TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Off Topic > Films
User Name
Password

Old 07-27-2014, 04:24 PM   #51
kongisking
IndyFan

I'm going to take a wild guess you really didn't like Jackson's version, did you, HenryJunior?

For Kong fans like me, who wish our big guy got a little more in the way of movies and stories set in his world, this is an exciting announcement. Different strokes, I suppose.

And heck, I actually loved MUTO: The Movie (with special appearance from Godzilla), so I'm probably just a moron with bad taste no matter what...
kongisking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 05:08 PM   #52
HenryJunior
IndyFan

Wrong, I love Peter Jackson's version. I just said I didn't like the excessive Dinosaur bits (c'mon you know Peter loves padding his movies as much as possible) and it sounds like we're basically gonna get a movie that's even more of that. I'm trying to hold as much judgement as possible until that teaser goes wide, but I'm not particularly welcoming of this just yet.

I feel like the story of King Kong is a standalone, one shot deal that doesn't need even more reboots or sequels. It's like making sequels to Jaws or Psycho, yeah they exist but did we really need them when the first one was perfection?

I'm not judging your taste, I'm just working through my own frustration.
HenryJunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 06:55 PM   #53
kongisking
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryJunior
Wrong, I love Peter Jackson's version. I just said I didn't like the excessive Dinosaur bits (c'mon you know Peter loves padding his movies as much as possible) and it sounds like we're basically gonna get a movie that's even more of that. I'm trying to hold as much judgement as possible until that teaser goes wide, but I'm not particularly welcoming of this just yet.

I feel like the story of King Kong is a standalone, one shot deal that doesn't need even more reboots or sequels. It's like making sequels to Jaws or Psycho, yeah they exist but did we really need them when the first one was perfection?

I'm not judging your taste, I'm just working through my own frustration.

I gotcha. It's just my sworn duty as a Kongphile to support ANY new project with the big fella and try to be optimistic about it. And to be clear, we know nothing about this movie other than a title and release date. So...really not fair to blanket-assume it will be an indulgence-fest like Jackson's movie. I acknowledge his movie is bloated and indulgent, but damn, his insane passion for Kong is immensely endearing to me. I love the movie, warts and all.

But the Jaws analogy is apt...but for the fact that Jaws is a naturally really limited concept. Its a killer shark eating people and then it gets hunted down and blown to bits. Whereas Kong...you got a whole darned island of dinosaurs! And a lost civilization! And its in the 30's, when people were still exploring the world! Why not try to explore that some more, make some new awesome adventures following other people that stumble upon Skull Island before Denham gets there?
Old 07-28-2014, 04:22 AM   #54
AndyLGR
IndyFan

I have to say that the prospect of another Kong film set on Skull Island is exciting and interesting. I've loved the original from a kid when BBC used to show black and white classics at a Friday tea time or as a Saturday matinee, films like King Kong, the Basil Rathbone Holmes, John Mills war movies, 50's b-movie sci-fi.... etc etc

It will be interesting to see where they go with this new Kong, it has to have speaking parts, so does someone discover the island and Kong? Do they also run in to the tribe on there? What will be the story to grab our interest?

The Jackson movie I really enjoyed, he captured the 30's setting and the naievity of the period beautifully I thought. Dinosaurs were in the original movie, so I really liked that he took that to a new level in his version. I had no problem with that at all, and the fact it was like Jurassic Park just added to the enjoyment of the film.
AndyLGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:34 PM   #55
kongisking
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyLGR
I have to say that the prospect of another Kong film set on Skull Island is exciting and interesting. I've loved the original from a kid when BBC used to show black and white classics at a Friday tea time or as a Saturday matinee, films like King Kong, the Basil Rathbone Holmes, John Mills war movies, 50's b-movie sci-fi.... etc etc

It will be interesting to see where they go with this new Kong, it has to have speaking parts, so does someone discover the island and Kong? Do they also run in to the tribe on there? What will be the story to grab our interest?

The Jackson movie I really enjoyed, he captured the 30's setting and the naievity of the period beautifully I thought. Dinosaurs were in the original movie, so I really liked that he took that to a new level in his version. I had no problem with that at all, and the fact it was like Jurassic Park just added to the enjoyment of the film.

