Trouser comparison

Djd1

30a8i1i.jpg

I got my new Magnoli pants today.
Wested on the left, then Todd then magnoli. A much better fit than the weird Todds and a colour more how I remember the NH pants to be?

jsarino

Based on those three, which is the closest you think to Indy's pants? Maybe it's the lighting, but the colors looks strikingly varied.

Djd1

I think that magnoli now has the colour right for raiders. They're essentially a good officers pinks colour. They can look quite grey in different lighting. Todd has gone for a greyer fabric which might represent what you see on screen some of the time. The westeds are too warm a colour for Raiders but more reminiscent of Last Crusade. Todds also come with a really odd fit that makes a good vintage, high waisted trouser but doesn't look like how indy wears his in raiders. The issue with the Magnolis is the expense. These cost more than twice what the westeds cost and there are some real quality control issues that I'm waiting for a response on. One obvious mistake in the pattern and snags in the fabric that I do not expect on a pair of trousers costing over £150. It seems that at least half the stuff I buy from Magnoli has quality issues in construction or mistakes in the pattern.

jsarino

Ugh, that's not a good sign then that you have paid so much for the Magnolis, but have questionable quality control. I may just get the Wested pants AND the jacket...saves on shipping costs to the States. :) Thanks for your thoughts on the pant comparisons!