Grimoire Maudit

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
No, unfortunately not.:( As you know, it's rare and not easy to find. The scans in this thread were provided by DIrishB and the original Junior Jones (without a space in his username).

I figured as much. So, one will have to fix that...

...as rare as it is I have a 'stunt' copy and it has always been my intention to let you have it as thanks for the good work, enthusiasm and love that you to our community. Not just the Raven but elsewhere.

I was waiting to the end, which we are now at, to offer it you.:D

Lurga the Hutt

Indiana Jones

Happy Xmas to everybody!
I'm a really huge fan of Indy since the first movie, and I to discover so much new material (just now in Christmas) make me very happy! Please Stoo, one page at least is missing from the grimoire story, right? Please, please publish it or you will let me like Bellocq at the end of Raiders! :). Thank you again for the gift of these sites!

Stoo

Darth Klaus said:
Hey Stoo!
Any fresh news about the translation of Grimoire's last page? :D
Thank you so much for the info.
Lurga the Hutt said:
Please Stoo, one page at least is missing from the grimoire story, right? Please, please publish it or you will let me like Bellocq at the end of Raiders! :). Thank you again for the gift of these sites!
Darth Klaus: My Raven Private Message box is always full so I'm answering you here because it's easier for me (and your work SHOULD BE PROMOTED to everyone).;)

Darth Klaus & Lurga the Hutt have put together a Spanish "Omnibus" collection of the 3 Bagheera comics and it looks FANTASTIC! A very professional job and exactly the type of thing that makes fan connections & collaborations so fulfilling.

However, some corrections in the credits should be made before you share/distribute the Spanish editions. This is what you have:

Secreto de la Piramide
Escaneado por IndyClone25
Traduccion original del francés por Stoo, DIrishB & IndyClone25

Ciudad del Relampago
Escaneado por IndyClone25 & Stoo
Traduccion original del francés por Stoo & DIrishB

Grimorio Maldito
Escaneado por IndyClone25 & Junior Jones
Traduccion original del francés por DIrishB & Stoo

====
CORRECTIONS:
Secret of the Pyramid
Scans provided by IndyClone25 & JuniorJones
French translation by Stoo

City of Lightning
Scans provided by Icybro & DIrishB
French translation by Stoo & DIrishB

Cursed Book of Magic
Scans provided by Junior Jones* & DIrishB
French translation by Stoo**
*This is Phil (the 'Junior Jones' with the space in his user name).
**DIrishB was going to help 'Americanize' the translations but he disappeared before that happened.

Any mistakes? Please let myself & Darth Klaus know!:gun:

---
Since we've been experiencing a long, dry season here at The Raven, I'll probably post the last page of "Grimoire" sometime next week.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth Klaus

Thank you so much for your answer Stoo! I really apreciated it. I have already modified the credit page and put it here when it was finished if you like it.
Thank you so much again.:hat:

Last edited by a moderator:

indyclone25

GrimoireMaudit_48_ENG_zps680fefb7.jpg

Stoo

Hi, Clone/Mark. I was going to congratulate you for doing this last page but recently joined a Facebook site about Indy and saw that it was done by our very own, JuniorJones!

Then I also noticed that you posted all 3 sets of the Bagheera comic translations but didn't include the credit pages nor acknowledge anyone involved so people complimented you on the work. What's up with that?:confused: I added names to the credit pages for a reason, y'know. ;) :p:whip:

I'm not mad, by the way, just baffled.:cool:

---
However, my version of this last one is a bit different than JJ's so I might go ahead and post it anyways. That way, people can choose whichever they prefer for their own personal collection.

indyclone25

Stoo said:
Hi, Clone/Mark. I was going to congratulate you for doing this last page but recently joined a Facebook site about Indy and saw that it was done by our very own, JuniorJones!

Then I also noticed that you posted all 3 sets of the Bagheera comic translations but didn't include the credit pages nor acknowledge anyone involved so people complimented you on the work. What's up with that?:confused: I added names to the credit pages for a reason, y'know. ;) :p:whip:

I'm not mad, by the way, just baffled.:cool:

---
However, my version of this last one is a bit different than JJ's so I might go ahead and post it anyways. That way, people can choose whichever they prefer for their own personal collection.
just seemed like a lot of work to do about who did what on all the books. and i like to be easy breezy....lol
:D

Stoo

Not too much work. For "Secret de la Pyramide", it's easy: You scanned, I translated and JuniorJones did the lettering.

For the other two, it's even easier: All you needed to do was post the credit pages.;)

The "Grimoire" credit page actually needs to have Junior Jones/Phil's name added for the scans. He provided most of them since my computer was stolen and DIrishB had disappeared. I just need to know if he doesn't mind having his real name added to distinguish him from the other JuniorJones. What do you say, Phil?

Cité de la Foudre:

CiteFoudre_01a_ENG.jpg

Grimoire Maudit:

GrimoireMaudit_02_ENG.jpg

rbeort

Not too much work. For "Secret de la Pyramide", it's easy: You scanned, I translated and JuniorJones did the lettering.

For the other two, it's even easier: All you needed to do was post the credit pages.;)

The "Grimoire" credit page actually needs to have Junior Jones/Phil's name added for the scans. He provided most of them since my computer was stolen and DIrishB had disappeared. I just need to know if he doesn't mind having his real name added to distinguish him from the other JuniorJones. What do you say, Phil?

Cité de la Foudre:

CiteFoudre_01a_ENG.jpg

Grimoire Maudit:

GrimoireMaudit_02_ENG.jpg
Where do I go for the complete translated PDF?

Darkbrook

Hello, good people! Is it possible someone could provide me with access to the translated pages without watermarks on them please? Thank you all for your hard work.