Hell, if they really want to do something cool...have the human cast be entirely made up of the islanders. Make it their story, of how they arrived at the island, and made their culture there, and how they came to revere Kong. There will, of course. need to be some tweaking of their portrayal, given their unfortunately un-PC depiction in the '33 film...

Then the last shot can be set years later, and you see a certain reckless filmmaker peering through the bushes at a ceremony...cut to black.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:43 PM   #56
Stoo
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongisking
For all we know, its not connected to Jackson's movie, but I won't be shocked if it does take some influence from his remake. I'm just blown that this is even a thing. Total surprise from C*********
This is GREAT NEWS!!! I'm wondering if this is in any way related to the Fantastic Films planned adaptation of, "Kong: King of Skull Island", which we talked about here in this thread back in 2009.

Oddly enough, there seems to be *2* new Kong movies in the works with almost the SAME title! The other one is called, "Skull Island: Blood of the King" by Radar Pictures and is supposed to take place in 1958 with Carl Denham's son.
Quote:
and then there's one with Jeff Bridges....
I've said it before in this thread but the '76 version has become better with age and is even more special now because it features NYC's World Trade Centre so prominently. Not to mention the excellent John Barry music! I still have my soundtrack LP (which came with a giant poster) and have played it many, many times but a Deluxe Edition CD recently came out with new cover artwork.

Quote:
Which would ALMOST be cool except they're gonna make us run another lap through an origin story movie...
There hasn't been an "origin story movie" for Kong yet so I don't understand your gripe. As a matter of fact, *6* of the 7 Kong films take place during the time in which they were made. The 2005 remake is the ONLY ONE which takes place in an earlier period so this new movie will be the first original story that is not a contemporary tale.

---
The 1976 version makes reference to other encounters which are ripe for story-telling and I've always imagined what those stories would be.

1605 - Pedro Fernandez de Queirós, south of Tematang. Part of his account was "suppressed by the Holy Office in Rome".
1749 - Empty, water-logged lifeboat with image & message drawn in blood.
1944 - Message in bottle from dying Japanese submariner
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyLGR
I have to say that the prospect of another Kong film set on Skull Island is exciting and interesting.
YES! More Kong? Bring it on!
Stoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 06:57 PM   #57
kongisking
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo
This is GREAT NEWS!!!

Can we just cyber-high-five, and call it a day? No? Lovely.

Quote:
Oddly enough, there seems to be *2* new Kong movies in the works with almost the SAME title! The other one is called, "Skull Island: Blood of the King" by Radar Pictures and is supposed to take place in 1958 with Carl Denham's son.

I had no idea about this. Odd. What interesting timing for our big furry guy to make a comeback.

It's especially eyebrow-raising that Legendary Pictures is working with Universal for this new Skull Island movie. I don't know if I buy entirely the idea of a possible Kong VS Godzilla movie, but who the heck knows. No idea how they'd make it work without being a completely laughable disaster.

Quote:
I've said it before in this thread but the '76 version has become better with age and is even more special now because it features NYC's World Trade Centre so prominently.

I admit I've not watched '76 Kong in years. I probably should. I remember finding it entertaining enough, but it honestly worked better for me as a kind of spoof of King Kong. The campy tone honestly hurts the mythic, tragic nature of the story for me. But, oh well. To each his own.

If nothing else, I need to see it again for Jeff Bridges, now that I actually know who he is! And poor Rick Baker, trapped in that damnable suit...
Old 09-03-2014, 12:56 PM   #58
Stoo
IndyFan

Quote:
I admit I've not watched '76 Kong in years. I probably should. I remember finding it entertaining enough, but it honestly worked better for me as a kind of spoof of King Kong. The campy tone honestly hurts the mythic, tragic nature of the story for me. But, oh well. To each his own.

If nothing else, I need to see it again for Jeff Bridges, now that I actually know who he is! And poor Rick Baker, trapped in that damnable suit...
What's wrong the suit? There were different kinds (depending on the scene) and were all state-of-the-art..."at the time".

Re. the campy tone/spoof aspect: Huh? It's no more campy than the other 2 versions and is played pretty straight. At least there's no 'romantic' swirling around on an ice pond like the Peter Jackson film!

