Which villain had the best death scene?

Which villain had the best death scene?

• Total voters

The Man

250px-Chen.jpg

"Hmm, that skewer smells good, Father..."

Benraianajones

The Man said:
The revelations of the Ark are unbeatable. Especially when compared with Spalko's death from, er, knowledge...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Her brain couldn't take all the knowledge of the universe compacted in to it - it isn't much difference from dying from seeing God's wrath with your own eyes to be fair.

Forgot to mention - when Mola Ram drops, do quitel like how bashes his head on that cliff, I seem to recall.:whip:

Haha, The_Man, just saw that post. That is a fun death! Quite shocking for the films intro!

Darth Vile

Benraianajones said:
Her brain couldn't take all the knowledge of the universe compacted in to it - it isn't much difference from dying from seeing God's wrath with your own eyes to be fair.

Forgot to mention - when Mola Ram drops, do quitel like how bashes his head on that cliff, I seem to recall.:whip:

Haha, The_Man, just saw that post. That is a fun death! Quite shocking for the films intro!

Nothing will top Raiders for an ensemble death piece...

Benraianajones

I agree the ark is better than spalko's, but the essetial trigger of it is no far fetched than any of the others.

I do like the ark, but I like the much more up close and personal death of Donovan a little bit more.

mutt willams

I personally enjoy watching the Nazis heads melt with the ark. thats by far my favorite, and with john willams music, its even better!

Junior Jones

I thought that Dovchenko's death was more "entertaining" than Spalko's.

(Although it's a little disturbing to me that I can find anyone's death entertaining. I'm not usually like that.) :dead:

TheMutt92

The ark all the way! You know how many kids had nightmares to that compared to those that will have them of Spalko's death?

Benraianajones

Agreed, sadly, Spalko's wasn't gory enough. If you look on youtube at Donovan's death, out of the 100s of comments you'll see many also stating, like the ark, they used to be scared to death by it. I don't think many will be saying that about Irina's, sadly.

(Should it be sad kids aren't having nightmares?!)

And I want to know who agrees with me on the grail one being the best! Speak up who ever voted for it with me! :p

NLogan

The opening of the Ark wins by sure volume. Not only did Belloq, Toht, and Dietrich die in amazing and ingenious ways (considering the special effects of the time), the whole German regiment was decimated by the spirits/angels of death and lightning bolts... very cool.

Benraianajones

Got to admit, the concept of Belloqs head setting on fire and shooting beams oot at the others is really great. Still, I slightly prefer the Grail death for its "Up close and personal" feeling!

graz

Personally, I thought Pat Roach 'enjoyed TWO excellent deaths.

By 'flying wing' propeller AND the rock crusher! (y)

Mrs_Fedora

I voted for Donovans Grail Mistake because i remember that one the best when i was a kid, it just blew me away at that time. And it was brilliantly done also!

' what. is. happening. to. me?...' :dead: :dead: brilliant.

Benraianajones

Oh! Nice to see Spalko has 2 votes from people.

Looks like the ark is a "winner"...I always imagined things would be more mixed up...then again..I can see why most people go for it.

bennihana123

Major- 1. Opening of the Ark
2. Donovan
3. Spalko
4. Mola Ram

Minor- 1. Cairo Swordsman
2. Thuggee being crushed
3. Rocket Sled Burn
4. Ant Death- Dovchenko
5. Run over by Tank