see how there's lack of tension. It's gotta be a pretty wicked moment when that jungle cutter blade slices through the truck, which probably disables it and forces them to bail out and grab another vehicle or something. I can't say a chase scence (which already looks wicked-cool in the trailer and TV spots) looks to be lacking in tension just because of a single frame. :confused:

A_True_Believer

Yes, he's obviously in no danger whatsoever, and he doesn't appear worried or concerned at all.

And look at Mutt hiding cowardly behind him. He reminds me of Willie Scott! How annoying!