Indiana Jones references in "The Expendables 2"

punkjumpu

Not sure if any of you guys have caught this (and maybe there is already a post about it and if so, I apologize for making a new thread) but did anyone catch the references to the best action movies of all time?

Raiders: The airplane hangar fight between Christmas and the henchman around the helicopter with the blade rotors going.

Temple of Doom: The plot line of the men and children being put to work in the mines and the reunion scene once they were freed.

Last Crusade: Barney flying the airplane straight into the tunnel, taking off the wings.

All: Barneys line of dialog referencing the plane at the end saying "It belongs in a museum."

Just something I thought was awesome and hope was a subtle nod from the filmmakers to Indy!

kongisking

punkjumpu said:
Not sure if any of you guys have caught this (and maybe there is already a post about it and if so, I apologize for making a new thread) but did anyone catch the references to the best action movies of all time?

Raiders: The airplane hangar fight between Christmas and the henchman around the helicopter with the blade rotors going.

Temple of Doom: The plot line of the men and children being put to work in the mines and the reunion scene once they were freed.

Last Crusade: Barney flying the airplane straight into the tunnel, taking off the wings.

All: Barneys line of dialog referencing the plane at the end saying "It belongs in a museum."

Just something I thought was awesome and hope was a subtle nod from the filmmakers to Indy!

I caught all of these, and found all highly amusing. It was an entertaining movie overall. :cool: