What are you not a fan of?

Indy Pendant

I hate Red Sox fangirls because they paint a picture of all female Red Sox fans as acting like that, and we don't. I hate that so many people have blatantly jumped on the Red Sox bandwagon. I've been a fan for 19 seasons.

NYCGoldenIdol

Indy Pendant said:
I hate Red Sox fangirls because they paint a picture of all female Red Sox fans as acting like that, and we don't. I hate that so many people have blatantly jumped on the Red Sox bandwagon. I've been a fan for 19 seasons.

Wow, a Sox fan for 19 years. More props to you. That is what a true fan is all about. When the Yankees started winning, everyone started to jump on the bandwagon. As for me, I was a fan since the early 90's when the Yanks were quite a dismal team.

I also dislike those Yankee chicks wearing all their ARod and Jeter jerseys acting like total bimbos.

Last edited:

Indy Pendant

NYCGoldenIdol said:
Wow, a Sox fan for 19 years. More props to you. That is what a true fan is all about. When the Yankees started winning, everyone started to jump on the bandwagon when I was a fan since the early 90's when the Yanks were quite a dismal team.

I also dislike those Yankee chicks wearing all their ARod and Jeter jerseys acting like total bimbos.

I used to have this, like, personal vendetta against JeterGirls.

|ZiR|

The Lord of the Rings

Kevin Smith

Quentin Tarantino

Remakes

Carlos Mencia

Neil Gaiman

Chuck Palahniuk

Stephen King

Terry Pratchett

Green Jell-o

Phoebe Price

MTV

Faghags

Elitist fans

Serbians

Hivemind

Emos/Scenewhores

Crocs

Stephen Colbert

Cholos & Cholas

Guidos

CGI

Jessica Alba

Diet Snapple

post-Do Doubt Gwen Stefani

Japanophiles

Adult Swim

NYCGoldenIdol said:
Also not a BIG fan of Avril Lavigne, whom to me is such a wanna-be punk rocker. When asked during an interview about the Sex Pistols, she had no clue who they were. Her music is just annoying.

She also mispronounced David Bowie's name. Avril's never been anything but soft pop/rock, though it seems like she's over pretending to be punk.

VioletIndy said:
I personally think that someone should make a club or something for people over the age of 30 demographic, that way we youngling's don't complain about them and they don't complain about us

Do you know how depressing a club exclusively for the over 30 set would be? My God. :dead:

NYCGoldenIdol

|ZiR| said:
The Lord of the Rings

Kevin Smith

Quentin Tarantino

Remakes

Carlos Mencia

Neil Gaiman

Chuck Palahniuk

Stephen King

Terry Pratchett

Green Jell-o

Phoebe Price

MTV

Faghags

Elitist fans

Serbians

Hivemind

Emos/Scenewhores

Crocs

Stephen Colbert

Cholos & Cholas

Guidos

CGI

Jessica Alba

Diet Snapple

post-Do Doubt Gwen Stefani

Japanophiles

Adult Swim

She also mispronounced David Bowie's name. Avril's never been anything but soft pop/rock, though it seems like she's over pretending to be punk.

Do you know how depressing a club exclusively for the over 30 set would be? My God. :dead:

OMG...I never liked Gwen Stefani and No Doubt.

I also don't like MTV either. It's not what it used to be.

Crocs look nasty

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
|ZiR| said:

Do you know how depressing it is, having desperate 30 somethings hit on you and you're only 19 and even when you tell them that they continue? Even worse, when they're drinking on the sidelines straing at you or dancing near you and staring at you and I don't do dirty dancing.... Creep alert!!!:eek:

Oh yeah, guys who grab you and want to kiss you and you're a complete stranger, dirty a*holes...

Also guys who get your number coz they seem ok and then never call you back. Maybe a text to force you to make the first move. Every guy does that nowdays and to me, that's really sad, especially me being so old fashioned. I would like one guy have the brains for once to be the one who makes the first move when the feeling's mutual. :rolleyes: Which never happens....

NYCGoldenIdol

Violet Indy said:
Do you know how depressing it is, having desperate 30 somethings hit on you and you're only 19 and even when you tell them that they continue? Even worse, when they're drinking on the sidelines straing at you or dancing near you and staring at you and I don't do dirty dancing.... Creep alert!!!:eek:

Oh yeah, guys who grab you and want to kiss you and you're a complete stranger, dirty a*holes...

