Indiana Jones Jr. et la (English translations)...

bladerunner13

I know this might have been brought up before, but I was wondering if anyone has attempted to translate the French language Young Indiana Jones novels?

If not, I would love to try translating the Phantom of the Klondike...

bladerunner13

French Young Indiana Jones novels

I was wondering if anyone had a pdf or epub of the french exclusive Young Indiana Jones books:

Young Indiana Jones and the Phantom of the Klondike
Young Indiana Jones and the Radioactive Flask
Young Indiana Jones and the Metropolitain Violin
Young Indiana Jones and the Child Lama
Young Indiana Jones and the Specter of Venice
Young Indiana Jones and the Holy Meteorite

I know these are the english version of their titles but I was hoping to start my own translations.

I already have french versions of:
Young Indiana Jones and the Phantom of the Klondike
Young Indiana Jones and the Bermuda Triangle
(but someone in the group, from what i've read has already translated these...)

Thanks,
:hat:

jverne

Good idea !

I'm french and I'm looking for some of these novels... which are, in France, harder to find than novels published written by english authors !
That's why I had to read Young Indiana Jones and the Phantom of the Klondike in english (the version posted on this forum).

I have Indiana Jones Jr et l'ampoule radioactive (that you have translated by Young Indiana Jones and the radioactive flask) and Indiana Jones Jr et le spectre de Venise (and the specter of Venice), and I could copy them.

Anyway, if someone has a PDF of the french novels, in french, I'm interested too.

Indyfan!91

Indyfan!91

Good idea !

I'm french and I'm looking for some of these novels... which are, in France, harder to find than novels published written by english authors !
That's why I had to read Young Indiana Jones and the Phantom of the Klondike in english (the version posted on this forum).

I have Indiana Jones Jr et l'ampoule radioactive (that you have translated by Young Indiana Jones and the radioactive flask) and Indiana Jones Jr et le spectre de Venise (and the specter of Venice), and I could copy them.

Anyway, if someone has a PDF of the french novels, in french, I'm interested too.

Do you have Young Indiana Jones and the radioactive flask) and Indiana Jones Jr et le spectre de Venise (and the specter of Venice) in pdf English