Hello!

tokamil100

Hi Everyone!

I visit this forum for some time but today I decided to introduce myself and write my 1'st post. I come from Poland, my English skills are very basic. To be honest I'm frightened of making gramma mistakes in English. Be thoughtful for me, please. I hope that my present here will help with my skills. That's my goal for this year.

More about me? I love all movies with Indy (what a surprise, huh?). When I was younger I wrote the first short story with Indy as the main character in polish language. The story of this fan art was my idea what Indy 4 should look like. I wrote this a few years before the real Indiana Jones 4 come out.

If you want to hear more about this fan art - let me know :)

Stoo

Welcome to The Raven, tokamil. :hat:

Don't worry about your English. It's fine and better than some of the native speakers on here!

One of my mother's best friends is married to a Pole (last name: Dziewirz - pronounced "Jevish" in English) and he is a very funny guy. Our families are great friends together. I've never been to Poland but my girlfriend went to Warsaw a couple of years ago.

Some of the coolest posters for "Raiders" are the Polish ones! Strange, different & very colourful. (y)

Finn

Staff member
As the Forum Rules state, The Raven has two official languages. A member must know at least one them.

They are English and Bad English.

Welcome.