Jeff Bridges rules this movie! For me, the scene below was one of the defining, cinematic moments of the '70s.

Jack Prescott: "Look…Just stick close by me, O.K.?"

When you say that you "remember finding it entertaining", it sounds like you don't actually own the '76 version and that you rented it once or saw it on TV one night. If that's the case, I find it hard to believe for someone who wrote these things:
Quote:
I love anything Kong…
---
It's just my sworn duty as a Kongphile...
Put away your Disney princess movies and watch the '76 Kong again. Then follow it up with the not-so-great sequel, "King Kong Lives".
Old 09-03-2014, 04:22 PM   #59
kongisking
IndyFan

Quote:
What's wrong the suit? There were different kinds (depending on the scene) and were all state-of-the-art..."at the time".

Re. the campy tone/spoof aspect: Huh? It's no more campy than the other 2 versions and is played pretty straight. At least there's no 'romantic' swirling around on an ice pond like the Peter Jackson film!

Jeff Bridges rules this movie! For me, the scene below was one of the defining, cinematic moments of the '70s.

Jack Prescott: "Look…Just stick close by me, O.K.?"

When you say that you "remember finding it entertaining", it sounds like you don't actually own the '76 version and that you rented it once or saw it on TV one night. If that's the case, I find it hard to believe for someone who wrote these things:
Put away your Disney princess movies and watch the '76 Kong again. Then follow it up with the not-so-great sequel, "King Kong Lives".

Oh, I do own it, just not really bothered to rewatch it since I purchased it. I do need to give it another whirl.

I kid about the suit. It's honestly not too bad looking. I just feel bad for Baker being trapped in that thing, and his contribution being totally disrespected, even covered up by the producers initially, to try and hype the big robot Kong they built to cash in on the press over Jaws' Bruce. I re-read that King Kong: From Fay Wray to Peter Jackson book a month back, and its really angering how they treated the man.

I personally felt the '76 Kong was openly aiming for camp, as opposed to the '33 film, where the camp was simply how the filmmaking worked at the time. To modern audiences, the 30's style of acting and line delivery is immensely hammy, but it helps the film feel like a special artifact of a dead era, a priceless treasure. '76 Kong seemed to be deliberately going for cheese. Compare to Jackson's film, which was trying to treat it as this grand, epic mythical tragedy. Sure, the Central Park scene is rather goofy, but hey, even in the darkest, most profound stories you need light moments. That was their attempt to do such. '05 Kong is overall a pretty serious, pretentious version of the story, and I definitely like it for that.

I guess to me, Dwan flipping her sheet and babbling things like 'chauvinist pig-ape' strikes me as forcibly cheesy, while bits like 'beautiful' in Jackson's film feel real and poignant. Different tastes strike again!

And now to check your new post on my Frozen thread... *braces for impact*
Old 09-05-2014, 01:55 PM   #60
Stoo
IndyFan

Quote:
Oh, I do own it, just not really bothered to rewatch it since I purchased it. I do need to give it another whirl.
Good..but even so, you've still only seen it once? You should try to get a hold of the longer, NBC broadcast version because it has all kinds of extended & extra scenes! There's also a 2003 boxed set from France that includes those scenes as a bonus feature. Any Kong fan worth their salt should get a hold either one.
Quote:
I kid about the suit. It's honestly not too bad looking. I just feel bad for Baker being trapped in that thing, and his contribution being totally disrespected, even covered up by the producers initially, to try and hype the big robot Kong they built to cash in on the press over Jaws' Bruce. I re-read that King Kong: From Fay Wray to Peter Jackson book a month back, and its really angering how they treated the man.
I have that book, too. One has to wonder if a main reason for why De Laurentiis kept siding with Carlo Rambaldi was because Baker wasn't a fellow, Italian 'paesano'.
Quote:
I personally felt the '76 Kong was openly aiming for camp, as opposed to the '33 film, where the camp was simply how the filmmaking worked at the time. To modern audiences, the 30's style of acting and line delivery is immensely hammy, but it helps the film feel like a special artifact of a dead era, a priceless treasure. '76 Kong seemed to be deliberately going for cheese. Compare to Jackson's film, which was trying to treat it as this grand, epic mythical tragedy. Sure, the Central Park scene is rather goofy, but hey, even in the darkest, most profound stories you need light moments. That was their attempt to do such. '05 Kong is overall a pretty serious, pretentious version of the story, and I definitely like it for that.

