Indiana Jones, the cat

Dr.Sartorius

Indiana Jones needs an adventure ? and a home

August 15, 2008 6:00 AM

Indiana Jones is a domestic short-haired, neutered male, who is 7 years old. We don't know how he would do with cats, dogs or children but he has been a very sweet boy here and has the most handsome face.

Indiana Jones is here because his owner abandoned him. He is a wonderful kitty who is ready for any adventure! Stop in and meet him and the many other wonderful dogs, cat, rabbits and horses available for adoption today!

Here's the rest of the article

Mrs_Fedora

Oooh wat a cutie.... he can live with me if he wants to. Oh no wait, i´ve got a hamster who will be really unhappy then... or lunch.

Canyon

Wow! That has to be one of the best looking cats I've ever seen. :eek:

No wonder they called him Indy. :D

DiscoLad

It actually looks like agood cat...and I don't even like cats...really nice looking.

(Good thread... But you think the Mods will catch it?...LOL)

Indy~Annie

Rayder said:
I wish I wasn't allergic to cats, that one is a really handsome cat

maybe you should get a Siamese cat.:D my mom and dad are both allergic to cats but Siamese dont bother them.and there so sweet! and we have 4.lol

Deckard

Wow one cat needs a home and bcuz its named after something popular that makes him super special awesome. How many animals are put down in one day here in the U.S.? I believe the number is close to or over 1,000 a day. So how about just adopt an animal and who gives a **** if its named Batman or Iron Man or Bradjolina.

The problem is most people dont want a 7 year old animal, they want a new kitten, and so these poor guys stand little chance.

Yet when idiots like CNN run 8 days of coverage about some 900 pound cat a billion people from all over the earth want it because they saw it on TV.

I bet those same 1000s of people who couldnt apdopt that heart attack waiting to happen just said the hell with it instead of adopting another animal in need.

Agent Crab

I do feel bad for th older cats who don't get a home. Rambo, my cat was two when I adopted him, since I like orange cats.

No Ticket

Agent Crab said:
I do feel bad for th older cats who don't get a home. Rambo, my cat was two when I adopted him, since I like orange cats.

I'll admit I have a love for animals. A ridiculously strong love. If I could save all the poor animals who are abandoned, hurt, etc. I would. It breaks my heart because they are innocent and need to be taken care of and all life is precious. I can't stand to watch those commercials that make you feel bad for the dogs and cats who have no homes. I can't afford, neither is it my place, to help all animals right?

Awhile back, two puppies were found under our shed in our yard. I couldn't afford to take care of them and I wasn't sure who they belonged to (if anyone)... the mom never seemed to come back. So I fed them for a few days. It broke my heart I couldn't just take them in. Then while I was still trying to figure out what to do, three days later, they disappeared. I don't know if someone else in the neighborhood took them in or what. But it bothers me not knowing what happened.

I'm a softie with animals. I really can't stand to see any animal suffer.

Johnny Jones

I feel for you both... We found a stray kitten (orange like Crab's incidentally) and only kept it for a day before it went to the animal shelter, but we grew very attached within that time and were heartbroken to see it go. The thought of it being never adopted (though it probably has been cause it was so cute) and eventually put to sleep is unbearable. And as Deckard says, what makes one animal's life more valuable than another's? Why should any potential pet have to suffer?:( I wish I could help them all too. I bet a lot of people do.

But how could anyone abandon a cool-looking cat like that? (I know I just said looks don't matter - but I don't think animal-abandoning type people would understand that.)

The_Raiders

Indiana Jones is a handsome cat, if I could I would take him in but I can't. I LOVE animals any kind, the only creature I hate is spiders :p But I have a little white kitten named Belloq (the name sure fits him) and my mom in Alaska has my other cat, Calvin, Calvin is my most favorite pet or animal in the world, when I was little I prayed for a big cat with desighns and that even his name would be Calvin, then some years later we moved to Alaska and my aunt gave me that exact thing, he's the exact pet I asked for, I'm sad he's not here with me, but he's with my mom so I know he's in good care. (y)

Agent Crab

I like kittens and all.. but older cats have some sort of charm to them to me. I do hope Indy the cat gets a good home.