Your Confessions.

Finn

Staff member
Aaron H said:
I once ate the contents of six packets of mustard to impress a girl...it didn't work and I got sick.
A free hint: Try ketchup next time.

Blackadder

I confess that i stole think when i was little , not proud of it now.
I confess we closed ourself in school and played Playstation on school's tv all night.

No Ticket

I have another confession. I stay up until 5 am some nights doing nothing but being on the internet and posting on various forums... including this one. lol. :eek:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I confess that...

Once I mistook lunch time for home time at school.:D

I've never been on an official date. :eek:

I failed my driving test because my driving teacher had been yelling at me all morning and was teaching me things in that morning that she never taught befroe in all those driving lessons and it felt good to tell her I was moving town so even if I failed she would never teach me again! Suck that egg, b**** ! :mad:

I got sick in the food court of the MGM Grand in Vegas! :eek: The most embarassing day of my life! And the staff were quite nice to me that they let me get a change of clothes (we were checking out that morning and had our bags in storage) from my luggage and get changed.

AngieAki

I confess that...

I love the smell of cigarettes and though I have only tried them once (and it sucked) once in a while I get a little "craving".

Gear Guardian is the reason that I joined The Raven (we have been good friends for about 3 years now).

I love to argue.

I am obsessed with sex and pregnancy but I am not 100% sure if I like kids and I would rather adopt.

I am addicted to cookies.

I have a crush on a boy I have little in common with and can't carry on a conversation with. But that doesn't change how I feel.

I am addicted to the Internet.

I am in DECA and I do quite well but it doesn't really mean much to me other than a good way to get scholarships and go on trips.

Any shoe other than Vans (or other sneakers) make my feet hurt like hell.

I bought a thong almost two weeks ago and have been really good about hiding it from my parents.

I am sneaky and my parents trust me more then they should.

I use spell check everything I type.

I would rather listen to music then actually talk to most people; Gear Guardian is the only person I think is worth talking to most of the time.

My family annoys me.

I am a smart ass.

I am romantic at heart.

I feel like I am waiting for someone or something to happen. I feel that because of this I am in my own little world and I am constantly looking inside and out for what that thing is. And I think this is an important process for something? whatever it is that I am waiting for.

I think of fictional situations (such as friends dying) and cry. I am all over very emotional.

I would love to become an actress though I doubt I will go anywhere because of the way I look.

I am lazier then I will normally admit.

I have a hard time admitting I am wrong.

I am so confused about my sexual orientation it isn't even funny.

I am afraid to be as sexual of a person as I am openly because I am afraid of what others will think. I am ashamed of this.

I say exactly what I think and that gets me into a lot of trouble.

Every year I feel like I know my self a little bit more and I am getting more and more happy.

Something has always drawn me to the Indian culture.

My right-wing father angers me.

This is way too long and I still have lots to say? I am on a roll.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
No Ticket said:
I have another confession. I stay up until 5 am some nights doing nothing but being on the internet and posting on various forums... including this one. lol. :eek:

I hear ya too...not so much the forum bit (this is my only), but the up all night with no reason, absolutely.

Gear

Wow AngieAki, thats quite the list. And thank you, I'm flatered. :)

But honestly I dont think I have much to confess......................

Well, I guess I dont have anything I feel that I need to. What is this, a church?!

Indy4fan

I confess...

Like Indy's female students, (I'm a guy though, lol) I have a crush on my Professor. (lol, not Dr. Jones) She's really pretty...

Also, like many, I'm on the Raven A LOT even if not posting...
...I did the same during Star Wars at the millenniumfalcon site...

And, movies are my life.

AngieAki

sarah navarro said:
Lets see this dead sexiness then.;)
I wish we could but I don't think he has any pics of himself on his computer (I don't either).

But take my word for it... Gear is HAWT!!!(y)

Finn

Staff member
Aren't these confessions going a little too far? I'm certainly not interested if somebody's a necrophiliac.

AngieAki

Finn said:
Aren't these confessions going a little too far? I'm certainly not interested if somebody's a necrophiliac.
I don't think they are going too far. You don't even KNOW.