George Lucas

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
RC, people can have opinions if they want. Remember when you harped on me for not liking a piece of **** like Naruto?

No differnt form someone who don't like Lucas.
My dear Agent Crab I have nothing against peoples opinions or dislikes. I simply want to know why people hate Star Wars so much. BTW could you provide a link to that site so I can download the solution to the LEGO SW save Lonsome?

Agent Crab

RedeemedChild said:
My dear Agent Crab I have nothing against peoples opinions or dislikes. I simply want to know why people hate Star Wars so much. BTW could you provide a link to that site so I can download the solution to the LEGO SW save Lonsome?

Um.. Google?

I can't provide downloads.

Let people have opinions. I don't like Star Wars, because I couldn't get into it.

The Drifter

RedeemedChild said:

It may be against the forum rules.

Robyn

RedeemedChild said:
Just when I thought you were sweet Robyn you spilled sour grapes. What in the heck do you Lucas haters want? Star Wars is incredible, I enjoy all six movies and the micro CW series as well as the new Clone Wars program. What's up with you guys? BTW Robyn no hard feelings. Simply luv the girl but hate her sins against Mr. Lucas.

Aw.. Don't be like that man, I am sweet ;) I'm not a Lucas hater, he just disappoints me sometimes lol..:gun:

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
Um.. Google?

I can't provide downloads.

Let people have opinions. I don't like Star Wars, because I couldn't get into it.

Thank you so much Agent Crab and LonsomeDrifter! I've found it. Now I'll go to GameStop and try to pick up a copy of the LEGO SW2. It is hard to find an unused brand new copy.

RedeemedChild

Robyn said:
Aw.. Don't be like that man, I am sweet ;) I'm not a Lucas hater, he just disappoints me sometimes lol..:gun:

Okay. :cool:

That's a step in the right direction my dear Robyn. Perhaps I've take you out for Valentine's Day next year, howbeit we live two different states. Who knows what the future holds?

Better yet, I can take you out to a Tavern for a cyber date in the upcoming MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic. Better head over to http://www.swtor.com to sign up for beta Robyn.

Robyn

RedeemedChild said:
Okay. :cool:

That's a step in the right direction my dear Robyn. Perhaps I've take you out for Valentine's Day next year, howbeit we live two different states. Who knows what the future holds?

Better yet, I can take you out to a Tavern for a cyber date in the upcoming MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic. Better head over to http://www.swtor.com to sign up for beta Robyn.

LOL Did anyone ever tell you that you were a flirt? :p ;)

Glad you're not still in a huff about me crackin' on Lucas lol;)

RedeemedChild

Robyn said:
LOL Did anyone ever tell you that you were a flirt? :p ;)

Glad you're not still in a huff about me crackin' on Lucas lol;)

Robyn I simply flew off the handle, however I was not trying to offend you. I'm nothing more than an ardent Star Wars fan. I've been a Star Wars fan ever since I was able to read at age five. BTW I'm not at all trying to be a "flirt"; I really like you that's all. You're very cool and not a sickening disappoint like that stingray called Desiree. No pun intended.

BTW Robyn do you like Ingrid Michaelson?

61W8ztzyVLL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

After looking at your Ugly Muggs (spanking cute mugg in my opinion) photo in the thread of the same name I thought you just might! :whip:

RedeemedChild said:
Robyn I simply flew off the handle, however I was not trying to offend you. I'm nothing more than an ardent Star Wars fan. I've been a Star Wars fan ever since I was able to read at age five. BTW I'm not at all trying to be a "flirt"; I really like you that's all. You're very cool and not a sickening disappoint like that stingray called Desiree. No pun intended.

After looking at your Ugly Muggs (spanking cute mugg in my opinion) photo in the thread of the same name I thought you just might! :whip:
:eek: Oh my i think I'm going to faint :sick: I'm getting sick, :dead: now i just died x.x. BTW she looks like Brianna a lot T_T, Brianna would not like me saying that.

Bid Now on George Lucas' Used Starbucks Cup

Time is running out! But if you act fast, you can be the proud owner of a Starbucks cup that George Lucas himself slurped mediocre, overpriced coffee out of! Bid on it now on eBay. You have about 3 hours and change to own this monumental piece of history! Right now it's only $8.07 -- what a steal.

