Disney MGM Indy Book, Help!

leynad

Hey Fellow Indy researchers,

Recently i went to Disney MGM and visited the indy store.
They had an Indy Paperback book which had a blue cover with Indy's face on it. They told me the tittle was 'Inter world" (or something like that. i havent been able to confirm the tittle yet.)
I've been searching for 'inter world' all over the net but havent found it.
Can anyone tell me if this is the "Interior world" book, or another book?
(Note: If it is interior world, by Rob, why would the cover page be blue? It's not blue in my version of the interior world book.)

If anyone can help, i'd appreciate it.
Thank you!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Hmmmmmm..... My question... Why didn't you buy it???

Never heard of Inter World. I'm guessing that it might be Interior World, but like you said, why would the cover be blue?

leynad

My point exactly

Hey,

Thanks for the welcome and the replies!

I didnt buy it because....IM A MORON!!
DAMN!!! IM SO STUPID!!
NOT A DAY PASSES THAT I DONT HATE MYSELF FOR TRUSTING TOO MUCH ON AMAZON AND EBAY!!! (Thinking i could find it there)

My point exactly: the problem is the cover.

It wasnt a german book, because i know there was english writting on the cover. (Just the usual things the covers say: "imminent death to indy! Will he survive or die?")

Im gonna try to make a family member of mine who lives there go check it out, but if anyone else knows anything, please post!

Thank you all again!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
That sounds likely. Though when I was at Disneyland, they weren't selling any books, which in a way was disappointing.

leynad

Hmm... dont think so

Hey once again indy fans,

im at a loss with this book, really.

it would make sense if it were a find/your/fate book, but im pretty sure its not.
it was pretty thick, and most of those kid books are ussually kind of short.

I shudder to think this is one mystery only indy can solve... or someone who goes to the shop and finds it. [and i live way too far from MGM! (n) ]

im still trying to get a friend of mine over there to look for it, but the bastard wont go! :mad:

anyway! if anyone else can help id appreciate it!
and once again, thanks for the help all of you!

Twilightpro101

I feel for you in that regard and that's one of the reasons why I always grab what catches my eye everytime on vacation and buy it on the spot. I really don't look back.

It's almost a rule in my family on vacation.

Viper

Yes, it is Interior World.

I was there this summer and they had about 10 or so copies, and I bought one and eventually discovered there were several. But yes, the Indiana Jones Outpost in MGM Studios, Florida stocks the Interior World. I don't know why it is only that one, but it is there.

PS, I now have all of the American licenced Indy Novels. With the exception of the Choose your Adventure ones by RL Stine.

Working on reading them, I'm almost done with my fifth.

Viper

That's what I thought but my teacher said they were called "Choose you Adventure." Maybe that's what they were called when she was groing up, I dunno.

Viper said:
That's what I thought but my teacher said they were called "Choose you Adventure." Maybe that's what they were called when she was groing up, I dunno.

There was another group of books that were called Choose your Own Adventure. The Indy books though are Find Your Fate.

Viper

Ah. I knew there were both types, but the only ones I knew of were RL Stine, and I figured he use Find your Fate for the Goosebumps ones.

Thanks for the help!