Whatcha playin? (Video games wise.)

Trennas

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Don't quote me on that, but that's what I've been hearing.

Too tempting :p

Seems a bit of a strange thing to do. I haven't read anything about such a thing today. I'll be sure to give it a try tomorrow though! :)

Trennas

Well, since we don't have a GameStop here in the Netherlands (or anywhere else in Europe for that matter) something like that would be fairly retarded to be honest.. So I don't know until I DL the demo tomorrow on whether it works or not..

Trennas

No wait, I checked it and it gets even better.. We're not even having it up for download today; in Europe they're not releasing it on Xbox Liveand PSN until... NEXT WEEK! :mad:

So I guess we both have to wait in that respect then :(

Morning Bell

I'm working on finishing Season One of Sam & Max on the Wii. I love this series and I'm glad I finally have the time to sit down and play through more of the episodes.

AlivePoet

Video game wise? Nothing at the moment, although I have been playing some online Catan at http://games.asobrain.com.

I've been in the market for a SEGA Genesis with the classic Sonic games to resurrect memories of my childhood. The countless re-releases that the games have had on nearly every platform possible just don't authentically produce the nostalgic feeling I'm after. Only a blow-worthy cartridge combined with a classic Genesis 3-button controller will do that.

Hans

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I finally got Batman: Arkham Asylum. I would be playing that, but my wife is hogging it at the moment.
what do you have it for xbox or ps3 :D

metalinvader

On a whim,I've started to replay Resident Evil code:Veronica this weekend.It's been YEARS since I've played this game and I forgot how damn hard this game is.(Way to much backtracking...Grrr...)

The Drifter

metalinvader said:
On a whim,I've started to replay Resident Evil code:Veronica this weekend.It's been YEARS since I've played this game and I forgot how damn hard this game is.(Way to much backtracking...Grrr...)

Which system are you playing it on?
I owned it when it was first released (on the Sega Dreamcast). It is, and most likely will remain my favorite Resident Evil game, and I have played them all so far.

DocWhiskey

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I finally got Batman: Arkham Asylum. I would be playing that, but my wife is hogging it at the moment.

I finally bought it last week too! I beat it twice so far. And now I'm getting the riddles and doing the challenge maps. Fantastic game. One of the best representations of Batman in ANY medium. My favorite part? One word: SCARECROW. His "sequences" are astounding.

Give your wife a dose of "Bat-nap" and get playin' Lonsome! You're missing out, man!

00Kevin

Indyfan
i've been playing left 4 dead non stop since it came out last year. can't wait for the DLC and the sequel

Arab Swordsman

I finished Arkham Asylum a few weeks back and since then I've been playing Rock Band: Beatles and Guitar Hero 5. I took a long break from the guitar games but the Beatles got me back in. Plus Rock Band has had some good downloads lately between Pearl Jam and Breaking Benjamin.

I want to pick up the Fallout 3 GOTY edition and some of the other fall titles look promising. Uncharted 2 should be insane.

Le Saboteur

I'd really like to get my hands...

...on the as of yet unreleased collaboration between Warren Spector and Disney.

epic_mickey_64121_screen.jpg

You can read what little is known here and here!