Also guys who get your number coz they seem ok and then never call you back. Maybe a text to force you to make the first move. Every guy does that nowdays and to me, that's really sad, especially me being so old fashioned. I would like one guy have the brains for once to be the one who makes the first move when the feeling's mutual. :rolleyes: Which never happens....

I understand where you are coming from with this. These guys just creep the hell out of me. I get that alot and it aint pretty.

|ZiR|

NYCGoldenIdol said:
OMG...I never liked Gwen Stefani and No Doubt.

I always thought No Doubt was kinda cool. I heard New on the radio the other day and was reminded how great they were at their peak. But Gwen's solo stuff just makes me want to vomit. I'm forced to assume that all credit goes to the other members of the band because Stefani is clearly without much talent.

I also don't like MTV either. It's not what it used to be.

Crocs look nasty

Crocs are an abomination unto fashion, and MTV is all "real life," and dating shows now. It's terrible.

Miley Cyrus annoys me too, yet I feel that listing her might be a bit presumptuous. I should wait until she's in rehab and flashed her vixen toilet parts at the paparazzi.

Violet Indy said:
Do you know how depressing it is, having desperate 30 somethings hit on you and you're only 19 and even when you tell them that they continue? Even worse, when they're drinking on the sidelines straing at you or dancing near you and staring at you and I don't do dirty dancing.... Creep alert!!!

Yeah but are they hot desperate 30 somethings? Just kidding! :p

Seriously though, while I see where you're coming from, I can't really blame the dudes for trying. You're an attractive young thing at club. People go to clubs to hook up and network. Who knows? Maybe you're simply a magnet for older men. I say go with it and find yourself a sugar daddy, tout de suite!

Another pet peeve:
Heterosexual women going to gay clubs. :mad:

NYCGoldenIdol

Miley Cyrus is another one that I dislike. Thank God I am not a parent yet so I don't have to hear anything about her.

Even Hillary Duff makes me sick to my stomach.

Montana_Jones

Spectator Sports. C'mon, I'd rather play them.

Those tweeny Disney crap shows.

The Departed. What a lame-arse Infernal Affairs rip-off.

Religious fanatics.

Anime. Look, it just bores me now.

Harry Potter. I loathe the overhyped/overrated series. Whoopty-doo!

NYCGoldenIdol

Montana_Jones said:
Spectator Sports. C'mon, I'd rather play them.

Those tweeny Disney crap shows.

The Departed. What a lame-arse Infernal Affairs rip-off.

Religious fanatics.

Anime. Look, it just bores me now.

Harry Potter. I loathe the overhyped/overrated series. Whoopty-doo!

I used to play tennis in high-school. Was a second doubles player but I hated watching the game on tv. It bored the hell out of me.

Disney is too tweeny for my tastes.

Religous fanatics , Harry Potter - I already discussed that on this thread

Not a fan of anime either.

Agent Crab

Where to start.

Emos.
Rabid fans of anythin'.
Naruto.
PETA.
Doomsayers.
Anime in general. Like what Montana Jones said, it bores me as well.
Being constntly nagged on my videos.
Graphic whores in video games.
Cartoon Network as of now.
People who harp on others over stupid things.
People who get butt hurt over opinions.
People who play mini mods on other forums.
People who screw up my fandom.
Crazy-ass enviormental people who want everything eco friendly, green, etc etc etc.
Global Warming Fanantics.
People who speak random Japanese jibberish, claimin' to be Japanese.
People who think Japan is all about anime.
People who don't flush in public restrooms. I am sure we all met that before.

Damn.. I sounded.. kinda spiteful.

NYCGoldenIdol

Indy Starman said:
Where to start.

Emos.
Rabid fans of anythin'.
Naruto.
PETA.
Doomsayers.
Anime in general. Like what Montana Jones said, it bores me as well.
Being constntly nagged on my videos.
Graphic whores in video games.
Cartoon Network as of now.
People who harp on others over stupid things.
People who get butt hurt over opinions.
People who play mini mods on other forums.
People who screw up my fandom.
Crazy-ass enviormental people who want everything eco friendly, green, etc etc etc.
Global Warming Fanantics.
People who speak random Japanese jibberish, claimin' to be Japanese.
People who think Japan is all about anime.
People who don't flush in public restrooms. I am sure we all met that before.

Damn.. I sounded.. kinda spiteful.

Nah.. that's okay. I noticed that I hate so many things. Oh well, can't please everyone.

NYCGoldenIdol

Can't stand Osama Bin Laden. I hate what he did to my city and country back in September 11, 2001:mad: When will this sob ever get caught?????