Your Confessions.

Indy_Chic

I confess that I have never ever been kissed. :eek: :(

I confess that I love chocolate way too much.

I confess that I watch too many science fiction and adventure movies.

I confess that if I ever have a son he would be called 'Harrison' :eek:

I confess that I love The Muppet Show. Lol.

Finn

Staff member
Canyon said:
Okay, I have a confession.

I have decided on a complete change of career and recently enrolled on a course to become a plumber.
Congratulations. You'll face troubling puzzles, lots of dirty water, customers that behave like wild indians if things don't go their way and occasionally damn big reptiles... it's almost like adventuring in the Amazonas!

Indy4fan

Inbanana said:
enjoyed the Star Wars prequels...

and the special editions of the original trilogy...

secretly wished they had made a special edition of the Indiana Jones trilogy, with better cleaned up special effects and deleted scenes added back in...

I know... its pretty bad.
Same here.. except the Indiana Jones part (but I don't mind):whip:

No Ticket

Finn said:
Congratulations. You'll face troubling puzzles, lots of dirty water, customers that behave like wild indians if things don't go their way and occasionally damn big reptiles... it's almost like adventuring in the Amazonas!

I thought plumbers faced giant dragon like things that breathe fire, saved princesses, flew with raccoon tails and yellow capes, busted open yellow question mark boxes, rode atop dinosaurs, traveled through space, played baseball... tennis... golf... soccer... and just about any other kind of sport you can think of. Oh, and raced go-karts.

But you got the puzzle solving part right.

sarah navarro

Indyologist said:
Hey, excellent thread, Sarah.
Thank you :)
I admit i should be reading a 30 pg history chapter for an essay tommorrow but im still on here waiting for someone to reply to the John Williams vs.Beethoven thread.Just like Gear Guardian should be writing an essay.

I confess that naming your son Harrison is pretty cool.

I would name my son (if i had one) Gustavus Theodore Von Holst.

I confess that i practice so hard for my honor band auditions that im really mean when im disturbed.

I threw my little sisters skateboard at my cousins head when they were bothering me when i was practicing and it broke in half....i felt bad....not for my cousin but my sister.

Ive never eaten shrimp until the other day because i was afraid i might of been allergic.

Indy_Chic

sarah navarro said:
I confess that naming your son Harrison is pretty cool.

:D Awesome!

I confess that for awhile I wanted to name a son "Anakin". But I was afraid it would sound too 'Star Warsy'...:)

Indy4fan

Welcome, my friends. Thirteen years it's been, and yet, here you stand as if it were only yesterday. I confess myself... disappointed. Not one of you tried to find me... :dead:

Niteshade007

Ok, some more confessions

-In high school, we could earn "extra credit" if we could answer a series of questions from any sort of subject. One day it was Disney, and I knew the answer to every single question, including: "What is the number used in Monster's Inc. to signify human contamination?" Just in case you were wondering, it's 2319.

-I love thunderstorms, and I like to listen to the song "Stormy Weather" when its raining.

-I like Starbucks despite the fact that I don't drink coffee.

-Hitchcock is my favorite director, yet I was too afraid to watch Psycho until I was 18.

-I used to want to grow up and be a part of the Scooby Doo gang. I also wanted to date Daphne.

-I believed in Santa Clause longer than the Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy.

-Jazz music makes me feel good about myself.

Niteshade007 said:
-Jazz music makes me feel good about myself.

As it should. Free Jazz for life.

On a related note...

I confess that I listen to Noise (the aural genre... solo Mike Patton, some John Zorn, Weird Little Boy, etc) for self-destruction and self-discovery. There's something beautiful in embracing something so ugly and chaotic... it's like touching creation; to find order amidst all the unending chaos. "You're destroying me. You're good for me."

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Since I've been wanting an opportunity to say so...

I confess that I really like the new avatar on you, ResidentAlien. Oddly, it somehow seems friendlier than the old one; plus, now I don't need to worry about mistaking Zorg for you.

Also, further props for jazz. I tend to be a Brubeck man myself.

Attila the Professor said:
Since I've been wanting an opportunity to say so...

I confess that I really like the new avatar on you, ResidentAlien. Oddly, it somehow seems friendlier than the old one; plus, now I don't need to worry about mistaking Zorg for you.

Also, further props for jazz. I tend to be a Brubeck man myself.

Well I confess that I appreciate the compliment.

I also confess that I find it slightly creepy that you'd see it as "friendly..."

;)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Indy_Chic said:
I confess that I have never ever been kissed. :eek: :(

I confess that I love chocolate way too much.

Similar story here. I was never kissed well. I watch too much sci fi and adventure movies and love the Muppet show.

I also confess that I read comics and go to a comic con every year, that everyone that goes mistakes for an anime festival :rolleyes: and never even know the existence of Indiana Jones.

metalinvader

Indy_Chic said:

Nothing wrong with those two!
The Muppet show was a masterpiece!Jim Henson was a true genius(y)

indifan101

I like to free ball it sometimes when I my boxers are dirty lol wooooooooooooow maybe should of kept that to me:eek: ;)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
ResidentAlien said:
Well I confess that I appreciate the compliment.

I also confess that I find it slightly creepy that you'd see it as "friendly..."

;)

It is an odd word choice, to be sure, but compared to the stern and smug face of Mola Ram, this at least has teeth, perhaps?

I dunno, I don't make claims for logical reactions.

Gear

sarah navarro said:
Thank you :)
I admit i should be reading a 30 pg history chapter for an essay tommorrow but im still on here waiting for someone to reply to the John Williams vs.Beethoven thread.Just like Gear Guardian should be writing an essay.

Hey, now I actualy did my academics Sarah (hope its ok if I just call you Sarah) and turned it in for full credit...

Gear

indifan101 said:
I like to free ball it sometimes when I my boxers are dirty lol wooooooooooooow maybe should of kept that to me:eek: ;)

Holding back is sometimes a virtue... :)