As per the description:
This is an extremely rare item, and no it's not a joke. I was at a press event at Skywalker Ranch earlier this year, where George Lucas was drinking from this very cup. I have a photo of him drinking from it, where the name on the cup is very visible and is the same as in this photo. I'll include the photo with the auction for the winner. It includes the sleeve, which has his secret magical coffee mixture written on it, so you'll be able to order what George does, and the lid that his lips actually touched! In the future you might be able to snag some DNA off of this and clone him. You never know.

Yes, this is an extremely crazy auction. Yes, I actually took his coffee cup when he left it behind as trash, and yes, I even flew with it on a plane. It's ridiculous, I know it. I meant to frame this in a lucite square, but I figured there has to be a bigger Star Wars fan out there than me who would probably want this thing. Check it for midichlorians, frame it, put it in your Lucas altar, what have you.

May The Force Be With You.
If you purchase this, please let us know ASAP. Especially if you do, in fact, clone Lucas.

Update: The guys at ReelGuyz.com won the cup for $51, plus shipping. They have a few ideas of what to do with it, but are looking for suggestions from readers too.

Robyn

RedeemedChild said:

Hey Ryan, it's ok! I didn't take any offence at all;) I thought it was funny lol

I'm sorry about your girl Deiree.. I hope you're able to get over what she did to you:hat:

Oh you mean my baby pic? lol Haha yeah I've got some complaints about not putting in an updated pic, but the only pic I have of me right now on the computer is of me with my head turned to the side petting my sister's dog.. I want to look cool for my ugly mug pic:cool:

I've actually never heard of Ingrid Michaelson...

Rocket Surgeon said:
Time is running out! But if you act fast, you can be the proud owner of a Starbucks cup that George Lucas himself slurped mediocre, overpriced coffee out of! Bid on it now on eBay. You have about 3 hours and change to own this monumental piece of history! Right now it's only $8.07 -- what a steal.

As per the description:
This is an extremely rare item, and no it's not a joke. I was at a press event at Skywalker Ranch earlier this year, where George Lucas was drinking from this very cup. I have a photo of him drinking from it, where the name on the cup is very visible and is the same as in this photo. I'll include the photo with the auction for the winner. It includes the sleeve, which has his secret magical coffee mixture written on it, so you'll be able to order what George does, and the lid that his lips actually touched! In the future you might be able to snag some DNA off of this and clone him. You never know.

Yes, this is an extremely crazy auction. Yes, I actually took his coffee cup when he left it behind as trash, and yes, I even flew with it on a plane. It's ridiculous, I know it. I meant to frame this in a lucite square, but I figured there has to be a bigger Star Wars fan out there than me who would probably want this thing. Check it for midichlorians, frame it, put it in your Lucas altar, what have you.

May The Force Be With You.
If you purchase this, please let us know ASAP. Especially if you do, in fact, clone Lucas.

Update: The guys at ReelGuyz.com won the cup for $51, plus shipping. They have a few ideas of what to do with it, but are looking for suggestions from readers too.

Hmmm.. Someday they may find a why to clone Lucas with it! Imagine a world with not one but TWO geniuses!!!! The possibilities are ENDLESS!!!!!! ;)

Last edited:
GeorgeLucasNuts.jpg

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?optio...strong-with-red-tails&catid=41:news&Itemid=71
Red Tails has been a long-gesturing passion project for George Lucas. Not unlike Tarantino and Inglorious Basterds, we’d hear the littlest morsel of info throughout the years. We knew it was about the Tuskegee Airmen, the first African-American pilots to fight during WWII and that was about it. With the prequels and a fourth Indiana Jones finished, Lucas finally got going on Red Tails and started assembling his team. Television director Anthony Hemingway was hired for helming duties, John Ridley to write and a cast including Terrence Howard, Cuba Gooding Junior and Bryan Cranston.

First Showing has received word the movie (which wrapped filming last November) is in deep ****. Lucas is highly displeased with what Hemingway has shot and Rick McCallum (his longtime producer and sidekick) is "said to be pouring over dailies right now, trying to salvage whatever footage they can from Hemingway's work." So Red Tails is headed for massive reshoots under Lucas’ direction. It’s to the point where lead characters and their perspective storylines will great alter from the original intent.

You can’t help but feel bad for Lucas in a way. The dude’s been shooting blanks forever now and I was sincerely hoping he’d get his **** together and deliver something solid in Red Tails. Sure, he’s long had that control-freak reputation, and it’s his money banking-rolling this. But I don’t see why he didn’t just direct the damn thing from the start.