Your Confessions.

DiscoLad

Oh, Where to start....
- To Cheap to buy Most games, and Mooch off of my Friend...
- Almost caught a tree on fire in the Backyard...
- Ran Over a Sappling with the Lawnmower...
- Hacked in a CoD4 FFA...

- And much more...

indy34

Hedwig said:
Thanks, The Man and HovitosKing.:) I've made one promise to myself: I'll improve my self-esteem. No matter what. I'll try to change myself to a girl I want to be. I'll hold on to my dreams and hang aroung with my friends, who still support me and stick up for me when I can't. I'll change my style. I'll be more confident. I can do it. I know I can.:)
Exactly what HovitosKing said thats the spirit(y)
I hate bullies at my old school there were a lot of there type on one occasion I almost smacked one over the head with a hockey stick I raised the stick completely no control but then got it back and realized what I was about to do:p
Just remember it's the bullies with low self esteem they find some one to pick on to make them selfs feel better:mad:
I haven't been following so I don't really know what the story is but just remember your better than them bullies are the scum of humanity think of them as a great big steaming pile of crap get a whole bunch of them together and you'll have your self a sewer:hat:

Ah bullies, I remember way back in Primary School, I was a star trek fan and about 12, (theres a confession, not about being 12, but the star trek) and the entire class became convinced that I had made a sort of Star trek 'gang' so they developed a WWF gang to counter it. So there I was, the sole member of a gang I didn't know existed being chased around the schoolyard by about 40 wwf fanatics. Stupid bullies.

Once had to fight the school bully, the whole class was waiting outside the school to see the fight, and (heres another confession) to throw him off I started... dancing.. a weird syncopated egyptian thing, with hummed music, and then, as the school devolved into laughter, as did my opponent, I smashed him in the face with my plastic lunchbox, knocking him to the ground, and ran...

WillKill4Food

Jeremiah Jones said:
Once had to fight the school bully, the whole class was waiting outside the school to see the fight, and (heres another confession) to throw him off I started... dancing.. a weird syncopated egyptian thing, with hummed music, and then, as the school devolved into laughter, as did my opponent, I smashed him in the face with my plastic lunchbox, knocking him to the ground, and ran...
That's hilarious.

I confess that I once lost a girlfriend because of a typo on instant messenger. I meant to say "Give me a sec" but the c and x keys are right next to each other and ... :eek:

Indy_Chic

Jeremiah Jones said:

LOL! Good on ya dude! That's clever thinking. :cool:

No Ticket

I remember this bully at my school. He was such a funny guy. Always playing pranks on me. I remember this time I got him back real good. I hit him in the face with a shovel and drug him by his ankles to the middle of the forest and stuffed him in a big plastic bag. I'm sure if he were still with us he'd have to admit... that was a pretty good gag.

the above was stolen from weird al

No Ticket said:
I remember this bully at my school. He was such a funny guy. Always playing pranks on me. I remember this time I got him back real good. I hit him in the face with a shovel and drug him by his ankles to the middle of the forest and stuffed him in a big plastic bag. I'm sure if he were still with us he'd have to admit... that was a pretty good gag.

the above was stolen from weird al

I remember that guy, Larry next door, well he always the neighborhood clown! ;)

Indy~Annie

sarah navarro said:
Theres no need to hide all of your Indy stuff!When i have people over i just leave and my room is 95% covered with Indy stuff,be a proud Indy fan!(y)

lol im not a shamed of being a Indy fan but my friend she is soooo clumsy!!! she broke my Indy lego thing in my room,touched my Indy/Harrison books and they all fell off the shelf,riped a Indy pic off my wall by backing in to it,tripped over my Indy card bored thing and bent it,and this all happen in less then 5 minutes.lol so i have to hide my stuff! :p (and im not kidding.he he)

Hedwig

I confess: I finally feel good about myself. And this is all because I sat down with one of my best friends and talked about everything that has been going on my mind. And now I feel good.:)

The Man

Hedwig said:
I confess: I finally feel good about myself. And this is all because I sat down with one of my best friends and talked about everything that has been going on my mind. And now I feel good.:)

Never noticed that avatar before...

