YIJ trading card needed!

Ironclaw

Next time I stop by my parents' I'll check it out. I think I bought all of them in a set for a couple bucks back in the day.

Crack that whip

throwmetheidol said:
Hello all,

In going through my set of Topps YOUNG INDIANA JONES trading cards (released in 1992) I've discovered that I am in fact missing a card!

If anyone can assist I need '3D - 3' (from the sub-set of 10)...[/email]

If your Young Indiana Jones cards are by Topps, then I'm missing a whole lot more cards than just one - the only Young Indy cards I know about were by Pro Set, not Topps. Is there a set I don't know about?.

I do know that Topps did sets for Raiders, Temple of Doom and Crystal Skull, plus the "Heritage" and "Masterpieces" sets released the same year as Crystal Skull, of course, but I didn't think they ever did anything for Young Indy (aside from some of the Masterpieces cards)...

I can look, but I"m not sure if I have any cards left. I got rid of a lot of the doubles that I had about a year ago. I might have some lying around and if I do then I'm almost 100% sure I'd have one. I'll try and look later tonight.

Sorry dude, I'm pretty sure now that I don't have any young Indy cards at all. Though I can tell you that the card you're missing is Indy sitting on a bicycle. I'll still look at bit, but as I said I think I got rid of them all.

Last edited:
Crack that whip said:
If your Young Indiana Jones cards are by Topps, then I'm missing a whole lot more cards than just one - the only Young Indy cards I know about were by Pro Set, not Topps. Is there a set I don't know about?.

I do know that Topps did sets for Raiders, Temple of Doom and Crystal Skull, plus the "Heritage" and "Masterpieces" sets released the same year as Crystal Skull, of course, but I didn't think they ever did anything for Young Indy (aside from some of the Masterpieces cards)...

You are of course correct - it is Pro Set. I was having a brain meltdown from discovering I was missing a card ;)

Stoo

Les, I don't even have a full set but I do have some doubles. Will check them out for you.

indyclone25

hi les, i will check and see what i got. i have a complete set and two unopened boxes of cards , so i will check and see what i have :D