The Erotic Adventures of Indiana Jones? w/poll

Would you be intested in reading "The Erotic Adventures of Indiana Jones"?

• Hell, YES!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Nope. Not interested.

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Indyologist

I don't know how many of you know this, but I LOVE to write. I have been writing all kinds of things all my life. I especially love writing Indiana Jones fan fiction, which began when I "met" Indy in 1985. Indy is SO HOT to me, so I am thinking of writing some sexy short stories either once a month or once every other month (I work full time from 3p-11p now, so free time is precious) about Indy's fictional sexual adventures. Sometimes they will be between Indy and Marion, sometimes he will be with other (fictional) women. They will ALL be um, interesting! :whip: Think of all the places Indy has been and um, all he's LEARNED ("Primitive, sexual practices"-- hey, he said it himself!)! :hat:

Since hot, dripping sex will be involved, they will NOT be published here at theraider.net. I'm thinking of having those interested private message me their e-mail address and perhaps I could copy & paste these stories. Still, I'd like to be paid for each story (less than $10, maybe $5.95), but I don't know how to go about this. I'm open to any suggestions as to how to do this. Perhaps a simple (free) web site where I can insert a link to the story that would be accessible after the person pays? Don't know the first thing as to how to do this.

Anyways, I would LOVE to write some incredibly funny, smart and sexy stories about Indy 'cause I love him so DAMN MUCH!! So, would any of you be interested in reading The Erotic Adventures of Indiana Jones? I have LOTS of ideas ;) Are you looking forward to this series? If you have any rated "G" suggestions, post them here. Any rated "R" or "X" ideas? Private message me! I make NO GUARANTEES as to whether or not I will use your ideas. We'll see. Anything you private message me will be absolutely CONFIDENTIAL-- between you and me ONLY!

Last edited:

Mutt’sGirl04

Still, I'd like to be paid for each story (less than $10, maybe $5.95), but I don't know how to go about this. I'm open to any suggestions as to how to do this. Perhaps a simple (free) web site where I can insert a link to the story that would be accessible after the person pays? Don't know the first thing as to how to do this.
One suggestion is setting up custom invoices on PayPal.

INDY36

Indologist? What's up? Are you OK? You've been on here for a long time. "Hot Dripping Sex"? We don't really need that with Indiana Jones. The sex, while important sometimes to the plots I think must be subtle...understated. Not "Dripping".

Indiana Jones will never be X rated.

I hope you re-think this. I think you will.