xyxnervous.gif

Hedwig

I'm not a fan of the following:

selfish, shallow, and mean people
people in a high position, who use their power to do bad things
war
violence of all kinds
bimbos

These are the things than come to my mind first, but I'm sure that the list goes on...

MaxPhactor23

AngieAki said:
I have a few more

PETA (hurst animals and goes way overboard)
People who don't understand what Magic(k)/Paganism/Witchcraft is and don't bother to. But will tell you how stupid you are for believing in it and generally harrass you.
Hippy Haters
War Loving *******s
People that think that Abstience Only Education is working
People that hate feminists
People that keep saying that Gear Guardian and I should date/that I like him. (I don't hate it, it just gets on my nervs, like I get it at least twice a week.)

Right on Hippie sister! I'm glad to see I'm not alone.

Grimezy

Emo's, Arrogant people who think they are king s*@t and Celebrities that get to become famous but do absolutely crap all e.g. Paris Hilton.

Katarn07

Violet Indy said:
Ignorant for me to say that I think World of Warcraft and Magic cards should be gotten rid of?

No, I'm calling you ignorant for calling them evil and saying that they destroy lives.

World of Warcraft and all online gaming, all very evil stuff. Destroys lives...
Magic cards same reason

Sounds like something religious extremists would say about Harry Potter, AD&D, Magic, WoW, etc. People are afraid of the "satanic imagery" of that sort of stuff and deem it as evil. If they'd actually read/play this stuff, they'd realize it's not. I play Baldur's Gate for the PC (AD&D game) and spent a lot of time developing my character and party, but it never destroyed my life or made me worship Bhaal (the dark lord of murder). Anyone who thinks that what happens by playing such stuff is ignorant.

And all online gaming? Where do you draw the line on that? I hate MMORGs as well because I hate games without a story to progress it along, but I'll defend those who enjoy playing them. All my friends that play Guild Wars or WoW aren't obsessed like the occasional FOX News story you hear about people killing themselves because their character was hacked or something. That's media bull**** and the doing of ignorant idiots like Hillary Clinton and Jack Thompson....

Yeah, magic cards are really a personal annoyance so yeah that part is ignorant. Even so, I have a right to that opinion and anyone who says otherwise, is ignorant. Anyone's opinion here for not liking something could be considered ignorant by someone who is a fan of those things.

That's fine and all to say you don't like them and don't understand the appeal to them. That's the point of this thread! Your wording was what threw me. You called them evil and that's what I meant was ignorant ;)

Last edited:

NYCGoldenIdol

okay a few more here.....

people who impose their interests and opinions on you. I get that at times( in person and even online:rolleyes: )Just to let you know, I'm NOT going to change my ways of life for anyone. If you don't like that then too bad:)

people being inconsiderate and cynical to you when you try to tell them about some horrible event that happened to you. If you have friends or relatives like these, then don't bother with them;)

Last edited:

The Drifter

Let's see. . .
I am not a fan of rap.
I am not a fan of CSI.
I am not a fan of any crime shows.
I am not a fan of American Idol.
I am not a fan of Dancing with the Stars.
I am not a fan of MTV.
I am not a fan of Hannah Montana.
I am not a fan of ICarley.
I am not a fan of Seinfield.
I am not a fan of disco.
I am not a fan of R&B.
I am not a fan of pop music.
I am not a fan of Scarface.
I am not a fan of Star Wars.
I am not a fan of Citizens Kane.
I am not a fan of Gone with the Wind.
I am not a fan of Superman.
I am not a fan of Batman.
I am not a fan of Spiderman.
I am not a fan of Stephen King.
I am not a fan of Dean Koontz.

I am a fan of metal.
I am a fan of old-school country.
I am a fan of blues.
I am a fan of jazz.
I am a fan of Family Guy.
I am a fan of Robot Chicken.
I am a fan of Friends.
I am a fan of The Andy Griffith Show.
I am a fan of I Love Lucy.
I am a fan of Green Acres.
I am a fan of Mattlock.
I am a fan of Indiana Jones.
I am a fan of war movies.
I am a fan of Jaws.
I am a fan of Rambo.
I am a fan of Stanley Kulbrick.
I am a fan of Oliver Stone.
I am a fan of Robert E. Howard.
I am a fan of H.P. Lovecraft.
I am a fan of Jack London.
I am a fan of Edgar Allan Poe.
I am a fan of Alfred Hitchcock.

Whew!

