TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > General Indiana Jones Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 09-23-2016, 08:44 AM   #1
Indy86
IndyFan

Nazis vs. Thuggees

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before but since Mola Ram had big plans for the Thuggees in a time Nazi-Germany was on the rise, I wonder what would happen if these two evil powers would've met. What if Hitler found out about the thuggee cult? Would he sent his armies to India to get the Sankara Stones or the blood of Kali Ma? Or what if the Thuggee cult made it to Europe?

The Thuggees attacking Europe would be a suicide mission since they only got bows and arrows, swords and rifles. It would be most likely if Hitler found out about the cult he would send his armies to find the stones and the blood. I can see the Thuggees capturing Nazis in small groups perhaps and make them drink blood or maybe sacrificing them to Kali.

It would make an interesting story though.
Indy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 09:00 AM   #2
Pale Horse

Zylon B in the cave. Movie over LOL
Pale Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 10:22 AM   #3
Indy86
IndyFan

Haha, very funny.

They probably can't get passed the boobytrap, if they can get in the palace in the first place. Looks like the thuggees might have some use from the British after all because I don't think they would let the Nazis enter their empire.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:37 AM   #4
Attila the Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy86
They probably can't get passed the boobytrap, if they can get in the palace in the first place. Looks like the thuggees might have some use from the British after all because I don't think they would let the Nazis enter their empire.

One would think that, but they got into British-held Egypt easily enough. Though I think if Mola Ram saw his plan through the British presence in India would be substantially reduced, no?
Attila the Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:44 PM   #5
Indy86
IndyFan

True. 'The British in India will be slaughtered.'

I think if the Thuggee would wanna rule the world they have to do it through infiltration or like any other cult and not by going to battle.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:23 PM   #6
Pale Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila the Professor
One would think that, but they got into British-held Egypt easily enough.

Ultimately the British needed the American's to conquer the Nazi's. Focused Thuggees intent on domination would easily roll over Blumbertt and company, even though the bridge scene indicates otherwise.
Pale Horse is offline   Reply With Quote