Kids

AngieAki

Does anyone here have any? Anyone trying? Anyone pregnant? What are your thoughts on children? Do you ever want any?

The_Raiders

I'm pretty much the kid in our home since I'm 15. But I hope to have a good family started someday. I'll have experience dealing with kids that's for sure. All my little cousins come over to our house all the time, before long I'll be goin insane if I don't get a break from'em lol

Deckard

Judging by the overall reaction of people here to the possibility of Shia being Indy's son, one would think we hate children.

My other half refuses to have children due to her illness and I more than anything wanted to be a father. Damn. Guess I'll have to settle for a cat.

Gear

Whats wrong with greasers? I'll bust ya up like nevah seen on the east side 'ol Mersey! ;)

Finn

Staff member
herr gruber said:
My other half refuses to have children due to her illness and I more than anything wanted to be a father. Damn. Guess I'll have to settle for a cat.
Uh, I don't wish to disappoint, but you can't reproduce with a cat.

Something to do with biology, don't ask. I skipped the class.

oki9Sedo

Finn said:
Uh, I don't wish to disappoint, but you can't reproduce with a cat.

Something to do with biology, don't ask. I skipped the class.

Don't listen to him about not being able to reproduce with a cat, herr gruber. Stranger things have happened.

You guys are so unfeeling. I suggest the Raven sets up a counselling forum.
Members can post in it and get advice which may finish them off!
:dead: :dead:

No Ticket

I would definitely like to have kids one day. But I first must find a girl. I'm pretty sure that's the order you have to do those things in.

Tennessee Smith

I have a seven year old and it's so much more than you can imagine. I remember when my wife was pregnant with him I was excited but kind of unsure of the whole thing. That changed the instant he was born. When the nurse took him away and I heard him scream, nature took over. He was mine, right there it hit me, "that's my boy, my Junior" and I had to make sure those damned nurses weren't hurting him. I ran over just to be next to him why he was being cleaned off. I cannot explain it. It's what we're here for, to create life and keep this ball rolling.

Now that he's 7 it?s only gotten better. I've introduced (my wife says indoctrinated) him to all the things I like, and now he loves Indy. The coolest thing is that his birthday is May 22. I got the teaser poster for him for Christmas and there on the bottom is May 22. He loves it.

Kids are great but you have to teach them everything, they are sponges that pick up all your good and bad habits. I've had to change a lot of what I do because I see how he reacts to me. In a way, he's helped make me a better person while I try to raise him with a sense of morals and respect. What ever you decide, thoroughly think it out and good luck with whatever you decide. It's a helluva ride.

The_Raiders

I'v got my little cousins to deall with almost everyday. Ones 12, 8, 6, and 3. So I have to keep constant gaurd over my stuff to make sure everything remanes intact. ;)

Finn

Staff member
No Ticket said:
But I first must find a girl. I'm pretty sure that's the order you have to do those things in.
If you believe certain sources, a cat would also suffice...

Finn

Staff member
Deckard said:
What about a wet dry shop-vac. :confused:
No, I'm pretty sure that you can't reproduce with pleasure toys. Getting at least some biology involved is mandatory.

Deckard

Finn said:
No, I'm pretty sure that you can't reproduce with pleasure toys. Getting at least some biology involved is mandatory.

Well firstly its a Vaccum Cleaner and her name is Oreck-xl.

Finn

Staff member
Deckard said:
Well firstly its a Vaccum Cleaner and her name is Oreck-xl.
Oh, I wish you two a very prosperous future then. It's always a thing of true beauty when a man finds his perfect match.

Deckard

fafafasfasfafaf.gif