I guess to me, Dwan flipping her sheet and babbling things like 'chauvinist pig-ape' strikes me as forcibly cheesy, while bits like 'beautiful' in Jackson's film feel real and poignant. Different tastes strike again!
The concept alone is camp! Who was it that defined camp as "tragically ludicrous or ludicrously tragic"? That's what Kong is, a ridiculous concept so I wasn't talking about the acting in the '33 film. Speaking of that, it seems hammy because it is hammy. There are plenty of early '30s films with stellar performances and "King Kong" is not one of them. It's essentially a B movie with utterly amazing technical effects.

I like Jack Black a lot but his portrayal of Denham in the '05 film is goofy, over-the-top and not serious at all. That's camp.

Despite what you think, the '76 film was not meant to be intentionally cheesy. De Laurentiis even said things like, "Intellectuals gonna love this new Kong movie" and "When the shark in 'Jaws' died, nobody cry. When da big-a monkey dies, everybody gonna cry". This take was an attempt to give the story a more serious treatment & more emotional depth than the original.

Maybe you don't know but Women's Lib was still going strong in the mid-'70s and "male chauvinist pig" was a common term so Dwan's line was very fitting. If you can overlook certain aspects of the '33 film for being of it's time, then you should be able to do the same for the '76.

By the way, what do you mean by Dwan "flipping her sheet"?

Also, I'm not saying that the '76 movie is the greatest version, I said that it has become better with age. It has some dodgy effects here & there but most of the film is done well…and it was a HUGE success back then! It also has a message that the other 2 versions don't (which is even more relevant today than it was before).

'76 Kong sure ain't a spoof (as you call it). That would be "Queen Kong"...also from 1976!

Quote:
And now to check your new post on my Frozen thread... *braces for impact*
Stop watching "Frozen" over & over again and give yourself a 2nd viewing of '76 Kong!
Old 09-05-2014, 02:27 PM   #61
kongisking
IndyFan

Quote:
The concept alone is camp! Who was it that defined camp as "tragically ludicrous or ludicrously tragic"? That's what Kong is, a ridiculous concept so I wasn't talking about the acting in the '33 film. Speaking of that, it seems hammy because it is hammy. There are plenty of early '30s films with stellar performances and "King Kong" is not one of them. It's essentially a B movie with utterly amazing technical effects.

I like Jack Black a lot but his portrayal of Denham in the '05 film is goofy, over-the-top and not serious at all. That's camp.

Despite what you think, the '76 film was not meant to be intentionally cheesy. De Laurentiis even said things like, "Intellectuals gonna love this new Kong movie" and "When the shark in 'Jaws' died, nobody cry. When da big-a monkey dies, everybody gonna cry". This take was an attempt to give the story a more serious treatment & more emotional depth than the original.

Maybe you don't know but Women's Lib was still going strong in the mid-'70s and "male chauvinist pig" was a common term so Dwan's line was very fitting. If you can overlook certain aspects of the '33 film for being of it's time, then you should be able to do the same for the '76.

By the way, what do you mean by Dwan "flipping her sheet"?

Also, I'm not saying that the '76 movie is the greatest version, I said that it has become better with age. It has some dodgy effects here & there but most of the film is done well…and it was a HUGE success back then! It also has a message that the other 2 versions don't (which is even more relevant today than it was before).

There's an extended cut available? I'd heard of such a thing once existing but didn't know it was still around. Should look into that indeed.

And don't misread my tone, I am absolutely not a hater of '76 Kong or trying to slam you liking it. I admit I have such huge respect for the original film, that I don't really like some of the creative decisions '76 made, but that just means its not my favorite take on this magical story. I do need to see it more as you say, since that's probably why its so vague in my mind compared to the other versions which I've seen much more often. I don't expect to suddenly adore it with all my soul, but I got no beef with you liking this Kong.

