Honest Trailers KOTCS

Vance

Reading this thread makes me immortal... since each time I read it I feel like I'm back in grade school...

Stoo said:
Narration:
"See just how snarky an internet message board can get as your fellow fans squabble over a stupid, homemade video. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll kiss sanity goodbye as this parade of petty behaviour piles up higher than a rubber tree.

Don't miss, "The Ravenheads and the Honest Trailer of KotCS", starring: Stoopid, replic*nt, F*ck-It Surgeon, Montana Sh*t and Henry W Groans.

Rated: R (for ridiculous)."
:D
Wheels within wheels...

Hubcap_small_zps0394ec83.jpg

Raiders90

replican't said:
You tell yourself that like a mantra when you go to sleep, my friend, and maybe the bad memories will one day go away....

"Nolan is God, Nolan is God, Nolan is God" chants replican't feverishly, his arms folded together as he rocks his body in a trance-like state, his eyes glazed and dull.

Like I said, friend, you have no credibility. You hated the film even before you even saw it--and then did a 180 when you actually saw it and defended it, but realized you couldn't like it if you wanted to remain in the Batfreak Club--because you're an insane little Nolanite cultist. You're nothing but a troll. You're a middle aged man still whining about how Uncle George raped his childhood, still bitter and butthurt almost half a decade later about a film no one forced you to see. You're a troll. Crawl back into your Batcave.

Seriously...It's been almost five years now...Don't you have better things to do than be bitter about a movie?

Montana Smith

Raiders112390 said:
"Nolan is God, Nolan is God, Nolan is God" chants replican't feverishly, his arms folded together as he rocks his body in a trance-like state, his eyes glazed and dull.

Like I said, friend, you have no credibility. You hated the film even before you even saw it--and then did a 180 when you actually saw it and defended it, but realized you couldn't like it if you wanted to remain in the Batfreak Club--because you're an insane little Nolanite cultist. You're nothing but a troll. You're a middle aged man still whining about how Uncle George raped his childhood, still bitter and butthurt almost half a decade later about a film no one forced you to see. You're a troll. Crawl back into your Batcave.

Seriously...It's been almost five years now...Don't you have better things to do than be bitter about a movie?

Seriously, you should create a thread about it.

Gear

Stoo said:
Narration:
"See just how snarky an internet message board can get as your fellow fans squabble over a stupid, homemade video. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll kiss sanity goodbye as this parade of petty behaviour piles up higher than a rubber tree.

Don't miss, "The Ravenheads and the Honest Trailer of KotCS", starring: Stoopid, replic*nt, F*ck-It Surgeon, Montana Sh*t and Henry W Groans.

HAHAHA!

God, somebody needs to start making 'Ravenhead' memes!

kongisking

Raiders112390 said:

Y'know...not every Batman fan is a vitriol-spewing numbskull that hates KOTCS. For the millionth time, I happen to love both Nolan's trilogy AND all the Indy films. Why is is so hard for some to realize it's perfectly okay to like both? You talk as if people who like Batman are all the same: always overdressing for the wrong occas-uh, I mean, trolls of KOTCS.

Next time you go out of your way to insult Batman fans, stop and realize that you are probably making generalizations about them that are simply untrue. Stop equating Replican't with people like me. Frankly, it's insulting.

Cheers. :hat:

Raiders112390 said:
Seriously, he hated the movie even before it came out. He's basically a Batfreak with no credibility.
I have to disagree. He was ranking on it, but he would have actually had to see it to hate it, right.

In which case he loved it, didn't care what anyone said about his true love.

Now he's a spurned lover...

I've read a few of his early posts and he's not incapable of credible posts...five years later, (and after a year or more away from the Raven) he just chooses to spend his midlife trolling.

The trolling isn't really credible or not, its just trolling.

I'm flattered mate, really I am. I mean, I can honestly say I've never looked at any of your posts apart from the ones where you're talking about how wrong I am. Bless you for putting the hard yards of research in, it's truly touching.

Are your previous posts worth reading, or are they all as bad as the ones here? I'm tight on time, so I'm crossing fingers for the la

p.s. Crystal Skull gets worse every time you try and watch it. Such an awful film.

Stoo said:
Narration:

Reads like the ending to an Altman film...

Montana Smith

replican't said:
p.s. Crystal Skull gets worse every time you try and watch it. Such an awful film.

This is so true.

I heard it's potentially dangerous to see it more than three times. It takes hold worse than heroin. Too much digging and apparently you're forced to dig that crap out with a spoon. And don't share copies of the film, as that can lead to other problems.

kongisking said:
Y'know...not every Batman fan is a vitriol-spewing numbskull that hates KOTCS. For the millionth time, I happen to love both Nolan's trilogy AND all the Indy films. Why is is so hard for some to realize it's perfectly okay to like both? You talk as if people who like Batman are all the same: always overdressing for the wrong occas-uh, I mean, trolls of KOTCS.

Next time you go out of your way to insult Batman fans, stop and realize that you are probably making generalizations about them that are simply untrue.

This is true as well.

Though, it has to be said, addiction to Bat droppings is scientifically proven to be safer.

lndianaJones said:
I too like the Nolan Batman trilogy........ and of course the Indiana Jones films.

kongisking said:
Whaaaat? You like both? How dare you!

It's okay if you stop at three.

TROLL.gif

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member

My scan of the Raiders Story Conference Transcript makes an appearance!

...and I'll just place the Indy 4 Pitch Meeting here too.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Comparing Indy to The Da Vinci Code

The Complete Indiana Jones Movie and TV Timeline (1908-1993)