12" custom from KOTCS

Mr. Fusion

When I found out that Lonnie Hale was offering a new Indy head/hat set, I knew what I had to do. Make an Indy that no one (that I know of) has made yet. 65-year-old Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones from Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.:cool:

Here's an early photo, still needs a lot of work:

JMKsIndianaJonesVersion223.jpg

My more talented brother painted the head.

JMKsIndianaJonesVersion220.jpg

I can't wait for this figure to be done. I hope I have it finished before May 22.:D

barranca

Nice figure, I made a 12 Kotcs figure of Indy some time back but havent posted any pics yet. Lonnies head turned out better painted than I thought it may in your pics, I have that head too ( I have almost every 1/6 Harrison ford head ever made, bar one or two) but haven't used it yet. I like lonnies work but prefer other sculpts of Harrison
For mine I used a heavilly altered Andrew lien Kalin sculpt. I hope to post some pics soon.
I see you've used either a Truetype body or BBI as the base? Also, is that one of goldwingregs bullwhips, there fantastic, the best I've seen.
Hope the rest of your work goes well ;) :D

Mr. Fusion

Yeah, it is a goldwingregs whip. I agree. They are really good. And I used a BBI G3 body. I wish I had gotten a G3.5, but I wasn't able to find one cheap at the time.:(

Otherwise, I'm really satisfied with how it's coming along. Thanks for the comments.:D

Katarn07

Cool. I'm very hopeful Sideshow releases a KotCS Indy. I'd display that one without his hat I think to show off that full head of gray hair!

Billy Ray

Great custom Fusion! Is that the new Lonnie Hale head that is molded in flesh tone? Iused his old one for my custom, but have been considering upgrading to the new head. Also, where can one find this goldenwingregs whip? It looks fantastic!

Mr. Fusion

Dr.Sartorius said:
Looks good....but in KOTCS Indy's beard is not that full and gray.

Well, the beard is in the sculpt, for the most part. I think it was originally sculpted to look more like a 38-year-old Ford. I just wanted to use it to make a 65-year-old Indy. Thought I'd be different.

The_Raiders

Man, I like this figure alot, looks good to me. (y) Are you going to put it on your website?

Last edited:

The_Raiders

xVendetta17x said:
I think his Hat looks a little bigger then it should be
But then again I guess you can't help that

Hmm I never noticed that but now that you pointed that out it doeslook a little big. :rolleyes:

Mr. Fusion

Yeah, the hat is a little too big. I think it's mostly the brim. I might try cutting it sometime.

And it will be going on our website soon.(y)

Mr. Fusion

xVendetta17x said:
What's your website?

Josh and Ben's Custom Figures

My brother has the most accurate Indy of all our figures, but his page takes a long time to load. There are a lot of big pictures.

The_Raiders said:
Hey you said you hope to have the first KOTCS Indy well here's one on ebay and it's pretty good http://cgi.ebay.com/Indiana-Jones-c...yZ155333QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That one is pretty good. I've seen it before. But I like mine better because it has more accurate accessories. And I made it. :D Plus that custom's hat looks a little off, but who am I to talk? My hat is a little off, too.:(