I can believe De Laurentiis was attempting more seriousness, but I personally think it came across as even more cheesy somehow (maybe because the more modern dialogue used is more jarring than 30's style writing, where you just more easily take it with the (to modern eyes like mine) weird, special style of pictures made back then?), but as you say, this is a fundamentally overblown concept.

But I think Jackson's Kong more or less succeeded at making a serious and more mature version...and I think Jack Black gave a strong performance too! He was perfectly chosen for this version of Denham which was a more reckless, egotistical, desperate-for-fame-and-glory director with a manic energy and boundless passion. Nobody can ever beat Robert Armstrong, of course, but Black's take on Denham is excellent too.

In the end, I just need to rewatch the darned thing. Its just so vague in my memory that I need a refresher. Thanks for the motivation, Stoo!

And the 'flipping her sheet' was me trying to basically say 'flipping her ****' (its an expression meaning basically 'to throw a fit') but I wanted to get around the profanity filter. Oh well, fail.
Old 09-16-2014, 01:47 PM   #62
kongisking
IndyFan

Something tells me this won't be a low-key project...

PUMPED.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:47 PM   #63
TheFedora
IndyFan

Quote:

Lo-ki...you mean?

Tom Hiddleston as a pulp hero...interesting. If indeed they want him to be a prequel adventurer exploring skull island.
TheFedora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:23 AM   #64
kongisking
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFedora
Lo-ki...you mean?

Tom Hiddleston as a pulp hero...interesting. If indeed they want him to be a prequel adventurer exploring skull island.

I picture a stiff, proper Englishman explorer in the 1800's out to map the globe, who stumbles on the island by chance, and crazy adventure ensues.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:22 AM   #65
TheFedora
IndyFan

King Kong gets a new netflix series!

Quote:
Netflix, Inc. and 41 Entertainment announced today, Kong - King of the Apes™, an original animated TV series for kids from Executive Producer Avi Arad. Arad has been a producer of iconic superhero stories like Spider-Man franchise movies, the X-Men franchise movies, the Iron-Man films, and The Incredible Hulk. He has also executive produced kids TV with the extremely popular Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures series which began in 2013. Netflix members around the world will be introduced to KONG first through a full length feature film that will be followed by 12 half hour episodes beginning in 2016.
kong-animated.jpeg
Set in 2050, this CGI animation is a fresh and modern take on the classic King Kong story. Even far in the future, KONG is still the strongest creature ever born with many human traits that make him the ultimate iconic hero. In KONG, the future looks bright for San Francisco's Alcatraz Island since its transformation into the most impressive Natural History and Marine Preserve on the planet.

But when the star attraction suddenly goes ape and KONG becomes public enemy number one, the villain that framed him is free to unleash an army of gigantic robotic dinosaurs on the unsuspecting world. Ironically, KONG is the only force formidable enough to stop these super-powered dinosaurs and the evil genius manipulating them. But KONG is now the world's most hunted fugitive. Fortunately, there are three young humans who know the truth and are willing to risk their lives to help KONG evade capture, while he battles to save humankind.

Ted Sarandos, Chief Content Officer for Netflix said:

"We're thrilled to be working with Avi who has made some of the most successful action and adventure franchises today and whose Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventure series has been very popular on Netflix around the world. With 41 Entertainment as our partner on this, we continue to work with some of the finest animation studios around the world to create shows that will appeal to kids of all ages globally."
Executive Producer, Avi Arad added:

"I always loved King Kong. This is a unique opportunity to introduce him in brilliant CGI animation to kids worldwide with the power of Netflix."
Kong- King of the Apes™ is an exclusive Property of 41 Entertainment LLC.

SOURCE Netflix, Inc.

Well, I see they threw out the 'Pulp' aspects of Kong pretty fast there. Or maybe to avoid stepping on the movies?
Old 10-01-2014, 06:59 PM   #66
kongisking
IndyFan

Quote:
King Kong gets a new netflix series!

Well, I see they threw out the 'Pulp' aspects of Kong pretty fast there. Or maybe to avoid stepping on the movies?

*stares in stunned silence, then finally swallows and weakly says*

That sounds absolutely outrageously insane and ridiculous...

