The Ugly Mugs of Raveners...

Indycrusader

OK, how bout this. You want a picture of me? Hah!!! I freak out when I look in the mirror. But that's not the point. I don't have cool pic of me anyways. So.......I'll just put one of my friend. You know what, I don't know how to put a picture, without having to go to the web. I know other people around here are inserting pics, how do you do that? Help, anyone? :confused:

Indycrusader

Thanks, Ren, but I changed my mind. By the time I got the picture scanned and all, it was too fuzzy to even see. I don't have the greatest scanner, and I took the pic kind of far away. It was an action pic, so I didn't have much choice of picking the right angle or anything. But thanks anyway. :)

Webley

Renderking Fisk said:
Two questions...

How old is that pic, and are you a member of IndyGear's Club Obi-Wan?

----------------------------------------

I am now a member of Club Obi-Wan.My registered name is Webley420

Canyon

Here's one of myself at one of my favourite places...:D

Petra%20-%20the%20treasury.jpg

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Did you ride a horse out yelling that you knew the way?

Petra is one of my dream locations to go someday.

Canyon

Aaron H said:
Did you ride a horse out yelling that you knew the way?

Petra is one of my dream locations to go someday.

How about this location?

Indy%20wannabe.jpg

I think that my husband secretly wants to be Indiana Jones! LOL :D

Randy_Flagg

Renderking Fisk said:
Flagg, you need a good fedora, a few days growth of beard and a bottle of hooch and that's a pefect pic.

Sheesh... you don't think I did a sloppy enough job of shaving in that pic as it is? As for the bottle of hooch, well, I'm a teetotaler and live entirely off of iced-tea, soda and water (yes, I'm being serious.) And the fedora... I don't know if I have quite the right face for one. But thanks for the suggestions.

Randy_Flagg

Renderking Fisk said:
EVERYONE has a face for a fedora. It just has to be bashed correctly.

Thanks, but I don't feel like bashing my face just so I can wear a fedora. But thanks again for the advice.