I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

indifan101

Hey Raven, I'm back in action! Well a lot's happened here since Iv'e been gone and Iv'e got a lot of posts to catch up on! Damn virus caused me to buy a new computer! I'm using a dell plasma flat screen! And if that's not the best news Iv'e finally got my driver's license! I'm driving a Chevy Silverado pick up truck. My eight weeks of driver's ed payed off! I passed with a B+! Ahhhhhhh... It's good to be back!:D

intergamer

indifan101 said:
Hey Raven, I'm back in action! Well a lot's happened here since Iv'e been gone and Iv'e got a lot of posts to catch up on! Damn virus caused me to buy a new computer! I'm using a dell plasma flat screen! And if that's not the best news Iv'e finally got my driver's license! I'm driving a Chevy Silverado pick up truck. My eight weeks of driver's ed payed off! I passed with a B+! Ahhhhhhh... It's good to be back!:D

LOLLERSKATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111eleventy-one

Rae-deemer

This kid leaves his computer to take a dump and has to inform us that he is back. Welcome back...again and again and again and again...

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
roundshort said:
oh I really wish the drivers age woudl be raise to 18! Welcome back indifan, where is he trivia!

It is in Australia. I'm about to go for my licence, coz in my state you can get it at 17! I'll have a licence and film school to go. Just no car or trip overseas. But, hey there's always student exchange.

IndyBuff

I forgot to mention this in my other post: congradulations on getting your driver's licence!:)

Finn

Staff member
Rae-deemer said:
This kid leaves his computer to take a dump and has to inform us that he is back. Welcome back...again and again and again and again...
Guess what I'm tempted to do, 'cept that would again turn the lines red hot in the complaint department... (Hope somebody gets the hint.)

Rae-deemer

Finn said:
Guess what I'm tempted to do, 'cept that would again turn the lines red hot in the complaint department... (Hope somebody gets the hint.)

Again ToJ was much too lazy to log off of my account, and instead decided to write this under my name.

Sorry!!!:(

Finn

Staff member
roundshort said:
What are you babbling abotu finn? Some one peed in your cornflakes again?
Wow, now it starts even when I'm just dreaming of doing something nasty... <small>(And you just got onto the list.)</small>

roundshort

Finn said:
Wow, now it starts even when I'm just dreaming of doing something nasty... <small>(And you just got onto the list.)</small>

"No one understands the words that are coming out of your mouth!"

Please, while I am open minded and a fun loving guy, I dont want to be on list of things/people you want to do nasty things to or with, I am quite happy with my girlfriend thank you very much.

( I have images (disturbing) of Finn, a quart of cooking oil, some chikcens, a cow, a sheep, and a big Indy whip and fedora! I do not want to be a part of this!