The_Raiders

Hedwig said:

I always say talking to someone about things or problems you have is the best thing you can do, my friend was telling me some of his problems he was having and I just listened I didn't say much because there was nothing I could really do or say to help the situation but he told me "I'm so glad you're here, just venting to you helps alot and makes me feel alot better." And my fiance tells me all her problems, so just I think talking to certain people about things helps alot, and I hate it when people keep things to themselves becasue trying to figure out problems on your own usually ends up with an even bigger problem or just just makes the current situation more stressful. But I'm glad things are going good for you now Hedwig, time finds all tihngs out remember that, those bullies had time to bother you now time found them out and by the things you've been posting it looks like things are turning on some of them. I hope things just keep getting better for you. :hat:

Hedwig

Thanks The_Raiders.:) I haven't seen you for a while, good to see you.:hat: It's amazing how much sharing your problems makes you feel better.:)

AngieAki

it almost scares me how happy I was when you told me your GF was cheating on you.
so now you are going to go to move to California pennyless and heartbroken.
karma's a ***** honey... never forget it.

The_Raiders

AngieAki said:
it almost scares me how happy I was when you told me your GF was cheating on you.
so now you are going to go to move to California pennyless and heartbroken.
karma's a ***** honey... never forget it.

Me? There's no problems with my fiance, so I'm not sure what your talking about, if you're even refering to me. And why do you throw in karma? What is it I have done? I know you and I havn't hit it off before but I defenetly don't hold anytihng againts you so I don't why you say this. And also you say it makes you happy when I told you that if you even are refering to me uh when exactly did I say that? Please clarify what you mean before posting something like that and then running off and not even reading my response. :confused:

Last edited:

TREN KROM

Lets see...
-I have more money than you
-I have more friends than you
-I am better than you in every way
-You wish you were me
-I'm perfect, yet your a loser
-If I have $5, and you have $5, I have more money than you
-I've met Indiana Jones. And i don't mean Harrison Ford
-You are my slave
-I am above the law
-I have won every Presidential Election since 1997. I just let other people run the country.
-Every time I blink, one person is saved from starvation
-I've spoken to God. Turns out he has a terrible poker face.

TREN KROM said:
Lets see...
-I have more money than you
-I have more friends than you
-I am better than you in every way
-You wish you were me
-I'm perfect, yet your a loser
-If I have $5, and you have $5, I have more money than you
-I've met Indiana Jones. And i don't mean Harrison Ford
-You are my slave
-I am above the law
-I have won every Presidential Election since 1997. I just let other people run the country.
-Every time I blink, one person is saved from starvation
-I've spoken to God. Turns out he has a terrible poker face.

Let's see...

Kids are ****ing intolerable. YOU'RE (note the proper spelling) a nuisance and a bore. I hate you and most of the sorry lot websites like these draw in.

Go back to your Mario Kart messageboard. Oh wait... they banned you there.

AngieAki

The_Raiders said:
Me? There's no problems with my fiance, so I'm not sure what your talking about, if you're even refering to me. And why do you throw in karma? What is it I have done? I know you and I havn't hit it off before but I defenetly don't hold anytihng againts you so I don't why you say this. And also you say it makes you happy when I told you that if you even are refering to me uh when exactly did I say that? Please clarify what you mean before posting something like that and then running off and not even reading my response. :confused:
It isn't all about you... lol...

The_Raiders

AngieAki said:
It isn't all about you... lol...

I'm sorry AngieAki :eek: Just the way it was written made me think you were refering to me. Sorry about the mess, lol I conffess stuff with my girlfriend is (obvously) taken very seriouse to me so yeah. Sorry again :eek:

AngieAki

The_Raiders said:
I'm sorry AngieAki :eek: Just the way it was written made me think you were refering to me. Sorry about the mess, lol I conffess stuff with my girlfriend is (obvously) taken very seriouse to me so yeah. Sorry again :eek:
lol its ok. =D