Anyone get anything Indy related for Xmas?

Canyon

#1 indy fan said:
I got a HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT pic of Indy :) he's so ****ing cute

Ooh! Would you be able to show all of us girls what picture it was? I'm curious. :D

Miss Ravenwood

I got the DVDs imported from the US. They actually reached me on Christmas Eve. Needless to say they've already been played several times. :)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Miss Ravenwood said:
I got the DVDs imported from the US. They actually reached me on Christmas Eve. Needless to say they've already been played several times. :)

Here in Finland we get our presents at Christmas Eve.

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
I got the DVD's. It's amazing to rediscover these movies I had never seen in widescrean befor.

westford

I didn't get any Indy stuff... And even though I'd specifically told my boyfriend I wanted Pirates on DVD, he didn't get it for me. I might just have to steal that Gollum figure back from him now... :p

Indy's brother

Because I'm a full-grown adult, I already know what I'm getting (can't open for four weeks), a 42" hd 1080p flatscreen and a blu ray player for my man cave.....er, nerd lair. How is this Indy related? C'mon.....

You know it's gonna happen for the 30th anniversary.....

DiscoLad

Hahaha! "Man Cave"!
I call line Wooley's Lair... but that's not the point.

Im getting the 12 inch action figure ... Not a doll.

He has a gun okay.
Merry Christmas and Happy . . . I don't know how to say ... "Hanuhkuh."
*Cough*

Indy's brother

DiscoLad said:

I'll put in a word with the jolly fat man, you should expect a bottle of cough syrup in your stocking. If he can keep from sucking it all down himself before then:

432247-Santa-Taking-A-Spoon-Full-Of-Cough-Syrup.jpg

(I hear he got hooked on the stuff back in the service)

Indy's brother

Acme headpiece (which I will do some antiquing to), a print of "Wrath of God" (which of course I plan on scanning and colorizing), a pack of paper art including the hovitos temple map, the Time Magazine cover, Jones' military ID, but the crown jewel was the Akator letter from Oxley! (y)

kaokan123

I got the Max McCoy dinosaur eggs Indy novel. I've been wanting to read that one, I heard it had info on Lao Che :p

Also, a box of the Indiana Jones heritage cards. They are just taking forever to arrive.

indyclone25

i got a kotcs art print , a short round art cell, a indiana jones -shirt and the complete adventures of indiana jones book .not bad consideringthe shortage of indy product available

CURRAHEE CHRIS

I got the hallmark ornament, which I love. I also got a ROTLA kids book circa 1983 AND my first authentic, vintage IJ action figure from ROTLA.

Indy Scout 117

i got the whole collection of the Young Indy Chronicles, but i think the discs were like pirated or something cuz the disc quality sucks. :( i also got a KotCS shirt!! :D

alotofmaryskid

Peters Bros fedora......Raiders. Will be ready in a few weeks. Wife and kids bought me a gift certificate. Had a blast getting fitted. Love that old shop. Been window shopping for years!:D

DiscoLad

Oh Har Har, Lonsome and Indys B

Just caught that one, havn't been here since Christmas.
... I'd cough but that would give you guys more fuel... :)
So no cough.

Indy's brother

Indy's brother said:
Acme headpiece (which I will do some antiquing to), a print of "Wrath of God" (which of course I plan on scanning and colorizing), a pack of paper art including the hovitos temple map, the Time Magazine cover, Jones' military ID, but the crown jewel was the Akator letter from Oxley! (y)

Well, I finally got around to displaying this thing today. Also, I didn't antique it like I said I would a year ago, though after finding this post and seeing that I had originally planned to, I'm wondering if maybe I should have. Totally forgot. Anyway, here it is:

photo-10.jpg

It was just an old picture box from Hobby Lobby that I picked up for 15 bucks a while back. It had some fake Asian "artifact" in it, which I removed. I also glued some fabric I had laying around for the background. I was going to do a copy of the telegram from Abner behind it, but a quick mockup proved that you wouldn't even be able to tell what it was, anyway.

So, if you want an easy way to display your headpiece, here you go. ;)