Holy Grail replica

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Today I received the Holy Grail replica Restaurajones from Spain made me and although I have never seen the actual film prop from up close I have to admit that this is the best replica one can find. It is a far cry from the many grails I?ve seen online through the years. With most of them being nothing more than hideous always made me wonder what the people who sell them think of us Indyfans.

With Restaurajones? work this is not the case. While opening my cardboard parcel the first thing that welcomed me to the content of the box was a card depicting a page from Henry Jones Sr.'s grail diary. On the card there was a famous message and the logo of Restaurajones. Then comes the grail itself. The first thing you feel when you take the grail in your hand is the dust at your fingertips. Although you know it?s remains from the ageing process it sure gives you the feeling of a newly unearthed object. The weight is right, not too light, not too heavy and the gold inside is really well-done.

I don?t know if Sideshow or another licenced company will produce a grail replica but if they do so they will find themselves in real trouble trying to top Restaurajones? work.

Ever since I was introduced to the legend of the Holy Grail through the pages of a comic book called Camelot 3000 back in early 80s I was hooked by it. When Last Crusade came around with the concept of the grail being not a gold cup but instead a humble vessel made out of clay really gave it another perspective. Now, so many years later having an object like that, with all its symbolisms, in my hand really brings a smile of pride and satisfaction to my face and I know many guys outhere know exactly what I?m talking about.;)

Thank you Restaurajones for an awsome artifact.

Rj_grial_sakis.jpg

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Indy's brother said:
I'm in the market for a Grail replica, and this is easily the best looking one. How can I contact Restaurajones?

Your inbox is full. Delete unwanted messages and I'll let you know.

S. Dakota Jones

Sorry to "dig" this one up but its about eternal life...so is it really a necropost?
:hat:

Anyways, I was wondering if there were any other places to pick up a good grail replica. I see one that regularly pops up on ebay and it looks good even if it does have a hollow bottom.

What say you, fellow Indy prop hunters?