what r u eating

sarah navarro

The_Raiders said:
What's asian koala cookies??? Anyways I just at a candy bar, with coffee :p
koala cookies are made from 100% pure asian koala.No just kidding there little cookies you can buy at the store there shaped like koalas and inside they have choclate or strawberry.
I love starwberry ice cream too!
as of right now im eating my own retainers:eek:

otto rahn

sarah navarro said:
koala cookies are made from 100% pure asian koala.No just kidding there little cookies you can buy at the store there shaped like koalas and inside they have choclate or strawberry.
I love starwberry ice cream too!
as of right now im eating my own retainers:eek:
So they don't actually contain any koala ? That's a relief, koalas are becoming rarer due to disease and predation, we don't want any foreigners to start puting them in cookies as well !

sarah navarro

otto rahn said:
So they don't actually contain any koala ? That's a relief, koalas are becoming rarer due to disease and predation, we don't want any foreigners to start puting them in cookies as well !
:p :D no koala i barely eat any meat anyway i only usually eat chicken.but actually i just ate a taco .

Indy_Chic

There is also Mountain Dew in Australia! :eek:

At the moment I am drinking a cup of coffee as I feel half asleep even though its only 2:50pm where I am...:sleep:

The_Raiders

sarah navarro said:
those sasquatch cookies are pretty good but you might get a couple of hairs in every bite.:)
Im eating a cookie

Some hair in each bite, eh, yum yum. i have a cheese burger and chips, and some grape juce. SOMEONE FINISHED OFF THE MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!!! :mad:

00Kevin

Indyfan
I just ate subway.

mmmm, chicken cheedar BBQ, toasted. I got 2 macademian nut cookies too...saving for a special occasion