Bring back the classic, we miss those good times!

Which shows and entertainment blocks do you want back?

• Class of 3000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teen Titans

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Toonami

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Jonny Quest: The Original Series

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Pirates of Dark Water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SciFi's Flash Gordon

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
Who has heard or seen a Ninja run around in Orange and act like he had some sort of hyper issues? It seems Farfetched as the Ninjas in the Military.

GI Joe and Naruto are fictional shows.

Indywolf.

People have opinons. Not everyone likes Naruto, GI Joe, etc. Naruto isn't really a "Ninja" show. It's "Fruity Pebbles" Ninjas. Wnat a real ninja? Watch a real ninja show.

This isn't a Naruto forum, though. If you really wanna go discuss how great Naruto is, please go to an anime or a Naruto forum. If someone dislikes it... BIG DEAL! Get over the fact I don't like Naruto.

@ Reedeem - I do belive the DiC Episodes of GI Joe give more background on the two said characters.

Thanks Agent Crab, I'll look up those episodes on youtube. BTW according to wikipedia.org there is supposed to be a new line of comics that tie-in with the G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra movie that will focus primarily on Snake Eyes and his adventures and I'm sure if done right they will make for great reading.

Agent Crab

RedeemedChild said:
Thanks Agent Crab, I'll look up those episodes on youtube. BTW according to wikipedia.org there is supposed to be a new line of comics that tie-in with the G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra movie that will focus primarily on Snake Eyes and his adventures and I'm sure if done right they will make for great reading.

Yeah, they're published by IDW, which is also the publisher of Transformer comics.

The Drifter

UIMJ said:
Man, I most really be getting old for the shows you listed to be called "classics".

Yikes.

I know what you mean. Classics to me are:
The Andy Griffith Show (My favorite of all time)
Green Acres
Mister Ed
Petticoat Junction
The Beverly Hillbillies, etc

RedeemedChild

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Green Acres
Mister Ed
Petticoat Junction

Don't worry guys tomorrow I'll ask Finn or Atilla if I can adjust the poll according to you guys desires. Right now I'm preparing to go to sleep.

Agent Crab

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Green Acres
Mister Ed
Petticoat Junction

Throw in the 60's Batman show.

RedeemedChild

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I love Zorro as well as The Lone Ranger.

Also, Redeemed: No need to adjust your poll.

Eh? But I thought you guys did not like the choices I offered?

I did not make the poll to push my ideas off on you guys. I want the poll to reflect your opinions and desires. I'm here to serve and not to stifle the ideas of others.

The Drifter

RedeemedChild said:

I did not make the poll to push my ideas off on you guys. I want the poll to reflect your opinions and desires. I'm here to serve and not to stifle the ideas of others.

But, the term classic can mean different things to different people. Some people will consider Rugrats as classic, some may consider The Brady Bunch as classic, and some may well consider the days of the silent movies as classics. The category is much to broad for a mere poll. Can't we just discuss it all in this thread instead?

Nurhachi1991

RedeemedChild said:

How is the class of 3000 a classic? Wasnt that a fairly new show?

Also theres one thing I diddn't understand did Lardass have to pay to get into the contest?

The Drifter

Nurhachi1991 said:

Also theres one thing I diddn't understand did Lardass have to pay to get into the contest?

I don't know if Lardass had to pay. But those boilded eggs, and cod liver oil sure did do the trick, eh?

AlivePoet

The Dick Van Dyke Show is fantastic. Stellar comedic writing combined with a very entertaining lead actor, an incredibly sexy lead actress and a strong supporting cast made for a great show.

Agent Crab

Nurhachi1991 said:

Or Teen Titans or Toonami for that manner. Those are all 90's to 00's shows. Not classic. Alot of us are 20 or older on here, Reedeem. Teen Titans, Class of 3000 and Toonami would be classic to someone if they were born around the 90's.

Just like saying Final Fantasy IV is Classic and Final Fantasy X isn't.

DocWhiskey

AlivePoet said:
The Dick Van Dyke Show is fantastic. Stellar comedic writing combined with a very entertaining lead actor, an incredibly sexy lead actress and a strong supporting cast made for a great show.

Agreed. I love the Dick Van Dyke show. I started watching it solely for Mary Tyler Moore (Good God, she's beautiful) and I fell in love with the show also.

Anybody like All in the Family? That's another great sitcom.

I know the Batman show was mentioned, but how about The Green Hornet? LOVED that show.

The Drifter

DocWhiskey said:
Agreed. I love the Dick Van Dyke show. I started watching it solely for Mary Tyler Moore (Good God, she's beautiful) and I fell in love with the show also.

Anybody like All in the Family? That's another great sitcom.

I know the Batman show was mentioned, but how about The Green Hornet? LOVED that show.

All In the Family is one of my favorites as well, Meathead!

RedeemedChild

Lonsome_Drifter said:
But, the term classic can mean different things to different people. Some people will consider Rugrats as classic, some may consider The Brady Bunch as classic, and some may well consider the days of the silent movies as classics. The category is much to broad for a mere poll. Can't we just discuss it all in this thread instead?

Nice point Lonsome_Drifter. I share your point of view. You've got wonderful conventional wisdom. You're right, I consider Mel Gibsom's "The Patriot" a classic just as much as I regard The Brady Bunch ( one of my personal favorites) a true classic.

BTW I agree with all of you guys on Adam West's "Batman" and Guy Williams's "Zorro", both of which are my parents favorite's as well as mine. I also watched a good episode of Leave it to Beaver today in which Beaver and his father built a kite and then Beaver ruined it accidentally.

As for what you said regarding the nineties, Agent Crab, I would like to point out that I was born in 1988, a mere two years before the dawn of the nineties.

Nurhachi1991

She's an easy lover.............. She'l get on a hold on you believe like no other before you know it youl be on your knees

Damn it bring back Phil Collins (y)