• Definately yes

Votes: 95 62.1%
  • Definately no

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you really hated the new indy film, if you feel that the Lucas-n-company should never have made another movie, just remember that it's all your fault. Give yourself a pat on the back. Don't forget that there was only three films to begin with. Fan demand for a fourth was so strong....that they made another one. If Lucas Film and paramount felt that a fourth movie could not make a profit, there would not have been one. You created the demand and they provided a product. If you want them to stop, stop going to see their movies. As for me, I enjoyed the movie. Maybe it's not as grand as the ones that came before, but the best part is the originals are not going anywhere. I'm serious they're on DVD. Great movies you should watch sometime.

:)

Sankara

Yes, I can really say I hate this movie. I'm an long-time Indy-Fan since 1981 so it's clear that I hate this embarrassing movie for many reasons (Indy out of character, no real stunts, a son, living aliens, ...) . BUT: I's my fault that they do part 4??? Wrong! I was always against part 4 because in my opinion "Last Crusade" was (and still is) the perfekt ending...

It's right: Many "Fans" wanted part four... but only if it as good as the first three. "Skull" means to "Indiana Jones" what the PT means for "Star Wars"...
A desaster.. :sick:

Niteshade007 said:
Four or five sentences long with one period thrown in there. Good job.

I agree it really is unacceptable dont these people know a thing about punctuation its not rocket science i mean did they ever go to school or what i did and I enjoyed learning but these guys wouldnt know a comma if it crept up on them and sung happy birthday in russian i think its absolutely disgusting

The Man

herr gruber said:
I agree it really is unacceptable dont these people know a thing about punctuation its not rocket science i mean did they ever go to school or what i did and I enjoyed learning but these guys wouldnt know a comma if it crept up on them and sung happy birthday in russian i think its absolutely disgusting

,,,,,,.........""""""""!!!!!!!---------

Take them, share them, love them.

The Man said:
,,,,,,.........""""""""!!!!!!!---------

Take them, share them, love them.

Thank you very nicely i do dont not good at english i do is good at liking punctuation and am i do willing to learn

thank you, man