Marion, Willie or Elsa?

Choose, but choose wisely

• Total voters

berelain19

I identify with Marion the most. I'm like her.

Elsa is merely beautiful;she has nice clothes and a terrific zippo!

I'd like to play someone like Willie,a nagging twit...she's really funny!

I am a woman,so I look at these women differently then men would,probably.

Alexandria

Marion is my fav dispite the fact that she smokes and drinks(just because it's bad for her). She has spunk, and there is a rumor that she'll be in the new Indy Movie. :) (y) Interesting to see how they develop her character. I also like the fact that she understands Indy and his profession, the good and bad sides. You really feel the history between them, as complicated and messy it is. As I'm a girl, I'm not going to say which one I'd be with. HAHA!
Now, if I had to choose which Indy to be with, I think it's a tie between SPF, and Harrison (If he was my age;) ). Sean is just charming and cute in his roles, but there's too few good roles to see him in. :( I remember the day I left my Trade school, one friend hugged me goodbye and said "watch LOTS of Sean Patrick Flannery for me". I wish I could. I just loathe movies with the f-word said every five seconds, or movies where you see him for five seconds. Any suggestions of good SPF movies, that won't make me :sick: or :mad: ?

Vendetta08

qwerty said:
Can't you people see beyond that? So what if she was a NAZI. If she lived in USSR in the same time she would be a communist. If she lived somewhere else she would be something else. It's not her fault that Austria was occupied by Germany.

Tell that to Steven Spielberg.

I bet he enjoyed killing her off, and I enjoyed viewing it.

Niteshade007

I voted for Marion, although I think she is the least attractive of the trio. I know a lot of people think that Elsa was the most beautiful, but I think that Willie was. Elsa is very attractive, but there was just something that wasn't as attractive as Willie.

Misha

roundshort said:
I have had Kate Capshaw in my restaurant a few times with her and Steven's kids and she is AWESOME. She is super chill, really kind, and has zero ego. I wish all dinning customers, star or not where as nice as she was. I can only hope everyone esle inthe world is that nice, which of course we all know is not the case.

Good to hear that, 'cos I've always liked her. Haven't been as lucky as you but I always had the impression she has a very pleasant personallity. So it's nice to hear my impression of her has been correct.

Needless to say what I voted :)

ClintonHammond said:
"The problem with Willie is the screaming."
Okay, but....wasn't Steven the one who taught her that? :D

Attila the Professor

Staff member
I have to say, none of the three was quite my type - Sophia Hapgood, though, had the smarts, sophistication, wit and looks to be worth the time, along with the quirky psychobabble to keep things interesting.

Niteshade007

As far as types go, I definitely fall more for the Willie or Elsa types. My past relationships have been with ditzy or, well, "female dog" types. I would say I dated one girl that was kind of like Marion, but more often I fall for girls that are bad for me.

Blackster

Okay, so Elsa has an Axis of evil about her, but bad girls are always sexier. And Alison Doody was a grade-A hottie - why didn't she ever become mega-famous?

Marion is a close second, though.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Blackster said:
Okay, so Elsa has an Axis of evil about her, but bad girls are always sexier. And Alison Doody was a grade-A hottie - why didn't she ever become mega-famous?

Well, so are a lot of women, and yet...

Blackster

Oh true, true - I just meant given how fickle Hollywood is about looks, you'd think she'd have been headlining movies after such a high-profile gig as Indy, plus she was a Bond villain (albeit a very slight one).

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Blackster said:
Oh true, true - I just meant given how fickle Hollywood is about looks, you'd think she'd have been headlining movies after such a high-profile gig as Indy, plus she was a Bond villain (albeit a very slight one).

Well, this is true, although one could say that doing an Indy film and a Bond film typecasts you as only good for one sort of thing, and becoming a major actress isn't it.

Blackster

Good point - I suppose one could say the same about Karen Allen and Kate Capshaw, both very attractive, neither of whom went on to become Angelina Jolie-style famous.

Hmmm - never occurred to me 'Indy Girls' might have the same career trap as Bond Girls, but that makes a certain sense, yeah.

Jooones!

I personally would vote for Marion for a longer relationship. I like to be good buddies with my girlfriend. Of course Elsa looks absolutely great and is also intelligent- so shed be my second...maybe bit too wild for me on the long run though...Willie is also actually pretty sexy tbh, but itd prefer a short affair with her..shes cute though...

chapter11

If I'm choosing with my heart, I pick Marion. If I'm choosing with my pants (which I too often did in days gone by...) it's Elsa in a landslide. :eek: