what r u eating

Hawkeye

Fish and chips are good. I'm thinking of making a cookbook called "Eating Nemo: 101 Ways To Cook Fish".

metalinvader

Hawkeye said:
Fish and chips are good. I'm thinking of making a cookbook called "Eating Nemo: 101 Ways To Cook Fish".

nemo%20sushi.jpg

You were saying?;)

-Jones-

Hawkeye said:
The sad thing is, that's becoming more and more common. (n)

I've read somewhere that Americans are the fattest nation in the world /no offence, mates/. Really, this nation should do something with this, because it's awful to look at. I've been to McDonald's maybe 5-6 times in my entire life. One time, I've ordered 4 cheeseburgers /I was hungry as hell/, ate it and started feeling sick. Trash food, they've should ban this piecie of s***. I never want to eat there again. :sick: :sick:

Hawkeye

-Jones- said:
One time, I've ordered 4 cheeseburgers /I was hungry as hell/, ate it and started feeling sick. Trash food, they've should ban this piecie of s***. I never want to eat there again. :sick: :sick:

I get sick after just one.

deckard24

Man...those fish and chips were good!

But, I'm sure they wouldn't stand up to these!
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ifWB45n_yCc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ifWB45n_yCc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

metalinvader

-Jones- said:
I've read somewhere that Americans are the fattest nation in the world /no offence, mates/. Really, this nation should do something with this, because it's awful to look at. I've been to McDonald's maybe 5-6 times in my entire life. One time, I've ordered 4 cheeseburgers /I was hungry as hell/, ate it and started feeling sick. Trash food, they've should ban this piecie of s***. I never want to eat there again. :sick: :sick:

Fast food is disgusting.I wont even touch the stuff.Everything about it from the so called "meat" to the preperation is gross.If I'm out and I want a quick bite to eat I'll stop at a deli and get a sandwhich or a wrap.

@ Deckard24

Those Fish and Chips in that vid look so friggin mouthwatering!

No Ticket

-Jones- said:

Maybe Americans on a whole are the fattest country in the world... but as far as people I know, they all seem to be pretty healthy to me. Except my best friend, but that's his own fault because he is lazy and won't go running/work out with me. I don't even know of any kids that are overweight. So, it doesn't seem that way to me here in Texas anyway.

... but uhhh, fast food, I must confess... I eat a lot of it. And McDonald's is the worst. It actually makes you feel bad later. I have no idea why. Plus it's not really very good either. I prefer Burger King or Whataburger (Whataburger is delicious and they make the burgers when you order them, not before).

I try to balance the crap food I eat with actual good stuff and work out and run, but I've been slacking on the running lately. I haven't done so in about a week!

McDonalds makes me happy. Especially that nice clown thing. Very entertaining. Good, wholesome food served in a friendly, intimate surrounding. You can't go wrong. Sometimes you even get a plastic thing related to a movie. I highly recommend it.

The_Raiders

-Jones- said:
I've read somewhere that Americans are the fattest nation in the world /no offence, mates/. Really, this nation should do something with this, because it's awful to look at. :sick: :sick:

The government wouldn't even consider doing anything about this. All they talk about is how to stop steiroids in baseball, they don't talk about the war, or anything else that matters. :gun: :dead: