My Indiana Jones Animation

Ska

Thanks...and yeah...well...actually I'm about an hour south...but it's close enough!

Pulled that one out last night!

Phewwwwwwww!!! The Ravens came to play!

roundshort

Yeah they did, and will again, in thier house next time. The O line had better get their act together! Ever hear of a Pttsburgh Band, Anti-Flag?

roundshort

Well, ToJ, it's just nobody wants to own up being from Philly, actually I don't know why we own up to from Pittsburgh Either?

Ska

temple of john said:
There seems to a huge lack of Philly people here on this site but you can't throw a stone without hitting somebody from Pittsburgh.

OUCH! Dammit...who threw that?!:mad:

Joe Brody

Somebody say Pittsburgh? Count me among the former residents.

But forget Pittsburgh when you got Uniontown in the house!

roundshort

We like Cleveland also, even if they don't have a football team anymore. When are you guys going to start letting St. Mary's School for the Blind Jr. High Football team stop wearing Browns uniforms every Sunday, some of these kides are going to get hurt!

Ska

Joe Brody said:
Somebody say Pittsburgh? Count me among the former residents.

But forget Pittsburgh when you got Uniontown in the house!

hahaha

It's currently now Connellsville.

(Damn who woulda thunk it that I could get this detailed on a world wide message board?)

OhioJones

roundshort said:
We like Cleveland also, even if they don't have a football team anymore. When are you guys going to start letting St. Mary's School for the Blind Jr. High Football team stop wearing Browns uniforms every Sunday, some of these kides are going to get hurt!

We felt that they should get a chance to play like everyone else. ;)

But in reality the Browns are so frustratingly bad I cant even talk about them.