Stoo

|ZiR| said:
She also mispronounced David Bowie's name. Avril's never been anything but soft pop/rock, though it seems like she's over pretending to be punk.
Ha! Oh, brother. I don't really know what to say here...
How did she pronounce it? Which way is right to you?
There are 3 different ways:

BOWie (as in a dog's bow-wow, which is the way, David Jones himself, pronounces it)
BOey (as in bow & arrow)
BOOey (as in Jim Bowie & the monickered Bowie knife)

|Zir| said:
Another pet peeve:
Heterosexual women going to gay clubs.
Why on earth would this bother you?:confused:

sunshinestate1992

Stoo said:
There are 3 different ways:

BOWie (as in a dog's bow-wow, which is the way, David Jones himself, pronounces it)
BOey (as in bow & arrow)
BOOey (as in Jim Bowie & the monickered Bowie knife)

It bothers Zir because hes gay. that would prolly make me mad too i think
but im not gay but i can understand wheres hes coming from

edit :i think youve mentoned it before
please forgive me if im wrong!

Last edited:

|ZiR|

Stoo said:

I've always said BOey.

She pronounced it BOWie. There was a bit of a hubbub afterwards. Here's an article on it, if you're curious.

Have you ever gone to a gay club where there's an equal amount of men and women? I mean, like, actual women, women. It's terrible. I hate fruit flies and I loathe the "gays are a girls best friend" stereotype that television has popularized in the past decade or so. Heteros have their own clubs they can go to. Please don't overcrowd mine. This craigslist post essentially sums up my feelings on the subject.

salussolia said:
It bothers Zir because hes gay. that would prolly make me mad too i think
but im not gay but i can understand wheres hes coming from

Thanks! (y)

edit :i think youve mentoned it before
please forgive me if im wrong!

What tipped you off?!?! lol, just kidding. It's fine, considering I've practically screamed it here on the boards. :p

NYCGoldenIdol

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Let's see. . .
I am not a fan of rap.
I am not a fan of CSI.
I am not a fan of any crime shows.
I am not a fan of American Idol.
I am not a fan of Dancing with the Stars.
I am not a fan of MTV.
I am not a fan of Hannah Montana.
I am not a fan of ICarley.
I am not a fan of Seinfield.
I am not a fan of disco.
I am not a fan of R&B.
I am not a fan of pop music.
I am not a fan of Scarface.
I am not a fan of Star Wars.
I am not a fan of Citizens Kane.
I am not a fan of Gone with the Wind.
I am not a fan of Superman.
I am not a fan of Batman.
I am not a fan of Spiderman.
I am not a fan of Stephen King.
I am not a fan of Dean Koontz.

Whew!

Hey at least you are not alone here:)

NYCGoldenIdol

|ZiR| said:
I've always said BOey.

She pronounced it BOWie. There was a bit of a hubbub afterwards. Here's an article on it, if you're curious.

Sad isn't it(n) Avril Lavigne is such a joke. Bet she doesn't even know any of his songs.

I (including those who speak the English language) say Bowie's name the way you do.

*thinking of the lyrics..."we can be heroes just for one day":) *

Last edited:

Agent Crab

Lemme add this.

I ain't a fan of when people say. "I am just me." I hear it all the time. That and Internet Drama.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Katarn07 said:
No, I'm calling you ignorant for calling them evil and saying that they destroy lives......

That's fine and all to say you don't like them and don't understand the appeal to them. That's the point of this thread! Your wording was what threw me. You called them evil and that's what I meant was ignorant ;)

Well, I did say I don't like religious extremists of all types (includes bible bashers that deem Harry Potter satanic or whatever:rolleyes: ). I apologise that I should have worded it properly however that doco was nothing to do with Fox, it was a legit Australian doco on SBS (a channel which is the most reliable and less sensationalised and was on European kids, not ones killing themselves when their character dies, but ones who play for days, getting themselves sick with dehyration and starvation and I did admit that they were extreme cases).

I'm a bit of a gamer, but not really for the whole online thing; gimme a PS2 or a DS anyday, at least you can go back to that level and turn the damn thing off. I'm more into vintage games like the original Nintendo and the SNES. It's just annoying that with some guys all they'll ever talk about is online gaming. Look, it's just a personal dislike. I mean, there are people here who hate Kingdom Hearts and I love it, but I'm not going to go saying anything against them even though a couple people here stated that they don't like KH fanbase, even though I'm one of them as is my brother.