4 Word Film Review

Pale Horse

Staff member
Found an interesting site HERE which asks for user submissions to review a film in only 4 words. I linked to Raiders of the Lost Ark, and got to thinking..

Our members can do better than those, so give it your best shot, and maybe 00Kevin can have us vote on the best one at a later date.

EDIT: What I meant is that we could post better ones here...not on their site...and maybe we could do one for all three films.

KDuncan

Yeah, some funny reviews there, but I think the Raveners can beat 'em! :D

I'm not quite sure what I would say... Intergamer once said I was verbose, and I figure would probably come up with a good reply in the middle of the day when I wasn't near a computer... :p

Pale Horse

Staff member
Along with "Snakes on a Plane" and the 4-word theroy, I thought I would bump this to see what we could come up with for Indy IV

roundshort

The sad thing my memory is so bad, I don't remmeber posting have of the crap on here, althought evildevo, that, sadly, was probably one fo my better ones!

EvilDevo

I'm sure when Pale Horse is finally done with this apparent bumping spree of late... you'll remember the other half hah hah

roundshort

No chance, I have little left up there, and I never even had a chance to smoke pot! Oh well gotta work with what is given to ya' I guess. But you are correct, this is a rare flash of Pale Horse interaction. Kinda nice to see other people mining the old threads, I of course get yelled at by Vp when I do!