...so much so, that it might possibly be inspired. Wow, His Majesty is really set to make a comeback.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:23 PM   #67
TheFedora
IndyFan

Quote:
*stares in stunned silence, then finally swallows and weakly says*

...so much so, that it might possibly be inspired. Wow, His Majesty is really set to make a comeback.

So it proves that something like King Kong does not need to be constrained by time period of initial creation. Also, it does have one of these so terrible its good plot summaries to it now that you mention it...
Old 10-27-2014, 02:40 AM   #68
Stoo
IndyFan

Quote:
They didn't throw out "the pulp aspects", they are adding more! A gigantic ape fighting robot dinosaurs is about as pulpy as things can get. (What the heck do you think 'pulp' is?)

As far as "stepping on the movies" is concerned, the majority of Kong films are modernized and don't take place in the 1930s.
Quote:

...so much so, that it might possibly be inspired.
Ridiculous, yes, but it's nothing new. Kong has fought giant robots before (in '60s film & TV) and this plot is similar to the CG animated, "Kong: Return to the Jungle" from 2007. Both of the animated series (Rankin/Bass & BKN) had strong science-fiction elements in them. Y'know, like...Kong even fought aliens back in 1966...
Quote:
So it proves that something like King Kong does not need to be constrained by time period of initial creation.
This concept doesn't "prove" anything because:

1) The show hasn't even been made yet.

2) Kong hasn't been "constrained" to the 1930s. The 2 Toho films & Rankin Bass animated series take place in the 1960s. The 2 De Laurentiis movies take place in the '70s & '80s and the BKN animated series & 2 BKN movies are set in the 2000s.

Last edited by Stoo : 10-27-2014 at 03:03 AM.
Old 07-17-2016, 03:12 PM   #69
Moedred
Administrator

Tiny little people:

Moedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:57 AM   #70
Le Saboteur
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moedred
Tiny little people:

Can the first official trailer be that far behind? This "motion poster" seems to indicate that we'll be making a quick stop on Skull Island this coming weekend. Saturday maybe?

Setting off flares while standing atop a massive simian skull seems like a really bad idea.
Le Saboteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 03:12 PM   #71
curmudgeon
IndyFan

I have no idea what I'm doing. Hopefully posting an embedded trailer.
curmudgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:37 PM   #72
Le Saboteur
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by curmudgeon
I have no idea what I'm doing. Hopefully posting an embedded trailer.

Perhaps more importantly, why are you posting an embedded trailer? Do you feel particularly excited for Skull Island? Are you enthused as kongisking (even though hes abandoned the thread despite appearing late at night) for a one hundred foot ape? Are you glad that Universal is now aping Disney by creating synergy between its film properties and theme parks?

I'm intrigued. It doesn't immediately grab me the way the first trailer for Legend of Tarzan did, but it has serious potential. I found the first hour of Peter Jackson's King Kong to be superb, and this looks like it'll be an entire movie on Skull Island.

Is this a period piece? It looks like a thoroughly modern movie, but this image screams Vietnam-era to me. Those helicopters look like Bell UH-1s, and I believe the Army favors Blackhawks these days.

First poster!

Old 07-25-2016, 06:47 AM   #73
AndyLGR
IndyFan

This trailer certainly piqued my interest in it. However tbh with films like this, Godzilla and Jurassic Park, theres only so much they can do with the creatures, so the story and characters surrounding them have to be interesting.
AndyLGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 12:47 AM   #74
Le Saboteur
IndyFan

Geriaction fans! Sorry, but it looks like the Night Manager is putting his stamp on the Swinging Sixties! You'll have to settle for his and Kong's... well, you know.

Old 11-17-2016, 01:31 AM   #75
curmudgeon
IndyFan

Hrm. The comedy stuff with John C. Reilly is falling a little flat for me, but his character strikes me as an homage to Nestor Paiva's character from the Black Lagoon movies, which is something I do appreciate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Saboteur
Are you glad that Universal is now aping Disney by creating synergy between its film properties and theme parks?

Hey wait, you almost got away with that inaccuracy!
Movie shifted from Universal to Warner Bros. before production began.
curmudgeon is offline   Reply With Quote