Crusader: cross between Indiana Jones and Iron Man

Scarchaeologist

This is a character who I created back when I first played City of Heroes. He was still going on. Being a fan of both iron man and Indy, i thought creating a character who is a mixture of both sounded good. Besides using a high tech suit of armor opens up adventures Indy couldn't do, such as explore shipwrecks or sunken cities. Of course that takes away the charm of Indy as he was called a non super superhero.

kongisking

Scarchaeologist said:
This is a character who I created back when I first played City of Heroes. He was still going on. Being a fan of both iron man and Indy, i thought creating a character who is a mixture of both sounded good. Besides using a high tech suit of armor opens up adventures Indy couldn't do, such as explore shipwrecks or sunken cities. Of course that takes away the charm of Indy as he was called a non super superhero.

Can you perhaps show us more of this character, besides just describing him? I mean, I don't know what City of Heroes is, so I've no context for what you're talking about. I say this because that's actually a neat idea for a character.

Scarchaeologist

Sure! Here he is http://scpilot.deviantart.com/art/Crusader-346150032

Basically city of heroes was an online game where you got to create your own superhero. It's similar to World of Warcraft except with superheroes. It shut down two years ago sadly. Crusader was my first superhero I ever created. He's like iron man as he's wealthy, has his own company, a super genius inventor, and has a high tech suit of armor, but like Indy he's also an archaeologist and he travels the world searching for lost treasures while trying to keep the bad guys from getting to them. He just doesn't have Tonys heart problem or Indys hat and whip though.

So crusader is what indiana Jones would be in a high tech battlesuit. :D

kongisking

Scarchaeologist said:
Sure! Here he is http://scpilot.deviantart.com/art/Crusader-346150032

Basically city of heroes was an online game where you got to create your own superhero. It's similar to World of Warcraft except with superheroes. It shut down two years ago sadly. Crusader was my first superhero I ever created. He's like iron man as he's wealthy, has his own company, a super genius inventor, and has a high tech suit of armor, but like Indy he's also an archaeologist and he travels the world searching for lost treasures while trying to keep the bad guys from getting to them. He just doesn't have Tonys heart problem or Indys hat and whip though.

So crusader is what indiana Jones would be in a high tech battlesuit. :D

Damn. My Harry Hawkins character now has competition. :eek:

Scarchaeologist

kongisking said:

Damn. My Harry Hawkins character now has competition. :eek:

Lol! Well Crusader is still being worked on. Besides I have to think on what relics he can go after. I could have him go after the seven wonders of the world. Besides I'm a fan of mecha and manga.