Your Confessions.

Finn

Staff member
oki9Sedo said:
I apologise for my admission that I have no willy then.
It wasn't really a confession. There are plenty of people like you in the world. They're called "women". And believe it or not, you're supposed to know that they don't have a willy before you actually check it out.

If they still end up having one... well, the standard procedure is to scream from the top of your lungs and look for the nearest window to escape through.

No Ticket

I have one last confession to make. I got fired from my last job (unfairly if you ask me), and to this day I still feel kind of bad about "getting fired," like I've committed a crime or something. I had such a clean record and now every time I fill out an application and it asks about my job history and whether or not I was terminated from a previous employer... I feel dirty.

Indy4fan

Same here. It was my first job too! I've been told to leave the employment history blank though, since I only worked for two months.

Deckard

I :

Sold Dinosaurs to Aliens for pets
Crashed the Stock Market
Faked the Moon Landing
Assassanated JFK
Encouraged George Lucas to make the prequels
Sat too close to the televsion
Told the feds about the Soprano Bevelauqua hit
Stole Christmas
Murdered Paul Allen
Betrayed Siva
Im Batman

AngieAki

Deckard said:
I :

Sold Dinosaurs to Aliens for pets
Crashed the Stock Market
Faked the Moon Landing
Assassanated JFK
Encouraged George Lucas to make the prequels
Sat too close to the televsion
Told the feds about the Soprano Bevelauqua hit
Stole Christmas
Murdered Paul Allen
Betrayed Siva
Im Batman
LMAO AWESOME!!! :D

Deckard

I also :

Mumbled along during an unfamiliar prayer at a funeral
Jaywalk
Sunk the Titanic
Broke up the Beatles
Didnt start the fire, but i tryed to fight it
Crossed the Streams
Pushed the Little Red Button
Too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts, it really does, it just happens to be a song too, seriously tho, it hurts right now a little and im just sitting here so you know think about that
Ordered the Code Red
Did not have sexual relations w/ Monica Lewinski
Voted for George W.
Removed the tag on my mattress that says "DO NOT REMOVE"
Pushed my sister down the stairs, and blamed it on the dog
Canceled Family Guy
Told Don Imus the WNBA Joke
Voted for George W. again
Stole O.J.'s stuff
Like Turtles
Just farted
Smoked, but didnt inhale it all at once
Prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse in my spare time

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I confess that I got fired from a cafe recently, only 3 days on the job for being too slow. I confess also that I almost laughed at her when she gave me my pay early and said that she was looking for someone faster and that was letting me go. For some bizarre reason, I felt like I didn't give a damn about being fired. That's right. I got a better job that paid twice as much and more per hour. :rolleyes: Why wouldn't I be upset?

I confess that I stole a Skittle from the Skittle-Jar in Kindergarten. I got caught and spent that recess in time-out. Scarred for life.

Inbanana

enjoyed the Star Wars prequels...

and the special editions of the original trilogy...

secretly wished they had made a special edition of the Indiana Jones trilogy, with better cleaned up special effects and deleted scenes added back in...

I know... its pretty bad.

Gear

Deckard, you made my day.

I do have a confession; I'm posting on the Raven when I should be writing a three page History papper...

AngieAki

gear guardian said:
Deckard, you made my day.

I do have a confession; I'm posting on the Raven when I should be writing a three page History papper...

I confess that Gear's paper only has to have 2 things:

1.) Gandhi's methods.
2.) One person/group he influenced

It doesn't have the be 3 pages, just in proper essay format (thesis statement/intro, body, and conclusion).

oki9Sedo

Finn said:
It wasn't really a confession. There are plenty of people like you in the world. They're called "women". And believe it or not, you're supposed to know that they don't have a willy before you actually check it out.

If they still end up having one... well, the standard procedure is to scream from the top of your lungs and look for the nearest window to escape through.

As opposed to a Crying Game approach!

Finn

Staff member
oki9Sedo said:
As opposed to a Crying Game approach!
That was a movie, my friend. Work of fiction.

Art doesn't imitate life, life imitates art. Usually.

Deckard

Finn said:
That was a movie, my friend. Work of fiction.

Art doesn't imitate life, life imitates art. Usually.

I just watched the Sopranos where Cris tells John Favreu the crying game story and pretends its real. So funny.

Canyon

Okay, I have a confession.

I have decided on a complete change of career and recently enrolled on a course to become a plumber. I have been accepted but haven't even told my own mother. :)

The reason is, she has just recently lost her mother and also she may worry about me (yes, I am 34 years old, but she still worries). :)

Pale Horse

Staff member
gear guardian said:
...I do have a confession; I'm posting on the Raven when I should be writing a three page History papper...

"Well, I guess it's good it's not an English paper." he said sardonically with glee.

Indyologist

I confess that:

I cop out on a lot of things, like appointments, etc.

I am a published writer and I am working on being published again.

I have loved Indy since I was 16 years old and I still haven't grown up out of it.

I once puked on a public street. It was hilarious.

I tried smoking a cigarette once-- until I inhaled. Disgusting.

I sometimes can't stand seeing people rubs their hands up and down on their pants, especially if they're cords. Something about it makes my mouth dry.

I have an "adventurous palate." I'll try anything as long as it doesn't look or smell too disgusting. I recently tried chicken feet at a local Chinese restaurant that serves dim sum. I didn't like it.

I want to write and publish a novel before I die.

I'm a terrible procrastinator. I'll tell you about that later.

I have never gotten drunk. Or high, for that matter.

I am going to be cremated.

I once had a relish and mustard sandwich when I was a kid.

I love all aspects of Asian culture, especially Japan and Japanese stuff.

I have never broken a bone.

I love kicking a*s in video games. I love a good sword/fist fight.

I once waded through a stream that goes through a local cemetary, looking for rocks with fossils on them-- until the "cemetary police" busted me.

More confessions later... of course these seem more like personal facts that confessions. Maybe I'm doing this wrong.

Hey, excellent thread, Sarah.