Greetings from Todd's Costumes

Dr. Gonzo

Todd you have some quality stuff man.

I have one of your whips and I have a Herbert Johnson that you customized for me... (I asked you if you could possibly do a not so beat up Raider's "Cairo style" and it came out great.)

Everything comes out great... and I'm looking for a Raider's jacket so, I think I'll be looking your way very soon.

Goodeknight

Wow...

I feel like someone should say, "All rise," or "Hail Caesar!"

Blow a trumpet, or throw some virtual rose petals on the path.

Best I can do is, "Welcome, Todd!" :hat:

indyclone25

well you know i welcome you here Todd, and don't forget people i have posted video reviews on all of todds' great products that i have purchased so if you need some help deciding on some products take a look in the Indy gear and prop section to view them. and to go on record i recieve no compensation from Todd. i do it cause he makes such great products:D

Todd's Costumes

Thanks, all! Please, no fanfare. I am a mere mortal, as you are. Raiders is possibly my all-time favorite movie, and I really care about the stuff I make, which is why I keep doing it.

I'll try to keep you all informed here about new developments (of which there are several!) The one I'll tell you about now is that I'm having my Temple of Doom Machetes cut down to proper length!