• I think shelters are good for the pets

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I hate Shelters for pets!

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I take dogs and cats who are homeless to my house for keeps sake and to care for them

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Dogs and cats who are homeless I can not take care of but I would take them in if I could

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I would take the animals to a shelter

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Admit? Acquiesce maybe, but that comes from a greater understanding of others.

True inter-species love:

large_dog-and-cat-hugwoofstock2004-320.JPG

True inter-species love? (or just rubbing off a flea)

cat-with-a-dog-hugging.jpg

Here's a cat acquiescing:

dog_cat_huggers.jpg

Getting too lovey dovey...

Do you know this man?
album-ted-nugent-cat-scratch-fever.jpg

Do not try to talk or asist him, he is the victim of a cat.

Save yourself..shoot on sight!

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Do you know this man?
album-ted-nugent-cat-scratch-fever.jpg

Do not try to talk or asist him, he is the victim of a cat.

Save yourself..shoot on sight!

He said he was the victim of a cat, but the security camera proves otherwise:

cat-tax-cat-holding-hands-up-gun-pointing-at-him-788789.jpg

Villains have cats, Heroes have dogs

When a cat brushes against your legs, it's less a furry hug and more of a prison yard tattoo. One that reads, "Owned By: Mittens"

234443_141.jpg

The meow is every cat's go-to vocalization when it wants to tell us something; be it, "I'm hungry," "pay attention to me" or "I just took a dump, go clean it up."

9670.jpg

Just like David Blaine in Las Vegas, a cornered cat relies on deception and misdirection in order to avoid being destroyed by its audience, and since most animals have a natural fear of venomous snakes, a sudden hiss accompanied by a spray of saliva coming from a head that resembles the shape of a python's will cause even the most determined and bloodthirsty hunter to think twice.

So the next time you **** off your kitty and it hisses at you, it's not just showing its disapproval. It's pretending to be something that can kill you.

The Drifter

Rocket Surgeon said:
When a cat brushes against your legs, it's less a furry hug and more of a prison yard tattoo. One that reads, "Owned By: Mittens"

Cute Kitten laughs at this. He says he is not like a retarded dog who lays on his back with his tail between his legs. Cute Kitten says that he owns the human, and the human's love it.

10851_cute-kitten.jpg

Rocket Surgeon said:
The meow is every cat's go-to vocalization when it wants to tell us something; be it, "I'm hungry," "pay attention to me" or "I just took a dump, go clean it up."

This cat says that humans do his bidding. He has learned the fine art of manipulation. He says he does not need a human to clean his poop, a dog will come along and eat it sooner or later.
Go now, for he must sleep on his velvet cushion.

multi-colored%20persian%20cat.jpg

Rocket Surgeon said:
So the next time you **** off your kitty and it hisses at you, it's not just showing its disapproval. It's pretending to be something that can kill you.

How dare you slander such a proud and loving animal!
evil-farting-cat.jpg

Oh, and if anyone thinks dogs are better than cats. Just remember the following image.
dog-eats-his-own-poop-2.jpg

Ah yes, Jonesy let the mean nasty alien get you didn't he?

jones.jpg

Sounds like you spent too much time stroking your own bigglesworth...
austin2e.jpg

Here's a nice doggie...
Indiana.jpg

Now where's that cat...he's not even waiting for it to come out! THAT's smart!

cat+licking+himself.jpg

Last edited:

Agent Crab

Here is a behemoth...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="960" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xNnWky3Gu6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Montana Smith said:
I have a suggestion, but I'm not sure it would be greeted kindly. It would depend whether homeless cats and dogs would be acceptable on a menu in certain countries.

I'm sure they would eat them happily.

DiscoLad

If I have the means I'll take a stray to a shelter or attempt to find the owner (If it has one, which I would make a good attempt at BTW).
More on it. If it's a cat, forget about it. I'll go for a dog any day of the week though.

If not I'll just find the rifle, better safe than sorry. :eek:

Montana Smith

DiscoLad said:
If I have the means I'll take a stray to a shelter or attempt to find the owner (If it has one, which I would make a good attempt at BTW).
More on it. If it's a cat, forget about it. I'll go for a dog any day of the week though.

If not I'll just find the rifle, better safe than sorry. :eek:

Thanks, you got this one back on topic again. It was starting to get a little edgy when Rocket pointed out the sin of fat cats...

Montana Smith said:
Thanks, you got this one back on topic again. It was starting to get a little edgy when Rocket pointed out the sin of fat cats...
A LITTLE? Sure, turn the blind eye...

Agent Crab said:
Back in October, I found a cat someone dumped. HE had no front claws. He was outside since July. He's our cat now.
Good for you, my home has become a halfway house for abused/abandoned animals! From horses to pigs to cats...

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
A LITTLE? Sure, turn the blind eye...

Okay, much more than a little. There was a BBC show years ago with Esther Rantzen called That's Life. Their format was to tell a really sad or shocking story, followed immediately by something like a photograph of a vegetable shaped like part of the male anatomy. From tears to laughter with barely an intake of breath.

Rocket Surgeon said:
Good for you, my home has become a halfway house for abused/abandoned animals! From horses to pigs to cats...

Then maybe you should stop abusing them! :p

No, you know I don't mean that. I applaud your sense of care. Horses and pigs, too? Are they house trained?